THIS is why you don't hire a reality TV host as POTUS

“Bullshit media! “
Ha ha ha
You mean the media that has exposed the underbelly of this criminal president’s enterprise!
Like him saying ,” I have no business with Russians” at the exact same time meeting with Russians to get a trump tower built in Moscow?
The Liar in Chief counts on your blind obedience and believing his 3900 lies and you’re all too compliable.
Prove it liar.
We know Fox won’t tell you the truth. Their goal is to keep you stupid.
Mission accomplished.

Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president
So Trump has to shut down his business ran by other people while he's president? Funny, you turds are the ones quoting Fox lately. I always claimed they were as biased as all the other shit media.
A president is not permitted to profit from being president. It’s part of the Emolument clause of the Constitution. But we know you DEPLORABLES have no respect for the law just like your Fraud in Chief.
So now you know Trump lied again to you that he had no business in Russia.
Ha!
Still you offer no proof just more bullshit.
I just proved what everyone has known for over a year. Trump was lying to you that he had no business with Russia while negotiating a deal with Russians in Moscow. Just admit it, you were had and still are being lied to. But you won’t. You have no integrity.

I guess you already have forgotten about Pence’s Midwest Apology tour last week for all the farmers losing their livelihood due to fat boy’s ill conceived tariffs.
Meanwhile poverty in America is rising rapidly because all the Billion dollar gains from their tax cuts is not helping anyone but your corporate masters.
Ill conceived? Far trade is ill conceived? lol!
Tariffs are not fair trade you imbecile. Everyone in the White House warned the know nothing President not to get into a trade war. Of course he didn’t listen and Americans are now suffering.
Moron.
Sorry to upset you so much by telling you the truth, but trade has not been fair for us for a long time. Trump is only correcting that, or trying too.
The fact you believe that’s what he’s doing is pathetic.
Your right wing media keeps you dumb and you love it.

Donald Trump's tariffs hurt American workers and ruin relationships with our allies
More fake news.
When proven dead wrong all you can do is whimper fake news.
I love it.

We care about American citizens doing better and America doing better and both of those things are happening. You care about some temporary separation of border crossers and some meetings that happened between the Trump campaign and Russian dudes. :21:
I guess you already have forgotten about Pence’s Midwest Apology tour last week for all the farmers losing their livelihood due to fat boy’s ill conceived tariffs.
Meanwhile poverty in America is rising rapidly because all the Billion dollar gains from their tax cuts is not helping anyone but your corporate masters.
Tariffs are not fair trade you imbecile. Everyone in the White House warned the know nothing President not to get into a trade war. Of course he didn’t listen and Americans are now suffering.
Moron.
Sorry to upset you so much by telling you the truth, but trade has not been fair for us for a long time. Trump is only correcting that, or trying too.

Donald Trump's tariffs hurt American workers and ruin relationships with our allies
-------------------------------------------- thats in the OPINION of the article writter Reasonable .

Poor Lil dumb Mikey.
When The Liar in Chief said,” Don’t believe anything until you hear it from me first. You actually do despite knowing he has 3900 confirmed documented lies.
What a dupe you are with no critical thinking skills.

Poor Lil dumb Mikey.
When The Liar in Chief said,” Don’t believe anything until you hear it from me first. You actually do despite knowing he has 3900 confirmed documented lies.
Can you list all 3900 of those lies, liar? Or if it will help just list 3800.

Moron.

-------------------------------------------- thats in the OPINION of the article writter Reasonable .
Then why did Pence go on his Midwest Apology Tour last week?
Can’t answer can you. Lmao

Can't produce any proof of anything so you resort to idiotic behavior.
Yeah 9 members of Trump’s team meeting with Russians before the election and then lying about it after getting caught shows their innocence, right?
What a bonehead you are.
A politicians team meeting with foreigners? Oh nos....
Of course you don’t know they have to declare it. It’s the law. Why were they secretive about it. What were they hiding? Were they helping Russians hack our democracy?
Mueller knows and will tell the world what traitors the entire trump team is.
You keep defending the indefensible. You’re a deplorable. You have to.

They were discussing golf and grandkids, what's wrong with that?
Yeah and adoption too. Ha ha
Trump knew he could con idiots like you.
You are the one being conned. You lap up every piece of chum the Media throws in the water.

