THIS is why you don't hire a reality TV host as POTUS

It seems that right wing Hollywood personalities do better than sleazy community activists who made a living passing out $20 dollar bills on the street corner for votes for democrats. Reagan handled the angry incoherent media pretty well and Trump plays them like a fiddle. Hypocrite lefties who enjoy their 401k's (if they work for a living) and enjoy the DOW hovering around 25,000 and unemployment at a record low somehow get their panties in a bunch over Putin. Who wooda thunk it?

When Russia invaded Crimea, and EVERYONE with more than two brain cells knew it was Russian troops, the murdering KGB thug looked the world in the eye and lied.

Putin denies Russian troops are in Ukraine

This is who Trump and his lickspittles choose to believe. You have to be one fucking idiot retarded credulous rube to swallow Putin's sperm the way they do.

Anyone who chooses Putin over our country is a cock-gobbling traitor.

All these traitors have in their arsenal are straw men, false dichotomies, red herrings, tu quoques, hypocrisies, and an Everest of manufactured bullshit. Just read this topic and their posts.

See what I mean? Every single post is one or more of these.
How did you people with two brain cells know that if you weren't there? Did the media tell you?

Oh yes, and here I am gobbling a cock.

170725-chicken-wings-2.jpg

:21::21::21:

When Russia invaded Crimea, and EVERYONE with more than two brain cells knew it was Russian troops, the murdering KGB thug looked the world in the eye and lied.

This is who Trump and his lickspittles choose to believe. You have to be one fucking idiot retarded credulous rube to swallow Putin's sperm the way they do.

All these traitors have in their arsenal are straw men, false dichotomies, red herrings, tu quoques, hypocrisies, and an Everest of manufactured bullshit. Just read this topic and their posts.

It was Obama who was in the back if Chicago limos giving blow jobs.
It was obama who released terrorists from gitmo to kill more Americans.
It was obama who sent pallets of cash to Iran.
It was obama who drew the red line in the sand, then walked away.
It was obama who told you that you could keep your doctor.
That is the definition of treason.
Trump 2020!

Damage is damage. The hacks made the playing field slanted in favor of Trump. And yesterday was the payday.

How?

The Democrats made "the playing field slanted in favor of Trump" by nominating the loser of the primary. Add to that Hillary didn't campaign.

That is why Trump won ultimately. Nothing the Russians or whoever did the hacking and or the leaking did a damn thing.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime,"

"There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."
-Rosenstein

Mueller probe: 12 Russians indicted for DNC hack - CNNPolitics

Not one deplorable on this forum has the guts to speak the truth and say this president went too far yesterday siding with Putin over America. Not one.

It was Obama who was in the back if Chicago limos giving blow jobs.
It was obama who released terrorists from gitmo to kill more Americans.
It was obama who sent pallets of cash to Iran.
It was obama who drew the red line in the sand, then walked away.
It was obama who told you that you could keep your doctor.
That is the definition of treason.
Trump 2020!
Yes Obama gave Iran their own money back based on a prearranged agreement.
The fact you don’t know what really happened shows how freaking stupid you are.
And then your Alex Jones type nonsense of the ultimate family man being gay shows what a giant turd you are.

Funny you still can’t admit prez Raccoon Eyes committed treason despite the entire planet seeing it for themselves. You’re a coward.

Smoke a lib doesn’t have the balls to admit that president Vlady Trump smoked America in front of the entire planet.

The coward is back. Still afraid to call out his fuhrer’s treason.
Treason lol. Did Rachel tell you that?
Moron doesn’t know that’s the main word trending on google today because the whole world watched your prez commit treason yesterday.
Even the trump lovers in Congress are blasting him. But you don’t have to balls to speak the truth.
You lost, traitor. Six more years of crying for you.
Why are you calling him a traitor? Trump is the traitor!
In your marxist dreams.
No, in reality. When a president acts in service to a foreign country and openly criticizes America, he's a traitor. Americans who cannot recognize that and praise the president for his actions are also traitors.

Not one republican stepped up to the plate today on the Senate floor condemning Trump’s actions yesterday.
Not one.
And you think they deserve to be re-elected ?
I doubt America will.
The only thing that will shut you traitors up is to lose in November.
Your felonious days are numbered.

Some of us have been warning of this since the 2016 campaign, but, the Trump debacle over the last week proves why you don't hire someone like Trump to lead the country. Back then, we warned that Trump has no concept of United States history, United States foreign policy, United States patriotism, or United States place in the world. It was evident then....it is blatantly obvious now.

