THIS is why you don't hire a reality TV host as POTUS

Frank the Tank

VIP Member
Dec 15, 2017
Some of us have been warning of this since the 2016 campaign, but, the Trump debacle over the last week proves why you don't hire someone like Trump to lead the country. Back then, we warned that Trump has no concept of United States history, United States foreign policy, United States patriotism, or United States place in the world. It was evident then....it is blatantly obvious now.

So, I guess it depends on what you do now:

Do you admit you make a mistake and were duped by a serial liar (forgivable...I suppose)?

Or, do you hunker down and spit in the face of America (unforgivable)?

I guess, the choice is yours.

Some of us have been warning of this since the 2016 campaign, but, the Trump debacle over the last week proves why you don't hire someone like Trump to lead the country. Back then, we warned that Trump has no concept of United States history, United States foreign policy, United States patriotism, or United States place in the world. It was evident then....it is blatantly obvious now.

Do you admit you make a mistake and were duped by a serial liar (forgivable...I suppose)?

fauxnews.jpg

Man, you really wanted Trump to give Putin a tongue lashing, didn’t you?

Then what? What do we do after Trump starts an international crisis by yelling at Putin?

I know all the Hillary voters are mad, but the election is over.

Then what? What do we do after Trump starts an international crisis by yelling at Putin?

Sorry dimwit......if you are that stupid where you don't understand what Trump did, you don't deserve an opinion. If you hate our democracy...don't live here.

I cannot believe you people are that weak where you believe standing up for democracy somehow starts a crisis?!?!? Friggin' moron.

Sorry dimwit......if you are that stupid where you don't understand what Trump did, you don't deserve an opinion. If you hate our democracy...don't live here.

I cannot believe you people are that weak where you believe standing up for democracy somehow starts a crisis?!?!? Friggin' moron.
First off, FUCK YOU! Wanna compare sheep skins, motherfucker?

Secondly, please explain what you expected Trump to do and what would result from that action.

I'll wait.

Secondly, please explain what you expected Trump to do and what would result from that action.

I'll wait.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

-Trump COULD have cancelled the meeting with Putin (in light of the 25 indictments levied)
-Trump COULD have told Putin, in light of the 25 indictments, if he doesn't extradite those indicted, we will impose additional sanctions against Russia
-Jesus Christ, Trump COULD have told Putin he believes Americans more than a dictator who kills his opponents

The idea that Trump had no other options is utterly preposterous.

You sir are the definition of a Trump weakling.

Trump is everything we predicted he would be

Interesting that you think that was the only other option. LImited thinking skills will do that.

Trump is everything we predicted he would be

Absolutely correct....so everyone should stop acting so surprised.

I'll wait.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

-Trump COULD have cancelled the meeting with Putin (in light of the 25 indictments levied)
-Trump COULD have told Putin, in light of the 25 indictments, if he doesn't extradite those indicted, we will impose additional sanctions against Russia
-Jesus Christ, Trump COULD have told Putin he believes Americans more than a dictator who kills his opponents

And you are the definition of a media fed parrot! All these so called indictments were, was an attempt to derail the Helsinki meeting with Trump and Putin. Nothing more. How come your turd Mueller hasn't responded to Putin welcoming him to come to Russia and question them?

I'll wait.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

And you are the definition of a media fed parrot! All these so called indictments were, was an attempt to derail the Helsinki meeting with Trump and Putin. Nothing more. How come your turd Mueller hasn't responded to Putin welcoming him to come to Russia and question them?

Sorry fool....indictments are based on investigations and evidence. Your moronic assumptions are based on (NOT so ironically) what YOU are being 'fed' by the Trump propaganda.

I usually like boobs......but, not in your case.

We didn't START an international crisis. PUTIN did. No one is contemplating bombing Moscow, but Russia deserves whatever it gets.

I'll wait.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

You want the Russians to come here and question our intelligence agencies on how they got their information? That would be a sweet nugget of information for Putin. Ain't gonna happen and shame on you for even thinking it was a reasonable suggestion.

We have a national security crisis. Our electoral,system has been compromised by a foreign power. We must act to fix this now.

But who will fix it? The president IS the national security crisis. He said there is a moral equivalence with Russia. He said he trusts a dictator over his own intelligence community. He said he does not believe the Russians truly did interfere with the 2016 elections. He is in service of a nation n not his own. And his followers are either too stupid to understand this or are too far in the tank with this treasonous president to understand the situation.

Who will fix this? Republican leaders in congress? They are worried about holding their power should they provoke the president.

My concern is the Trumpians are so invested in the cult of Trump they they have forgotten their own nation and are willing to jump from the cliff like so many lemmings.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

You forgot to tell us the expected result of those demands. What do expect that such action would affect?

We have a national security crisis. Our electoral,system has been compromised by a foreign power. We must act to fix this now.

But who will fix it? The president IS the national security crisis. He said there is a moral equivalence with Russia. He said he trusts a dictator over his own intelligence community. He said he does not believe the Russians truly did interfere with the 2016 elections. He is in service of a nation n not his own. And his followers are either too stupid to understand this or are too far in the tank with this treasonous president to understand the situation.

Who will fix this? Republican leaders in congress? They are worried about holding their power should they provoke the president.

My concern is the Trumpians are so invested in the cult of Trump they they have forgotten their own nation and are willing to jump from the cliff like so many lemmings.
They will stop worrying only if the American people stand up and speak as one, as they did about children being separated from their parents at the border. We will see if that happens. What Republican pols and intelligence experts say means squat to the average American. There should be outrage over the President's stance, but the true outcome of this stance will only be evident down the road. Right now it's just another talking point. Someday, it will be clear that Trump tried to sell the farm to Russia. Let's hope the "proof" of that is not irreversible.

Obama White House Knew of Russian Election Hacking, but Delayed Telling

Obama official says they didn't do enough about Russian election hacking: 'We choked'

Brilliant retort Cletus.

You forgot to tell us the expected result of those demands. What do expect that such action would affect?

How do we know Trump didn't confront Putin?

Press conferences and what we see going on in summits are nothing more than reality tv.

No political leader would travel thousands of miles across an ocean maybe to go on international tv and not know exactly what was going to be said.

How exactly has our electoral system been compromised?

No machine was hacked or is that the new claim now.

Trump Was The 'Lesser Of 2 Evils'. Barry Knew It. Everyone Knew It.

"Mr. Obama and his team were confident that Mrs. Clinton would win and, like much of the country, were shocked when she did not. “I couldn’t shake the feeling that I should have seen it coming,” Mr. Rhodes writes. “Because when you distilled it, stripped out the racism and misogyny, we’d run against Hillary eight years ago with the same message Trump had used: She’s part of a corrupt establishment that can’t be trusted to bring change.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/30/us/politics/obama-reaction-trump-election-benjamin-rhodes.html

SAME MESSAGE - SAME RESULTS…

Forum List

Back