This is why women should not get involved in sports

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Because when their team lose they don't like being teased and act like kids. I was supposed to have brunch today with my female friend who is a eagles fan since we are both off work and because the eagles lost and the Cowboys won she cancelled the brunch

Because of a game? lol I remember asking her we are meeting on Monday regardless what happens on sunday? Her response was....."i still have to eat"

WOMEN SHOULD NOT WATCH FOOTBALL

Look on the bright side. She saved you a lunch worth of that insurance money you'd be dipping into to pay for it.

Also, you don't know for sure she backed out because of the Eagles lost. There's a good chance she just decided a free lunch wasn't worth puttin up with you to get it.

Look on the bright side. She saved you a lunch worth of that insurance money you'd be dipping into to pay for it.

Also, you don't know for sure she backed out because of the Eagles lost. There's a good chance she just decided a free lunch wasn't worth puttin up with you to get it.

She claimed she was sick which is bullshit. So she is banned from talking football with me from this point on

Forum List

Back