This Isn't Just An Attempt To Get Rid Of Trump, But A Massive Coverup

Would you trust your national security with someone who doesn't qualify for a Secret clearance, much less a Top Secret clearance?
Compared to whom?

The guy in there now?
Your opinion doesn't really matter much when it comes to the truth.
The FBI is good at their jobs.
If Trump has committed crimes, they already know it.
He had to be investigated when he won.
That's why this investigation is nothing but a coverup.

My understanding is Bill Clinton never held a clearance, but a temp clearance because of his past.
Obama was probably the same.
Being tied in with terrorists and communists makes getting a clearance impossible.
However, being president means people make exceptions for you.
And trust me, if they had anything on Trump it would be leaked to the press and be front page news.
Yep, it's just my opinion.
Thank you.
I had to go through an investigation when I got my clearance.
If I had any of the things Hillary, Bill, and Obama had in their backgrounds, not only would my clearance had been rejected but I would have had to get a different MOS or job classification. My job in the Army required the highest clearance in government.

Would you trust your national security with someone who doesn't qualify for a Secret clearance, much less a Top Secret clearance?
Compared to whom?

The guy in there now?

My understanding is Bill Clinton never held a clearance, but a temp clearance because of his past.
Being tied in with terrorists and communists makes getting a clearance impossible.
And trust me, if they had anything on Trump it would be leaked to the press and be front page news.
Thank you.
If I had any of the things Hillary, Bill, and Obama had in their backgrounds, not only would my clearance had been rejected but I would have had to get a different MOS or job classification. My job in the Army required the highest clearance in government.
So when is Hillary going to the pokey? The GOP controls everything right now, this would be a good time to get that stuff fired up.

The reason why Hillary had her secret server was to hide her corruption.
Why aren't the Psychocrats interested in why she deleted her e-mails, destroyed her hard drives and smashed her cellphones?
Liberals are chit fed sheep.

The reason why Hillary had her secret server was to hide her corruption.
Why aren't the Psychocrats interested in why she deleted her e-mails, destroyed her hard drives and smashed her cellphones?
Liberals are chit fed sheep.

In every case, the Left demonstrates this remarkable dichotomy of perception that Russia was bosom buddy and world partner until Trump came along, now the Russians practically own the country; never mind democrats and Soros, that Obama and Hillary with smoking howitzer canons are mere deflections while Trump with a church mouse of an issue placed there by the democrats is nothing less than a cross between Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot.

Even worse, he's making the Europeans not like us!!! :eek:

Surely, some of this is the fault of propaganda conspiracy media they read putting these ideas in their head, but too much of it goes on to be just an accident; the Left are COMPLICIT in the hate propaganda machine which oddly enough, bears more similarity to Pravda than anything.

Good Grief...Face it, Trump is a spineless weasel and stop with these inane, insipid and desperate Hillary deflection threads. Sad and pathetic!
And yet it is all fucking true you dumb stupid ass deranged loser.

You one of those that still believe the 30k emails meant nothing when she wiped them out you stupid fuck?

What about uranium one motherfucker? Nothing eh? You consider you fucking parrots to be smart?

It there was such fucking collusion that you dumb half breeds cannot ignore, why hasn't there been ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER and why didn't your negro messiah launch an immediate investigation into something that he insisted over and over was impossible to do?

You fucking deranged fuck. I will be waiting for your stupid ass to tell me how how he was wrong.

Loser.

Good Grief...Face it, Trump is a spineless weasel and stop with these inane, insipid and desperate Hillary deflection threads. Sad and pathetic!
And yet it is all fucking true you dumb stupid ass deranged loser.

You one of those that still believe the 30k emails meant nothing when she wiped them out you stupid fuck?

What about uranium one motherfucker? Nothing eh? You consider you fucking parrots to be smart?

It there was such fucking collusion that you dumb half breeds cannot ignore, why hasn't there been ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER and why didn't your negro messiah launch an immediate investigation into something that he insisted over and over was impossible to do?

You fucking deranged fuck. I will be waiting for your stupid ass to tell me how how he was wrong.

Loser.
What about Uranium One? You dumb cucks still haven’t figured out that’s been debunked every which way that is possible, huh?

upload_2018-7-19_7-47-14.png

Ridiculous post. Yeah...the 70 y/o woman is a master criminal...
And your opinion of the 70 y/o man isn't lousy?

Jesus....you are a serious hypocrite.

Don't you ever get tired of these ridiculous conspiracy theories that are crazy just on the surface and batshit crazy when someone looks at the details. You didn't believe Osama Bin Laden was killed simply because Obama was the one who reported it. You said 2013 would be the worst year on record....because Mitt Romney (someone you now despise) wasn't elected in the 2012 election. Cut out the crazy.
How is it a conspiracy when it is known Cankles used an unprotected computer server as SOS, that that server was compromised by a foriegn entity, and the Clinton's are well known criminals?
As long as that server was out there it was a target, and nothing on that server was secret.
Agreed and yet this fact is regularly ignored.

Compared to whom?

The guy in there now?

Thank you.
So when is Hillary going to the pokey? The GOP controls everything right now, this would be a good time to get that stuff fired up.
The GOP doesn't control everything.
You of all people should know that.

I think this is a cover up also.

Her private server should have been handed over to the FBI. I'm not sure how anyone could argue differently.
The DNC's servers should have.
They filed a complaint and they refused to cooperate in a investigation.

Must be because they had plenty to hide.

Last edited:
I think this is a cover up also.

Her private server should have been handed over to the FBI. I'm not sure how anyone could argue differently.
The DNC's servers should have.
They filed a complaint and the refused to cooperate in a investigation.

Must be because they had plenty to hide.
That would be the logical conclusion. That's why I can't figure how anyone could defend it. It's completely unethical.

Compared to whom?

The guy in there now?

Thank you.
The GOP doesn't control everything.
You of all people should know that.
Well, this may be your best shot. If you have a case, someone should bring it.

Forum List

Back