US Marines Training Ukrainians to Fight Russian Separatists

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trump is a Putin stooge!

Exercise Sea Breeze, which launched July 9 and brings together 19 nations, is a lot like many other annual drills at the operational level, and it brought with it the standard messages from U.S. officials about European partnership and cooperation.

But in this case, Ukrainians are going to use what they learn to fight separatists backed by Russia, which took the Crimean Peninsula from them in 2014 and whose leader, Vladimir Putin, is scheduled to meet with President Donald Trump on Monday in Helsinki.

https://www.stripes.com/ukrainian-t...-minds-as-they-train-with-us-marines-1.537838

Trump is a Putin stooge!

Exercise Sea Breeze, which launched July 9 and brings together 19 nations, is a lot like many other annual drills at the operational level, and it brought with it the standard messages from U.S. officials about European partnership and cooperation.

But in this case, Ukrainians are going to use what they learn to fight separatists backed by Russia, which took the Crimean Peninsula from them in 2014 and whose leader, Vladimir Putin, is scheduled to meet with President Donald Trump on Monday in Helsinki.

Ukrainian troops keep Russia on their minds as they train with US Marines

Sea Breeze has been an annual event for close to 20 years. This is not something new

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

“Dead Commies” is ALWAYS the correct answer.

yz/3 = Dead Commies

Secret to success? Dead Commies

What is that sharp pain in my lower back? Dead Commies

Trump is a Putin stooge!

Ukrainian troops keep Russia on their minds as they train with US Marines

Sea Breeze has been an annual event for close to 20 years. This is not something new

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

GG administers a one punch knock out.

It is a mistake for US to be involved in the Ukraine.

BUt it does point out how fucking stupid the dems are.

Personally I couldn't care less what happens in the Ukraine. Half want to be part of Russia. The other half doesn't.

Let em duke it out.

Forum List

Back