THIS is why you don't hire a reality TV host as POTUS

Brilliant retort Cletus.

-Trump COULD have cancelled the meeting with Putin (in light of the 25 indictments levied)
-Trump COULD have told Putin, in light of the 25 indictments, if he doesn't extradite those indicted, we will impose additional sanctions against Russia
-Jesus Christ, Trump COULD have told Putin he believes Americans more than a dictator who kills his opponents

The idea that Trump had no other options is utterly preposterous.

You sir are the definition of a Trump weakling.
You forgot to tell us the expected result of those demands. What do expect that such action would affect?

How do we know Trump didn't confront Putin?

Press conferences and what we see going on in summits are nothing more than reality tv.

No political leader would travel thousands of miles across an ocean maybe to go on international tv and not know exactly what was going to be said.

We have a national security crisis. Our electoral,system has been compromised by a foreign power. We must act to fix this now.

How exactly has our electoral system been compromised?

No machine was hacked or is that the new claim now.
The analytics from the Democrats was stolen and provided to the Trump campaign. These analytics spell out when and where ad buys happen, when and where rallies should be held, what voters are persuadable. That's like having the answer key when you sit down to take a test. That amounts to compromising our electoral system.

So you are saying that no voting machine was hacked?

Trump and the RNC are dumb enough not to have their own analytics company, but are smart enough to have security on their servers?

The DNC are smart enough to hire an analytics company, but aren't smart enough to have security on their servers?
The attacks by Russia were made on Americans. Should a foreign foe act with impunity? Do you believe the assessments of our own intelligence community or the Kremlin?

I do believe Russia hacked the DNC server and Hillary's server.

Here are a couple of things to add:

1) I don't believe Russia was the only ones. The security was so piss poor that everyone must have hacked the servers.

That is why Mueller doesn't really want to go to trial because if he does a third year law student could win.

2) Russia have been attacking the US for 50 plus years and must have done worse than hacking a couple of servers.

These idiots actually believe Raccoon Eyes is putting America first despite all the evidence to the contrary.
Everything he does is in his own self interests.
Like yesterday. He was so scared shitless of what Putin has on him that he sold America down the river in order to protect himself.
Yet they even admit excuse that too.
That’s why they’re called DEPLORABLES.
You're not too bright, are ya?

Some of us have been warning of this since the 2016 campaign, but, the Trump debacle over the last week proves why you don't hire someone like Trump to lead the country. Back then, we warned that Trump has no concept of United States history, United States foreign policy, United States patriotism, or United States place in the world. It was evident then....it is blatantly obvious now.

So, I guess it depends on what you do now:

Do you admit you make a mistake and were duped by a serial liar (forgivable...I suppose)?

Or, do you hunker down and spit in the face of America (unforgivable)?

I guess, the choice is yours.
More leftist traitor spew. Move along.
The coward is back. Still afraid to call out his fuhrer’s treason.
Treason lol. Did Rachel tell you that?
Moron doesn’t know that’s the main word trending on google today because the whole world watched your prez commit treason yesterday.
Even the trump lovers in Congress are blasting him. But you don’t have to balls to speak the truth.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

-Trump COULD have cancelled the meeting with Putin (in light of the 25 indictments levied)
-Trump COULD have told Putin, in light of the 25 indictments, if he doesn't extradite those indicted, we will impose additional sanctions against Russia
-Jesus Christ, Trump COULD have told Putin he believes Americans more than a dictator who kills his opponents

You forgot to tell us the expected result of those demands. What do expect that such action would affect?

Press conferences and what we see going on in summits are nothing more than reality tv.

No political leader would travel thousands of miles across an ocean maybe to go on international tv and not know exactly what was going to be said.

We have a national security crisis. Our electoral,system has been compromised by a foreign power. We must act to fix this now.

The analytics from the Democrats was stolen and provided to the Trump campaign. These analytics spell out when and where ad buys happen, when and where rallies should be held, what voters are persuadable. That's like having the answer key when you sit down to take a test. That amounts to compromising our electoral system.

You know that the analytics of the DNC was stolen, you do not know that it was provided to the Trump campaign.

You know that the DNC was hacked, but you ignore the simple fact that the damage done to the Democrat party was caused by what the hacks revealed about the leaders of the Democrat party. and Hillary.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

So you are saying that no voting machine was hacked?

Trump and the RNC are dumb enough not to have their own analytics company, but are smart enough to have security on their servers?

The DNC are smart enough to hire an analytics company, but aren't smart enough to have security on their servers?
The attacks by Russia were made on Americans. Should a foreign foe act with impunity? Do you believe the assessments of our own intelligence community or the Kremlin?
Neither.

Some of us have been warning of this since the 2016 campaign, but, the Trump debacle over the last week proves why you don't hire someone like Trump to lead the country. Back then, we warned that Trump has no concept of United States history, United States foreign policy, United States patriotism, or United States place in the world. It was evident then....it is blatantly obvious now.

