This Is Your Side, Liberals

I see we need to end the welfare state. If these thugs had a job, they wouldn't have time to be a thug.
Ben Carson is a thug? The things you learn here...
No, Ben Carson actually made something of himself. Also I'm sure his mom wasn't a crack head. Like the thugs your sticking up for. One for assaulting a cop and the other for breaking a liberal law and resisting arrest. Why do you hate successful black men?
Why do you hate people who grew up on welfare, like Ben Carson? And I'm not defending anyone, I would simply like the cops to stop killing people over stupid shit that's worthy of a ticket, not an arrest.
That's actually a good point. Why was the NYPD required to waste time on such liberal controlling and nonsensical crap?
Good point, if liberals didn't raise taxes so high that people can't buy a pack of cigarettes. There would be no Garners on the street selling illegal cigarettes.
The taxes work and had the cops not been playing Hero Cops and Robbers he'd still be alive to game the system. He ended up with death for what should have been a fine. Stupid shit like this simply has to stop but it won't because Americans are dumb as dog shit.

I see we need to end the welfare state. If these thugs had a job, they wouldn't have time to be a thug.
No, Ben Carson actually made something of himself. Also I'm sure his mom wasn't a crack head. Like the thugs your sticking up for. One for assaulting a cop and the other for breaking a liberal law and resisting arrest. Why do you hate successful black men?
Why do you hate people who grew up on welfare, like Ben Carson? And I'm not defending anyone, I would simply like the cops to stop killing people over stupid shit that's worthy of a ticket, not an arrest.
That's actually a good point. Why was the NYPD required to waste time on such liberal controlling and nonsensical crap?
Good point, if liberals didn't raise taxes so high that people can't buy a pack of cigarettes. There would be no Garners on the street selling illegal cigarettes.
Selling and using drugs on the street .. No Problem, cigarettes and not paying taxes, a mortal sin.. Again with Liberal/Democrat logic...:eusa_doh:

The taxes work and had the cops not been playing Hero Cops and Robbers he'd still be alive to game the system. He ended up with death for what should have been a fine. Stupid shit like this simply has to stop but it won't because Americans are dumb as dog shit.
The NYPD has been stuck with a liberal policy to uphold and enforce.. you are 1/2 right or a member of the "dumb as dog shit" group .. :itsok:

Last edited:
The cops were doing what they were told. Like I said if liberals wouldn't of raised taxes so high to produce a new crime. This would've never happened. Also if the liberals wouldn't pay people for nothing, for life this wouldn't of happened.

The cops were doing what they were told. Like I said if liberals wouldn't of raised taxes so high to produce a new crime. This would've never happened. Also if the liberals wouldn't pay people for nothing, for life this wouldn't of happened.
You do know that Sin Taxes are supported by both the Left and Right correct? Or did you just forget that part?

You do know that Sin Taxes are supported by both the Left and Right correct? Or did you just forget that part?
It's wrong no matter/ who supports it. Liberals are for higher taxes.

That very much depends on the tax, and what it's used for. More taxes for more wars, not a chance. And Sin Taxes work, like a charm actually.

That very much depends on the tax, and what it's used for. More taxes for more wars, not a chance. And Sin Taxes work, like a charm actually.
I'm sure Garner disagrees.

??? so they worked out "like a charm" in this case huh...interesting

Both he and the cops broke the rules. Just stupid humans at work although he was a good capitalist, giving the market what it wanted at a price it could afford.

I'm sure Garner disagrees.
Actually he doesn't give a fucking damn, he's dead for a crime that was worthy of a $100 fine.

Both he and the cops broke the rules. Just stupid humans at work although he was a good capitalist, giving the market what it wanted at a price it could afford.
You speak-um with forked tongue but thank you anyway and Merry Christmas...

Nope, just telling it like it is, as usual.

And save your Merry Christmases for Jesus, who died naked on the cross so you could pick up last minute gifts at the Wal-Mart apparently.

Yeah but breaking a liberal could get you killed.

Nope, just telling it like it is, as usual.

And save your Merry Christmases for Jesus, who died naked on the cross so you could pick up last minute gifts at the Wal-Mart apparently.

:dig:

You will be visited by three spirits tomorrow evening... :itsok:

Well, where I live, the murderous evil thugs wear blue:
Bullshit...if you live in America then you are either deranged or a liar. Tell me just how many people where you live have been killed by cops. Look it up...don't guess because I have the numbers and will know if you're lying even without knowing where you live. Stop exaggerating and making shit up because people are and will continue to be hurt if we don't get to the truth.

Because he didn't charge them tax like his competitors were forced to.

Forum List

Back