So, I guess it depends on what you do now:

Do you admit you make a mistake and were duped by a serial liar (forgivable...I suppose)?

Or, do you hunker down and spit in the face of America (unforgivable)?

I guess, the choice is yours.

We had difficulty finding an unskilled, butt kissing, community organizer.

How convincing?!?!?! I have 20 years of history....you have the retorts of right wing media. Good one?

You don't have 20 years of history, you have 20 years of left wing propaganda that you ignorantly think is history.
PNACkos

The immature and ignorant New Agers ("Idealistic Young People") don't even know that Russia before Putin was raped blind by the IMF, preachers of Greed Is Good terminal Capitalism, and NATO. Democracy was purposely perverted by the globalist occupiers in order to discredit it. Contributing their knife in the back, the NeoCons did everything they could to render Russia weak, poor, and depressed for the rest of their monopolist dream for this century.

Damage is damage. The hacks made the playing field slanted in favor of Trump. And yesterday was the payday.

How?

The Democrats made "the playing field slanted in favor of Trump" by nominating the loser of the primary. Add to that Hillary didn't campaign.

That is why Trump won ultimately. Nothing the Russians or whoever did the hacking and or the leaking did a damn thing.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime,"

"There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."
-Rosenstein

Read the indictments.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

Some of us have been warning of this since the 2016 campaign, but, the Trump debacle over the last week proves why you don't hire someone like Trump to lead the country. Back then, we warned that Trump has no concept of United States history, United States foreign policy, United States patriotism, or United States place in the world. It was evident then....it is blatantly obvious now.

So, I guess it depends on what you do now:

Do you admit you make a mistake and were duped by a serial liar (forgivable...I suppose)?

Or, do you hunker down and spit in the face of America (unforgivable)?

I guess, the choice is yours.
Man, you really wanted Trump to give Putin a tongue lashing, didn’t you?

Then what? What do we do after Trump starts an international crisis by yelling at Putin?

I know all the Hillary voters are mad, but the election is over.

They whined that DJT was going to start WW III, and now whine that he hasn't. Crikey, they're bipolar.
Toss a Twenty at These Pole Dancers, One With Tubman's Picture on It

Some polls say they're polar. But other polls, or the same polls at other times, say they aren't.

We care about American citizens doing better and America doing better and both of those things are happening. You care about some temporary separation of border crossers and some meetings that happened between the Trump campaign and Russian dudes. :21:
Hillalucinations

Since their faddish yapping points change weekly, these weaklings don't really care about anything specific. Like people who've been out in the sun too long, they are bitter misfits driven insane through exposure to reality, so they lash out at imaginary demons floating in the air within their formerly comfortable bubble.

For the love of Christ.....now President Collapsalot not only quivers and cowers to Putin in person, he now FLIP FLOPS saying interference DID take place because people are being mean to him.

HOW does anyone support this lying moron?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Trump just said, he "misspoke"....he "meant to say" that, "I have no reason to believe why it WOULDN'T be Russia". OOPS. GEE....that explains it?!?!!??!?!?

Yes, this is actually happening in real life. You Trump supporters are abject idiots.

Last edited:

How?

-Rosenstein

Read the indictments.

I don't see Americans named.

For the love of Christ.....now President Collapsalot not only quivers and cowers to Putin in person, he now FLIP FLOPS saying interference DID take place because people are being mean to him.

HOW does anyone support this lying moron?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Trump just said, he "misspoke"....he "meant to say" that, "I have no reason to believe why it WOULDN'T be Russia". OOPS. GEE....that explains it?!?!!??!?!?

Yes, this is actually happening in real life. You Trump supporters are abject idiots.

'Nuff said.

How?

-Rosenstein

Read the indictments.

You must have missed the Trump campaign people (Paul Manafort) indicted???? You living under a rock?

How?

-Rosenstein

Read the indictments.

You must have missed the Trump campaign people (Paul Manafort) indicted???? You living under a rock?

On completely unrelated charges.

At this point I believe everyone he indicts is innocent because I trust everyone more than Mueller and the people who work for him.

How?

-Rosenstein

Read the indictments.

On completely unrelated charges.

At this point I believe everyone he indicts is innocent because I trust everyone more than Mueller and the people who work for him.

Why? Because that's what Trump told you? Classic Trump cult follower.

God you people are pathetic.

Forum List

Back