THIS is why you don't hire a reality TV host as POTUS

First off, FUCK YOU! Wanna compare sheep skins, motherfucker?

Secondly, please explain what you expected Trump to do and what would result from that action.

I'll wait.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

-Trump COULD have cancelled the meeting with Putin (in light of the 25 indictments levied)
-Trump COULD have told Putin, in light of the 25 indictments, if he doesn't extradite those indicted, we will impose additional sanctions against Russia
-Jesus Christ, Trump COULD have told Putin he believes Americans more than a dictator who kills his opponents

You sir are the definition of a Trump weakling.
And you are the definition of a media fed parrot! All these so called indictments were, was an attempt to derail the Helsinki meeting with Trump and Putin. Nothing more. How come your turd Mueller hasn't responded to Putin welcoming him to come to Russia and question them?

Sorry fool....indictments are based on investigations and evidence. Your moronic assumptions are based on (NOT so ironically) what YOU are being 'fed' by the Trump propaganda.

I usually like boobs......but, not in your case.
------------------------------------- in my opinion the indictments of 12 Russians was simply done as drama and is 'bs' . Russians ain't coming back to the USA to be tried .
Extradition of Russian citizens is prohibited by the Russian constitution. Did Mueller know this when he issued his phony indictments? If not, why not? If he knew, what was the point of bringing those baloney charges? Unless, the indictments were brought when they were brought for the purpose of causing more democrat vapors?
Phony indictments?
Ha ha
What a tool you are.
And your incompetent Russian stooge forgot to ask Putin about the criminal Russians that attacked our democracy.
Yes all 30 some indictments are phony.
You’re as stupid as your idiot chief.

Sorry dimwit......if you are that stupid where you don't understand what Trump did, you don't deserve an opinion. If you hate our democracy...don't live here.

I cannot believe you people are that weak where you believe standing up for democracy somehow starts a crisis?!?!? Friggin' moron.

Secondly, please explain what you expected Trump to do and what would result from that action.

I'll wait.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

-Trump COULD have cancelled the meeting with Putin (in light of the 25 indictments levied)
-Trump COULD have told Putin, in light of the 25 indictments, if he doesn't extradite those indicted, we will impose additional sanctions against Russia
-Jesus Christ, Trump COULD have told Putin he believes Americans more than a dictator who kills his opponents

And you are the definition of a media fed parrot! All these so called indictments were, was an attempt to derail the Helsinki meeting with Trump and Putin. Nothing more. How come your turd Mueller hasn't responded to Putin welcoming him to come to Russia and question them?

Sorry fool....indictments are based on investigations and evidence. Your moronic assumptions are based on (NOT so ironically) what YOU are being 'fed' by the Trump propaganda.

Were is your Trump,Russian evidence, it’s elusive no one has seen it yet, Mueller won’t even show it in court to those other Russians that came to defend themselves, so please show us that evidence you’re blabbering about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps Trump believes that Putin's embrace of an ultra-nationalist ethic Russia is something admirable and to be emulated? That could be true even if Trump committed impeachable crimes coordinating his campaign with Putin's illegal interference. Not that I'm supposing as a fact that Trump "colluded." It seems more likely to me than it did before he went overseas.
Yes he admires dictators who can kill members of the free press and get away with it.
He attacks our democratic allies and praises the worse dictators on the planet. He has shown who he is. Why won’t his cult listen to him?

Oh, you mean kinda like this?
11 Times Obama Catered to Worst Dictators in the World
Funny you head right to your far right propaganda to give cover to Raccoon Eyes’ treason.
No one in the world is talking about Obama today except with his excellent speech in South Africa.
You’re not stopping the public condemnation world wide of this current compromised president. Funny you think you can try.
The Nonthinker is a hoot.

What!? All the photographs, videos, recordings are propaganda? I am shocked, totally shocked.....dumbass.
We even have former CIA heads disgusted with Raccoon Eyes’ treason but you head straight to Obama because you don’t have the integrity to admit this bastard president threw America under the bus.

Former CIA heads? Like this one, dumbass.

Some of us have been warning of this since the 2016 campaign, but, the Trump debacle over the last week proves why you don't hire someone like Trump to lead the country. Back then, we warned that Trump has no concept of United States history, United States foreign policy, United States patriotism, or United States place in the world. It was evident then....it is blatantly obvious now.

So, I guess it depends on what you do now:

Do you admit you make a mistake and were duped by a serial liar (forgivable...I suppose)?

Or, do you hunker down and spit in the face of America (unforgivable)?

I guess, the choice is yours.
Trump is everything we predicted he would be
Impeach Trump the traitor!

Brilliant retort Cletus.

