This is your VP - She talks to her people like they have the minds of young children

Never mind every word she says is scripted. That's the difference between she and Biden, VS Trump. Take a guess who is genuine, and isn't.

But you'll notice Kamala often speaks to her supporters like they're young children. Why do you think she does that?

Any chance the Democrats believe their supporters have brains of young children? Nah, couldn't be that, could it?

Speaking as a leftist, I'm freaking angry she's selling something that runs on tens of thousands of gallons of fuel, round trip. Where's the outrage?

Speak of climate change, word is a year with periodical cicadas and solar eclipse may be proof of climate change. Speaking as a conservative, yeah, 17 year periodical cicadas may actually prove climate change alright, but the left don't think in these terms.

End of days, Trump's running for POTUS again. Grab your pussy before he gets to it.

Trump speaks at a 4th grade level and you all are whining about the VP.

Too fucking funny
Trump beat Hillary to win the Presidency on his own. The VP has been handed everything including the VP office. She can’t think on her own…. That was on display when Tulsi Gabbard took her to the shed in the 2019 Democrat Primary….. K Harris finished dead last. In the 2015 Republican Primary, Trump finished first.

Trump speaks at a 4th grade level and you all are whining about the VP.

Too fucking funny
The thread is about Harris, sorry you can’t defend her and have to attack others to feel better about your choice, I guess you can’t build her up or tell us about Harris’s accomplishments as VP. All you can do is try to lower people to her level with whataboutism.

She's bright? Really? Aw, her husband is Jewish too, how neat is that?

With that I got your profile however, Surada. You're a pompous and pampered leftist, never worked a day in your life.

Trump's not genuine? That's projection. Your charming Democracked speaks off a paper, Trump speaks what's in his head at the time. Why can't you tell the difference?

Because you're a pompous and pampered leftist, never worked a day in your life.

Ironically you have the brain of a spoiled child, and you're mentally lazy. You played your democracked wild-card by accusing me of racism, as you've been trained.

You're stupid. I was a Republican until we invaded Iraq

I've also worked hard created three successful businesses and served as senior management in the corporate world with the 800 pound gorilla .

Never mind every word she says is scripted. That's the difference between she and Biden, VS Trump. Take a guess who is genuine, and isn't.

But you'll notice Kamala often speaks to her supporters like they're young children. Why do you think she does that?

Any chance the Democrats believe their supporters have brains of young children? Nah, couldn't be that, could it?

K. So? :dunno:

As opposed to your candidate, who talks like he has the mind of a young child?

You're stupid. I was a Republican until we invaded Iraq

I've also worked hard created three successful businesses and served as senior management in the corporate world with the 800 pound gorilla .

So, switched parties to Democracks cuz of the Iraq thing huh?

Why aren't you pro-Trump?

So, switched parties to Democracks cuz of the Iraq thing huh?

Why aren't you pro-Trump?

That's a fake video!

That "Biden" looks nothing at all like the guy currently in the WH. Nothing is similar, the eyes, ears, cheek, chin; it's a different guy!

This is the thing that has to be killing the powers that be over at the DNC.
They have this god-awful fossil as president, and standing in the wings is an even worse candidate.

It's really funnier than hell!!! :laughing0301:

Sounds like she's talking about a Willie Brown encounter.

Forum List

Back