Moron.

Sure I can answer. It just won't do any good with a lying America hating troll like you. In fact, I'd bet money that you never even heard of the word "emoluments" Until the media fed it too you.

Poor Lil dumb Mikey.
They have been listed countless times on this forum. Go troll someone else dead beat
But the amount keeps growing Daily. He doesn’t even care anymore because he has no thinking stooges like you to defend all of his lies.

Poor Lil dumb Mikey.
They have been listed countless times on this forum. Go troll someone else dead best.
But the amount keeps growing Daily. He doesn’t even care anymore because he has no thinking stooges like you to defend all of his lies.
So, to borrow a page out of the regressive play book, So you got nothing. Got it! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Moron.

Sure I can answer. It just won't do any good with a lying America hating troll like you. In fact, I'd bet money that you never even heard of the word "emoluments" Until the media fed it too you.
^^ excusing fat boi violating the Constitution.
Typical.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

-Trump COULD have cancelled the meeting with Putin (in light of the 25 indictments levied)
-Trump COULD have told Putin, in light of the 25 indictments, if he doesn't extradite those indicted, we will impose additional sanctions against Russia
-Jesus Christ, Trump COULD have told Putin he believes Americans more than a dictator who kills his opponents

The idea that Trump had no other options is utterly preposterous.

You sir are the definition of a Trump weakling.
You forgot to tell us the expected result of those demands. What do expect that such action would affect?

How do we know Trump didn't confront Putin?

Press conferences and what we see going on in summits are nothing more than reality tv.

No political leader would travel thousands of miles across an ocean maybe to go on international tv and not know exactly what was going to be said.

We have a national security crisis. Our electoral,system has been compromised by a foreign power. We must act to fix this now.

How exactly has our electoral system been compromised?

No machine was hacked or is that the new claim now.
The analytics from the Democrats was stolen and provided to the Trump campaign. These analytics spell out when and where ad buys happen, when and where rallies should be held, what voters are persuadable. That's like having the answer key when you sit down to take a test. That amounts to compromising our electoral system.

So you are saying that no voting machine was hacked?

Trump and the RNC are dumb enough not to have their own analytics company, but are smart enough to have security on their servers?

The DNC are smart enough to hire an analytics company, but aren't smart enough to have security on their servers?
The attacks by Russia were made on Americans. Should a foreign foe act with impunity? Do you believe the assessments of our own intelligence community or the Kremlin?

its hilarious I always have to educate the DEPLORABLES because their right wing media hides the truth from them.

Some of us have been warning of this since the 2016 campaign, but, the Trump debacle over the last week proves why you don't hire someone like Trump to lead the country. Back then, we warned that Trump has no concept of United States history, United States foreign policy, United States patriotism, or United States place in the world. It was evident then....it is blatantly obvious now.

So, I guess it depends on what you do now:

Do you admit you make a mistake and were duped by a serial liar (forgivable...I suppose)?

Or, do you hunker down and spit in the face of America (unforgivable)?

I guess, the choice is yours.
More leftist traitor spew. Move along.

These idiots actually believe Raccoon Eyes is putting America first despite all the evidence to the contrary.
Everything he does is in his own self interests.
Like yesterday. He was so scared shitless of what Putin has on him that he sold America down the river in order to protect himself.
Yet they even admit excuse that too.
That’s why they’re called DEPLORABLES.

Some of us have been warning of this since the 2016 campaign, but, the Trump debacle over the last week proves why you don't hire someone like Trump to lead the country. Back then, we warned that Trump has no concept of United States history, United States foreign policy, United States patriotism, or United States place in the world. It was evident then....it is blatantly obvious now.

Do you admit you make a mistake and were duped by a serial liar (forgivable...I suppose)?

Comedy, Not News

^^Straight from the frightened and fumbling CNN puppet show.

The coward is back. Still afraid to call out his fuhrer’s treason.

3A9EB7D5-9CEB-42A3-8CD7-5B664A18F480.jpeg

Comedy, Not News

^^Straight from the frightened and fumbling CNN puppet show.

The coward is back. Still afraid to call out his fuhrer’s treason.
Treason lol. Did Rachel tell you that?

Forum List

Back