Violent criminals are just a myth, until they aren't and you need a gun to stop them.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
When you discuss gun self defense here on U.S.messageboard, the anti gunners call anyone who carries a gun for self defense cowards, and various other names...."What, you can't go outside without a gun, what kind of wimp, coward, are you." And then you get the " no one in my family has ever, ever been a victim of crime so no one should ever be allowed to carry or own a gun for self defense since because no one in my family has ever, ever been a victim of any crime, it is obvious that no one ever, anywhere in this country needs a gun for self defense...."

And then something like this happens.....

Video: Armed citizen effectively defends family in Houston

Investigators said it all started when the man’s wife pulled into their driveway Tuesday night. Then the two armed suspects jumped out and tried to rob her.

First, they took her purse, and then they tried to force her into the house. However, that is when her husband showed up.

He heard the commotion from inside, grabbed his gun and ended up exchanging gunfire with the intruders. Fortunately, the couple weren’t hit, but one of the suspects was hit in the head, police said. The other suspect took off running.

“One can only imagine what was going through their mind,” Choi added. I’d guess it was something along the lines of thank goodness we could effectively defend ourselves. The victims should be thankful to live in a state that doesn’t go out of its way to interfere with that right, too.

A good guy with a gun not only stopped a bad guy with a gun, but he almost certainly saved lives, starting with his own. Opponents of the individual right to bear arms usually dismiss these scenarios as improbable, if not entirely theoretical. That’s why it’s well worth highlighting such incidents when they occur, even if they largely speak for themselves.

As savage third wolders become more aggressive one has to carry. I prefer a revolver with 38's that can handle 357 magnums.

Cop shows that lots of loads are needed as the savages assert their uneducated, low IQ will. The cop told his backup to stand down while he himself addressed the issue. American fucking hero IMO.

Last edited:
As savage third wolders become more aggressive one has to carry. I prefer a revolver with 38's that can handle 357 magnums.

Cop shows that lots of loads are needed as the savages assert their uneducated, low IQ will. The cop told his backup to stand down while he himself addressed the issue. American fucking hero IMO.

Sounds like the thugs running were definitely bad guys, but it's stupid to shoot at a moving car. Did the cop even care about all the innocent people who could have been killed by a high speed car with no driver? The cowboy cop even took both hands off the wheel in a high speed chase. What an idiot.

My favorite lines from people who see violent crimes

"That kind of thing never happens here"

Well , Moron it obviously did happen

Or when speaking of a murder victim

" Everyone loved him/her "

Well, Idiot, obviously at least one person didn't

So when you gun banning head in the sand ostriches are the victim of a crime please try to come up with something more original

So when you gun banning head in the sand ostriches are the victim of a crime please try to come up with something more original
^^^^^^^^^^Advice from a coward^^^^^^^^^

We shall see won't we?

What will you do if you are the victim of a home invasion?

Oh wait I know you'll piss you pants and watch your family members be brutalized

We shall see won't we?

Oh wait I know you'll piss you pants and watch your family members be brutalized

I'm not opposed to guns, and certainly not against using them to defend your home. Invade my home, one of us is getting shot. Doesn't mean I'm going to hide behind a gun every minute of every day. Coward.

Sounds like the thugs running were definitely bad guys, but it's stupid to shoot at a moving car. Did the cop even care about all the innocent people who could have been killed by a high speed car with no driver? The cowboy cop even took both hands off the wheel in a high speed chase. What an idiot.

Did seem pretty reckless, but he was correct that he could keep control of his car.

We shall see won't we?

I'm not opposed to guns, and certainly not against using them to defend your home. Invade my home, one of us is getting shot. Doesn't mean I'm going to hide behind a gun every minute of every day. Coward.

Now that's funny

We shall see won't we?

I'm sure said piece of shit home invader will patiently wait for you to go to your gun safe( if you had one) open it and load a weapon before he rapes your daughters

Did seem pretty reckless, but he was correct that he could keep control of his car.

Right. Letting go of the steering wheel to shoot the driver of another speeding car through the windshield during a high speed chase is a perfectly safe thing to do, and would never endanger innocent people on the road.--------idiot.

Right. Letting go of the steering wheel to shoot the driver of another speeding car through the windshield during a high speed chase is a perfectly safe thing to do, and would never endanger innocent people on the road.--------idiot.

That's a fantastic strawman you built. It is yours, and I hope you are happy with it.

It, of course, has nothing to do with me. I respectfully deny your request that I defend something your made up in your own little mind.

That's a fantastic strawman you built. It is yours, and I hope you are happy with it.

It, of course, has nothing to do with me. I respectfully deny your request that I defend something your made up in your own little mind.

Straw man? It's exactly what he did.

Your pretense that you are so stupid that you do not know that I was referring to your spin, that you place in your loaded question, is dismissed.

You are certainly stupid, but you are not that stupid.

THIS, is you being a lying rude asshole.

Your pretense that you are so stupid that you do not know that I was referring to your spin, that you place in your loaded question, is dismissed.

No spin. It's exactly what he did. You care to point out where I exaggerated or misrepresented any part of what happened?

No spin. It's exactly what he did. You care to point out where I exaggerated or misrepresented any part of what happened?

That is another fantastic strawman.

Again, it has nothing to do with anything I said.

Were your trained to be an asshole? I'm seeing similarities between the stupid shit you are pulling and some of the provocative assholeness that antifa pulls.

I have been robbed at gun point and been hit with a brick and knocked of my motorcycle.

When you discuss gun self defense here on U.S.messageboard, the anti gunners call anyone who carries a gun for self defense cowards, and various other names...."What, you can't go outside without a gun, what kind of wimp, coward, are you." And then you get the " no one in my family has ever, ever been a victim of crime so no one should ever be allowed to carry or own a gun for self defense since because no one in my family has ever, ever been a victim of any crime, it is obvious that no one ever, anywhere in this country needs a gun for self defense...."

Investigators said it all started when the man’s wife pulled into their driveway Tuesday night. Then the two armed suspects jumped out and tried to rob her.

First, they took her purse, and then they tried to force her into the house. However, that is when her husband showed up.

He heard the commotion from inside, grabbed his gun and ended up exchanging gunfire with the intruders. Fortunately, the couple weren’t hit, but one of the suspects was hit in the head, police said. The other suspect took off running.

“One can only imagine what was going through their mind,” Choi added. I’d guess it was something along the lines of thank goodness we could effectively defend ourselves. The victims should be thankful to live in a state that doesn’t go out of its way to interfere with that right, too.

A good guy with a gun not only stopped a bad guy with a gun, but he almost certainly saved lives, starting with his own. Opponents of the individual right to bear arms usually dismiss these scenarios as improbable, if not entirely theoretical. That’s why it’s well worth highlighting such incidents when they occur, even if they largely speak for themselves.
Total bullshit!! I'll match your HERO fantasy garbage with the #'s of men who kill or try to kill the women and the kids they "love", not to mention the accidental shootings resulting in death or injury of both groups by just having those guns in the house.

Do not blow smoke up our keyboards.

Total bullshit!! I'll match your HERO fantasy garbage with the #'s of men who kill or try to kill the women and the kids they "love", not to mention the accidental shooting resulting in death or injury of both by having the 'HERO's' gun in the house.

You don't even realize you just did what he says liberals do in the OP. lol.

Total bullshit!! I'll match your HERO fantasy garbage with the #'s of men who kill or try to kill the women and the kids they "love", not to mention the accidental shootings resulting in death or injury of both groups by just having those guns in the house.

Post the numbers instead of flapping your gums

Forum List

Back