"Likely to weaponize intelligence": Experts alarmed as Trump poised to get security briefings again

Oh Puhleez.
It's a matter of history. From "Curveball", to Cheney pressuring the analysists at CIA headquarters, to Colin Powells famous UN speech. All based on bogus information from Rumsfeld and Cheneys "Office of Special Plans".

Powell even admitted he thought the cherrypicked intelligence was "bullshit".

And Biden likely gives them to his crooked son to enrich his family.
Let me correct that
And Trump likely gave them to his crooked son-in-law who enriched his family to the tune of $2 billion.

Let me correct that
And Trump likely gave them to his crooked son-in-law who enriched his family to the tune of $2 billion.

So Biden and Trump are both crooked? Is that what you are saying?

UNTIL HE WAS stripped of his top-secret security clearance in February, presidential adviser Jared Kushner was known around the White House as one of the most voracious readers of the President’s Daily Brief,

the President’s Daily Brief contained information on Saudi Arabia’s evolving political situation, including a handful of names of royal family members opposed to the crown prince’s power grab,

In late October, Jared Kushner made an unannounced trip to Riyadh, What exactly Kushner and the Saudi royal talked about in Riyadh may be known only to them, but after the meeting, Crown Prince Mohammed told confidants that Kushner had discussed the names of Saudis disloyal to the crown prince,

The Saudi government arrested dozens of members of the Saudi royal family and imprisoned them in the Ritz-Carlton Riyadh,
The Saudi figures named in the President’s Daily Brief were among those rounded up; at least one was reportedly tortured.

As already correctly noted, Trump has proven how sloppy and untrustworthy, how reckless and irresponsible he is about national security matters – one of countless reasons why Trump shouldn’t be exposed to any national security information and why Trump is unfit to be president.
Guess you'd better get on that right away, because if he's elected, it doesn't matter how mad you get, he's not only entitled to ALL the national security info, it's imperative that he gets it.

Guess you'd better get on that right away, because if he's elected, it doesn't matter how mad you get, he's not only entitled to ALL the national security info, it's imperative that he gets it.
Subject to 31 charges under the Espionage Act and having committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, it would be unmitigated madness to allow Trump any access to intelligence or security information.

The majority of the population since the second century have been Arabs.. even before Islam, Christians were the majority.

They are the majority now. What do you want to do?
You follow the globalists. The globalists reinstated Israel in 1948. For their reasons. Even if it seems good and it may well be.

Subject to 31 charges under the Espionage Act and having committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, it would be unmitigated madness to allow Trump any access to intelligence or security information.
Like I said, you'd better get on that, because once he's elected, he gets the info, no matter how mad you are about Orange Man Bad.

Like I said, you'd better get on that, because once he's elected, he gets the info, no matter how mad you are about Orange Man Bad.

“Once he’s elected” … if he’s elected … Trump and his mad cult / faction will just continue to sell out the country and Europe to Putin and destroy our national unity. He will try to establish an authoritarian state, and bring personal “retribution” and possible civil war. There may well end up with assassinations … who knows? You and other idiotic Americans can vote for your criminal cult leader and destroy our Republic if you wish.

The right answer of course … is to prevent Trump and the Trump Party from being elected and ever getting close to national power again.

“Once he’s elected” … if he’s elected … Trump and his mad cult / faction will just continue to sell out the country and Europe to Putin and destroy our national unity, establish an authoritarian state, bring personal “retribution” and possible civil war. There may well end up with assassinations … who knows? You and other idiotic Americans can vote for your criminal cult leader and destroy our Republic if you wish.

The right answer of course … is to prevent Trump and the Trump Party from being elected and ever getting close to national power again.

It is the Democratic Party that is intent on destroying our country, but the poorest people in our society who vote HEAVILY Democratic aren’t generally the sharpest knives in the drawer and are easily duped. They are also easily distracted from reality by shiny objects like “free” stuff and forgiveness of debt, etc.

Last edited:
“Once he’s elected” … if he’s elected … Trump and his mad cult / faction will just continue to sell out the country and Europe to Putin and destroy our national unity. He will try to establish an authoritarian state, and bring personal “retribution” and possible civil war. There may well end up with assassinations … who knows? You and other idiotic Americans can vote for your criminal cult leader and destroy our Republic if you wish.

Boy, I'm glad none of those things you're terrified of are going to happen. That would be bad.

Here's a clue for the terminally uninformed. It didn't happen the first time, and it won't happen the second time.

Boy, I'm glad none of those things you're terrified of are going to happen. That would be bad.

Here's a clue for the terminally uninformed. It didn't happen the first time, and it won't happen the second time.
Thanks to the senate.

He didn't try to do any of the things that have the usual suspects wetting themselves in fear, and won't the next time he wins.
How do you know??? This time he has already upped the ante, upped his threats, radicalized his language, and is facing far more serious personal threats, and suffering greater personal dementia and demons than before. His Trump Party camarilla of grifters will be much more emboldened and are infinitely better organized that when he first came to power. They are ready to act if given the chance.

I agree his first order of business will be to pardon himself and all his jailed followers. If he ends up controlling both houses of Congress — God forbid — his megalomaniacal madness will face little effective opposition. He already runs the Supreme Court.

How do you know??? This time he has already upped the ante, upped his threats, radicalized his language, and is facing far more serious personal threats, and suffering greater personal dementia and demons than before. His Trump Party camarilla of grifters will be much more emboldened and are infinitely better organized that when he first came to power. They are ready to act if given the chance.

I agree his first order of business will be to pardon himself and all his jailed followers. If he ends up controlling both houses of Congress — God forbid — his megalomaniacal madness will face little effective opposition. He already runs the Supreme Court.
I know because he had control in the early years of his first term and did none of them. Basically, this all boils down to, "I know he didn't do any of those things when he had the chance before, but I just know he'll do it this time. This time it's different".

Forum List

Back