Do you admit you make a mistake and were duped by a serial liar (forgivable...I suppose)?

Moron doesn’t know that’s the main word trending on google today because the whole world watched your prez commit treason yesterday.
Even the trump lovers in Congress are blasting him. But you don’t have to balls to speak the truth.
You lost, traitor. Six more years of crying for you.

The deplorable oath.
Under no circumstances will I ever hold this prez accountable for anything he does no matter how despicable or UnAmerican it is.

Sorry dimwit......if you are that stupid where you don't understand what Trump did, you don't deserve an opinion. If you hate our democracy...don't live here.

I cannot believe you people are that weak where you believe standing up for democracy somehow starts a crisis?!?!? Friggin' moron.
First off, FUCK YOU! Wanna compare sheep skins, motherfucker?

Secondly, please explain what you expected Trump to do and what would result from that action.

I'll wait.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

If Trump had cancelled the meeting, democrats would be howling at the moon because he was too weak to face Putin.

Had Trump demanded extradition democrats would have been shrieking that Trump was too stupid to know that extradition is prohibited under the Russian constitution. He must think he's dictator of the whole world.

Trump did just fine. The goal of the democrat resistance is to prevent Trump from functioning. If they can't do that, they can make it appear that he's failing by attacking everything he does.
The Wiccan Witch of Wellesley

Dimmercracks joyously howl at the moon every time it lights up the silhouette of hillary flying by on her broomstick.

Republicans in Congress are appalled at how Fat boi sold America down the river.
The white supremacists on this forum don’t have the balls to speak the truth.
They’ll never give in to his insanity and total loyalty to a ruthless dictator.

Sorry dimwit......if you are that stupid where you don't understand what Trump did, you don't deserve an opinion. If you hate our democracy...don't live here.

I cannot believe you people are that weak where you believe standing up for democracy somehow starts a crisis?!?!? Friggin' moron.
First off, FUCK YOU! Wanna compare sheep skins, motherfucker?

Secondly, please explain what you expected Trump to do and what would result from that action.

I'll wait.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

If Trump had cancelled the meeting, democrats would be howling at the moon because he was too weak to face Putin.

Had Trump demanded extradition democrats would have been shrieking that Trump was too stupid to know that extradition is prohibited under the Russian constitution. He must think he's dictator of the whole world.

Trump did just fine. The goal of the democrat resistance is to prevent Trump from functioning. If they can't do that, they can make it appear that he's failing by attacking everything he does.
The Wiccan Witch of Wellesley

Dimmercracks joyously howl at the moon every time it lights up the silhouette of hillary flying by on her broomstick.
As Raccoon Eyes is being universally villified this imbecile turns to Hillary.
So predictable.
So lame.

997D8C5A-7FB9-4745-90C7-A4A8583166FF.jpeg
Sean Hannity: Great job yesterday Mr President.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

You know that the analytics of the DNC was stolen, you do not know that it was provided to the Trump campaign.

You know that the DNC was hacked, but you ignore the simple fact that the damage done to the Democrat party was caused by what the hacks revealed about the leaders of the Democrat party. and Hillary.
Damage is damage. The hacks made the playing field slanted in favor of Trump. And yesterday was the payday.

Be honest now. If a Democrat president stood beside Pitin and disavowed the American intel community, made a moral equivalence between Russia and America, said he believed the Kremlin and not the FBI, CIA, DOJ and the NSA, would you say he was acting in the service of America or Russia? Would YOU say he was treasonous?

Why are you calling him a traitor? Trump is the traitor!

Why are you calling him a traitor? Trump is the traitor!
In your marxist dreams.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I have yet to encounter a single huckster that wasn't as dumb as a box of rocks. Trump has proven himself to be one of the dumbest hucksters of all time.

The man thinks his County Clare golf course is in the United Kingdom, for chrissake!

No wonder he is so easily owned by Putin.

Yo, and Obama did what? Not a damn thing, except Kiss Muslim and Gay Ass!!! And if Crooked Hillary had won, we would all be dead!!!

"GTP"
"""""""TRUMP 2020""""""
tumblr_o8l9jacqpu1vtmeyxo1_500.gif

When Russia invaded Crimea, and EVERYONE with more than two brain cells knew it was Russian troops, the murdering KGB thug looked the world in the eye and lied.

Putin denies Russian troops are in Ukraine

This is who Trump and his lickspittles choose to believe. You have to be one fucking idiot retarded credulous rube to swallow Putin's sperm the way they do.

Anyone who chooses Putin over our country is a cock-gobbling traitor.

All these traitors have in their arsenal are straw men, false dichotomies, red herrings, tu quoques, hypocrisies, and an Everest of manufactured bullshit. Just read this topic and their posts.

See what I mean? Every single post is one or more of these.

Forum List

Back