This Is Your Side, Liberals

Name the liberal posters on USMB who have ever advocated shooting policemen.

"President Obama has engaged in “propaganda” encouraging people to “hate the police,” former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) charged a day after two city police officers were shot and killed in their patrol car by a man who posted anti-police messages to his social media account.

“We’ve had four months of propaganda starting with the president that everybody should hate the police,” Giuliani said during an appearance on Fox News early Sunday. “The protests are being embraced, the protests are being encouraged. The protests, even the ones that don’t lead to violence, a lot of them lead to violence, all of them lead to a conclusion: The police are bad, the police are racist. That is completely wrong.”
Obama s propaganda pushed people to hate the police Giuliani says TheHill

Rudy Giuliani had a real life felon for his police chief. I don't see any reason to seek out his 'expertise'.

The murder rate dropped by 90% under Juliani. Who would you consult, Al Sharpton?

Do they count the 3000 murdered on 9/11 in that? I'm genuinely curious.

You're blaming Juliani for failing to prevent 9/11? Did they include the people who were killed at Pearl Harbor in the Honolulu murder rate?

You're the one claiming Giuliani singlehandedly brought down the murder rate in NY.

So he was doing something wrong?

What, precisely?

He was allegedly resisting arrest, a misdemeanor, and he got a police administered death penalty for it.

The cops were there, again, because he was breaking the law, again.

I wonder how you missed that part of the story!

And he was only "allegedly" resisting arrest. I see.

But for you, an obedient, dishonest hardcore partisan ideologue, that's as close as you'll get to being accurate.

That's what happens when a mind is distorted by ideology.

Just going that far must have REALLY hurt. Good for you!

So you have no objection to the police using unnecessary force.

Weird.
When you resist arrest, any force is necessary to subdue the criminal.

And choking him to death is considered unnecessary.
Was he alive when he got into the ambulance?

"President Obama has engaged in “propaganda” encouraging people to “hate the police,” former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) charged a day after two city police officers were shot and killed in their patrol car by a man who posted anti-police messages to his social media account.

“We’ve had four months of propaganda starting with the president that everybody should hate the police,” Giuliani said during an appearance on Fox News early Sunday. “The protests are being embraced, the protests are being encouraged. The protests, even the ones that don’t lead to violence, a lot of them lead to violence, all of them lead to a conclusion: The police are bad, the police are racist. That is completely wrong.”

Rudy Giuliani had a real life felon for his police chief. I don't see any reason to seek out his 'expertise'.

The murder rate dropped by 90% under Juliani. Who would you consult, Al Sharpton?

You're blaming Juliani for failing to prevent 9/11? Did they include the people who were killed at Pearl Harbor in the Honolulu murder rate?

Aren't you calling the murder of the 2 cops Saturday an act of terror? I mean, when you characterize it as politically motivated, that by definition makes it terror, doesn't it?

Therefore these count as 9/11 type murders, which you now claim cannot be blamed on a mayor.

He was allegedly resisting arrest, a misdemeanor, and he got a police administered death penalty for it.

But for you, an obedient, dishonest hardcore partisan ideologue, that's as close as you'll get to being accurate.

Weird.

If you shoot your wife over some burned eggs, and she's alive when she's put in the ambulance,

are you off the hook?

Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

Well, wake up and smell the coffee: this political system is binary. You vote for Obama, you are responsible for his actions...and for Pelosi having been speaker.....such as his urging the anti-police protesters with "Stay on course!"

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Well....here's the latest one on your side of the aisle:

1. "Student Leader: 'No Sympathy' for Executed NYPD Officers

2. Following the execution of two New York Police Department officers, a Brandeis University student leader wasted no time in making it clear that she did not care that they were murdered.

3....no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Khadijah Lynch, a junior and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department, wrote on Twitter..... i hate this racist fucking country.

4. ... not the first time that Lynch has made questionable statements on race relations in the United States. .... She proceeded to claim that "American police forces of today descend from a legacy of slave captives and overseers" and are racist bigots.

5. ....we are not that far removed from this country’s legacy of slavery and that most of our laws are shaped to uphold a system of white supremacy. The Mike Brown case is only a reflection, a repeat and a reminder that this nation rests on the brutality and criminalization of black people and other non-whites.

6. Lynch was also a featured speaker at a Brandeis community-wide vigil in memory of those allegedly killed as a result of racial profiling earlier this academic year and is listed as an undergraduate department representative for the Department of African and Afro-American studies.

7. ....a social justice themed institution grounded in zionism. word. thats a fucking fanny dooley.

8. ...the fact that black people have not burned this country down is beyond me...

9. “She's a UDR, which means she's a leader on campus responsible for advising younger students,” a recent Brandeis graduate told TruthRevolt.

10. Lynch then returned to Twitter and called for an "intifada," in which innocents are murdered, in America....i need to get my gun license. asap."
Student Leader No Sympathy for Executed NYPD Officers Truth Revolt

Bill Clinton has a part in that also.

Liberal logic .. only arrest criminals if they agree to be arrested, otherwise, it's police brutality and racism.

It's no wonder that cities run by Democrats/liberals are in decline as well as morally and financially bankrupt.

Weird.

If you shoot your wife over some burned eggs, and she's alive when she's put in the ambulance,

are you off the hook?
I feel sorry for your wife.

Aren't you calling the murder of the 2 cops Saturday an act of terror? I mean, when you characterize it as politically motivated, that by definition makes it terror, doesn't it?

Therefore these count as 9/11 type murders, which you now claim cannot be blamed on a mayor.
Your the one that sticks up for the terrorist. I see the hate of America coming out of you.

Weird.

are you off the hook?
I feel sorry for your wife.
It's not a good idea to bring family into it, even if it's true.. :eusa_naughty:

NYcarbineer is a liberal plant in my opinion.

Last edited:
I see we need to end the welfare state. If these thugs had a job, they wouldn't have time to be a thug.
Ben Carson is a thug? The things you learn here...
No, Ben Carson actually made something of himself. Also I'm sure his mom wasn't a crack head. Like the thugs your sticking up for. One for assaulting a cop and the other for breaking a liberal law and resisting arrest. Why do you hate successful black men?

You're the one claiming Giuliani singlehandedly brought down the murder rate in NY.

You're an idiot.

I see we need to end the welfare state. If these thugs had a job, they wouldn't have time to be a thug.
No, Ben Carson actually made something of himself. Also I'm sure his mom wasn't a crack head. Like the thugs your sticking up for. One for assaulting a cop and the other for breaking a liberal law and resisting arrest. Why do you hate successful black men?
Why do you hate people who grew up on welfare, like Ben Carson? And I'm not defending anyone, I would simply like the cops to stop killing people over stupid shit that's worthy of a ticket, not an arrest.

You're an idiot.
Well, at least he's getting paid for it. That counts for something...:popcorn:

Why do you hate people who grew up on welfare, like Ben Carson? And I'm not defending anyone, I would simply like the cops to stop killing people over stupid shit that's worthy of a ticket, not an arrest.
That's actually a good point. Why was the NYPD required to waste time on such liberal/Democrat controlling and nonsensical crap ?

Last edited:
If they wouldn't resist arrest they wouldn't have anything to worry about. I don't mind people getting help, but I'll bet the parents of both Brown and Garner are life long welfare recipients that raised their boys on that mentality. That's a shame, we know Brown was.

That's actually a good point. Why was the NYPD required to waste time on such liberal controlling and nonsensical crap?
Good point, if liberals didn't raise taxes so high that people can't buy a pack of cigarettes. There would be no Garners on the street selling illegal cigarettes.

Forum List

Back