This Is Your Side, Liberals

Well, where I live, the murderous evil thugs wear blue:
Bullshit...if you live in America then you are either deranged or a liar. Tell me just how many people where you live have been killed by cops. Look it up...don't guess because I have the numbers and will know if you're lying even without knowing where you live. Stop exaggerating and making shit up because people are and will continue to be hurt if we don't get to the truth.

Look, if even one innocent person is killed by police, and that police department defends the killing of that person, then the whole department is corrupt. Period. They are all worse than worthless, and anyone who defends corruption has no place in this country. That is all I have to say on the subject.

Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

Student Leader No Sympathy for Executed NYPD Officers Truth Revolt

I don't agree that Khadijah represents all or even a majority of libs but she clearly represents the least bright among us. That is one very miserable bitch.

Well...my point was that she represents a sizable portion of the Liberals.

Do you think a student would be allowed to remain enrolled in one of our bastions of Liberalism had her target been Muslims, or blacks rather than America?

Seems there are no speech restrictions for Liberal-speech.

Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

I don't agree that Khadijah represents all or even a majority of libs but she clearly represents the least bright among us. That is one very miserable bitch.

Do you think a student would be allowed to remain enrolled in one of our bastions of Liberalism had her target been Muslims, or blacks rather than America?

Unfortunately we on the right also have our share of hateful loons and no, her hate speech would not be tolerated if she wasn't a black loon named Khadijah.

There are very few speech restrictions and they apply to everyone. That said, that doesn't mean you can't say so something so stupid that you get your ass kicked or you lose your job. That's life, watch your mouth unless you are willing to pay up for what it says.

There are very few speech restrictions and they apply to everyone. That said, that doesn't mean you can't say so something so stupid that you get your ass kicked or you lose your job. That's life, watch your mouth unless you are willing to pay up for what it says.

The story gets better (or worse). Khadijah's fellow loony libs have not only leapt to her defense but have attacked the kid who outed her. Their argument? She has every right to be monumentally stupid but no one is allowed to comment on it. Go figure.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...v4KABg&usg=AFQjCNG6-P2fyJ4t1D3dz6gQsWql8-AHmw

The story gets better (or worse). Khadijah's fellow loony libs have not only leapt to her defense but have attacked the kid who outed her. Their argument? She has every right to be monumentally stupid but no one is allowed to comment on it. Go figure.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CDIQqQIwAg&url=http://freebeacon.com/issues/brandeis-pro-israel-leader-under-threat-by-progressive-activists/&ei=SdmaVIGtBoXHsQTwv4KABg&usg=AFQjCNG6-P2fyJ4t1D3dz6gQsWql8-AHmw
If you had a mother who told you to watch your mouth, she was right.

Well, where I live, the murderous evil thugs wear blue:
Bullshit...if you live in America then you are either deranged or a liar. Tell me just how many people where you live have been killed by cops. Look it up...don't guess because I have the numbers and will know if you're lying even without knowing where you live. Stop exaggerating and making shit up because people are and will continue to be hurt if we don't get to the truth.

Look, if even one innocent person is killed by police, and that police department defends the killing of that person, then the whole department is corrupt. Period. They are all worse than worthless, and anyone who defends corruption has no place in this country. That is all I have to say on the subject.
You will never call the police if you need one, right?

--- Or blanket strawman fallacies.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CDIQqQIwAg&url=http://freebeacon.com/issues/brandeis-pro-israel-leader-under-threat-by-progressive-activists/&ei=SdmaVIGtBoXHsQTwv4KABg&usg=AFQjCNG6-P2fyJ4t1D3dz6gQsWql8-AHmw

Which of my words did you find offensive, Princess?

--- Or blanket strawman fallacies.

You mean such as the following:

Words don't offend me dumbass.

Then why should my Mama have told me to watch my mouth?

Because they can offend other people and cost you big time.

Last edited:

Yeah, OK. So what did I say that might offend other peeps?

It doesn't matter, the point is the same. Either watch your mouth or be willing to pay the price for shooting it off.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...v4KABg&usg=AFQjCNG6-P2fyJ4t1D3dz6gQsWql8-AHmw

It doesn't matter, the point is the same. Either watch your mouth or be willing to pay the price for shooting it off.

Sure wish I knew what I said that was so offensive.

Didn't you mean .. my .. :dunno:

just funnin .. Merry Christmas Scrooge lite

Forum List

Back