Rate this girl out of 10! (pics)

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Trinity Dang looking sexy as hell - More photos of her face and body for evaluation

I give her 8.5/10. what about you guys
tumblr_mpg7rozCBs1rhoamio2_1280.jpg

I love how guys who could never get a girl that good looking can nit pick the most minuscule things

Trinity Dang looking sexy as hell - More photos of her face and body for evaluation

She is not blonde hair, blue eyed, pale skin, and named Olga where carrying my beer on her flat head...

( For the nimrods I am being sarcastic )

She is wearing a inflatable arm, too young she looks like 12 years old.

That too but I am suspecting she is either Thai or Native American and when they are young they look very young... Could also be Filipino mix... ( The Nose is what to look at when wondering if they are Filipino )

She is not blonde hair, blue eyed, pale skin, and named Olga where carrying my beer on her flat head...

That too but I am suspecting she is either Thai or Native American and when they are young they look very young... Could also be Filipino mix... ( The Nose is what to look at when wondering if they are Filipino )
You could be right she has olive skin...most Swede's don't.

I have yet to find anyone on this board who is in their 20's or 30's...So if the OP is older than that , she is too young for him..

You could be right she has olive skin...most Swede's don't.

I have yet to find anyone on this board who is in their 20's or 30's...So if the OP is older than that , she is too young for him..

Nah, look at Trump and his age difference between him and his wife...

I figure if they are over 21 then who am I to judge and even then if they are over 18 who am I to judge, but 18 is the lowest age for the perverts in life... ( I know so judgmental I am! )

Forum List

Back