------------------------------------- in my opinion the indictments of 12 Russians was simply done as drama and is 'bs' . Russians ain't coming back to the USA to be tried .
Extradition of Russian citizens is prohibited by the Russian constitution. Did Mueller know this when he issued his phony indictments? If not, why not? If he knew, what was the point of bringing those baloney charges? Unless, the indictments were brought when they were brought for the purpose of causing more democrat vapors?
Phony indictments?
Ha ha
What a tool you are.
And your incompetent Russian stooge forgot to ask Putin about the criminal Russians that attacked our democracy.
-------------------------------------------- PHONY INDICTMENTS , i don't think that i said that they were phony , i simply said that the indictments against 12 Russians will never go anywhere . The 12 Russians are back in Russia eating Perogi and drinking Vodka Reasonable ,

I'll wait.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

Tipsy Rat lover is also on Russia’s side against America just like her traitor president.

Tipsy Rat Lover:

Throwing gays off rooftops was the only decent thing Isis ever did.

Tipsycatlover: [Columbus] was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born

Tipsycatlover:[Speaking of lesbians mom's who killed their kids] It's a tragedy, but the best way this could end.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

Tipsy Rat lover is also on Russia’s side against America just like her traitor president.

Tipsy Rat Lover

Tipsycatlover: [Columbus] was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born

Tipsycatlover:[Speaking of lesbians mom's who killed their kids] It's a tragedy, but the best way this could end.
Can't produce any proof of anything so you resort to idiotic behavior.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

The idea that Trump had no other options is utterly preposterous.

You forgot to tell us the expected result of those demands. What do expect that such action would affect?

How do we know Trump didn't confront Putin?

Press conferences and what we see going on in summits are nothing more than reality tv.

No political leader would travel thousands of miles across an ocean maybe to go on international tv and not know exactly what was going to be said.

We have a national security crisis. Our electoral,system has been compromised by a foreign power. We must act to fix this now.

How exactly has our electoral system been compromised?

No machine was hacked or is that the new claim now.
The analytics from the Democrats was stolen and provided to the Trump campaign. These analytics spell out when and where ad buys happen, when and where rallies should be held, what voters are persuadable. That's like having the answer key when you sit down to take a test. That amounts to compromising our electoral system.

Phony indictments?
Ha ha
What a tool you are.
-------------------------------------------- PHONY INDICTMENTS , i don't think that i said that they were phony , i simply said that the indictments against 12 Russians will never go anywhere . The 12 Russians are back in Russia eating Perogi and drinking Vodka Reasonable ,
no the Rat lover said they were phony.
You all subscribe that this is a “ witch hunt” even though you know down deep in your bones that Raccoon Eyes is as guilty as sin.

Brilliant retort Cletus.

Tipsy Rat Lover:

--------------------------------------- you are getting FRANTIC Reasonable .

Tipsy Rat Lover

Yeah 9 members of Trump’s team meeting with Russians before the election and then lying about it after getting caught shows their innocence, right?
What a bonehead you are.

Tipsy Rat Lover:

I’m always as cool as a cucumber because I have the facts and truth on my side.
You have a pathological lying president who has 3900 documented lies in a year and half on your side.
You knows he lies every time he opens his mouth and you still believe him.
Wow.

Some of us have been warning of this since the 2016 campaign, but, the Trump debacle over the last week proves why you don't hire someone like Trump to lead the country. Back then, we warned that Trump has no concept of United States history, United States foreign policy, United States patriotism, or United States place in the world. It was evident then....it is blatantly obvious now.

Do you admit you make a mistake and were duped by a serial liar (forgivable...I suppose)?

Trump is everything we predicted he would be

And worse, much worse!

Tipsy Rat Lover

Yeah 9 members of Trump’s team meeting with Russians before the election and then lying about it after getting caught shows their innocence, right?
What a bonehead you are.
A politicians team meeting with foreigners? Oh nos....

Man, you really wanted Trump to give Putin a tongue lashing, didn’t you?

Then what? What do we do after Trump starts an international crisis by yelling at Putin?

I know all the Hillary voters are mad, but the election is over.

They whined that DJT was going to start WW III, and now whine that he hasn't. Crikey, they're bipolar.

1B901545-3CCC-4065-AC2E-6B91C83AB8DC.jpeg

Tipsy Rat Lover:

I’m always as cool as a cucumber because I have the facts and truth on my side.
You have a pathological lying president who has 3900 documented lies in a year and half on your side.
You knows he lies every time he opens his mouth and you still believe him.
Wow.
Where are your facts? Not links to some bullshit media site, iron clad proof?

Tipsy Rat Lover

What a bonehead you are.
Of course you don’t know they have to declare it. It’s the law. Why were they secretive about it. What were they hiding? Were they helping Russians hack our democracy?
Mueller knows and will tell the world what traitors the entire trump team is.
You keep defending the indefensible. You’re a deplorable. You have to.

Tipsy Rat Lover

What a bonehead you are.
Of course you don’t know they have to declare it. It’s the law. Why were they secretive about it. What were they hiding? Were they helping Russians hack our democracy?
Mueller knows and will tell the world what traitors the entire trump team is.
You keep defending the indefensible. You’re a deplorable. You have to.
:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:

Forum List

Back