This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

Meh. Not a promising tactic. For every attempt at wooing non-whites, the orange parasite might lose a part of his rustbelt racists...

Speaking as part of his Rust Belt base, I can tell you that that is not true.

Nothing would make us happier to see our working class American brothers, who happen to be black, breaking free of the lies of the democratic party.
Good to hear. Happy with the state of things?

"The state of things"? No, no, I can imagine many improvements.

What "things" are you thinking of?
The things that are relevant when voting. Please try to follow the conversation and don't show how dumb you actually are.

Meh. Not a promising tactic. For every attempt at wooing non-whites, the orange parasite might lose a part of his rustbelt racists...

Speaking as part of his Rust Belt base, I can tell you that that is not true.

Nothing would make us happier to see our working class American brothers, who happen to be black, breaking free of the lies of the democratic party.
Good to hear. Happy with the state of things?

"The state of things"? No, no, I can imagine many improvements.

What "things" are you thinking of?
The things that are relevant when voting. Please try to follow the conversation and don't show how dumb you actually are.

You were talking nonsense about how white Rust Belt Trump supporters would be offended by an outreach to black voters by Trump.

We here, were greatly motivated by Trump's positions on Trade and Immigration, as things to vote on.

Trump reaching out to black voters, won't change that at all.

So, more power to him. And our hopefully soon to be growing pile of black fellow Trump voters.

"Look at my African American over here! Look at him!"

Yup, plenty to look at....

Trump hanging out with con men, rapist, a draft dodger and a serial adulterer.

Birds of a feather they say...

Sounds like many a Democrat could be in that picture but the post was around Trump’s so called racism against Blacks. Aside from a rumored quip about Blacks not counting his money decades ago, there is nothing to point to Trump’s racism. And if confirmed he did make that quip, compare that to the actions Robert Byrd took against Blacks yet he was accepted as a Senate Leader?

Robert Byrd was from West Virginia. His constituency was largely white. That's who elected him. He never ran for president. Trump has a DOJ ruling of racial discrimination in housing against him. He has had many problems in that regard. Trump is a racist.

If Trump were a Racist, Blacks would have boycotted The Apprentice. Blacks would have rejected Trump’s donations to Democrats? Blacks would have called Jesse Jackson Incle Tom for hanging out with Trump.

"Look at my African American over here! Look at him!"

Yup, plenty to look at....

Trump hanging out with con men, rapist, a draft dodger and a serial adulterer.

Birds of a feather they say...

Sounds like many a Democrat could be in that picture but the post was around Trump’s so called racism against Blacks. Aside from a rumored quip about Blacks not counting his money decades ago, there is nothing to point to Trump’s racism. And if confirmed he did make that quip, compare that to the actions Robert Byrd took against Blacks yet he was accepted as a Senate Leader?

Robert Byrd was from West Virginia. His constituency was largely white. That's who elected him. He never ran for president. Trump has a DOJ ruling of racial discrimination in housing against him. He has had many problems in that regard. Trump is a racist.

If Trump were a Racist, Blacks would have boycotted The Apprentice. Blacks would have rejected Trump’s donations to Democrats? Blacks would have called Jesse Jackson Incle Tom for hanging out with Trump.
Lol. N a please.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

you know you are desperate when you only defense of someone is that are not as bad as Robert Byrd

OK, Hillary Clinton called Blacks “predators”.

And.....

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

you know you are desperate when you only defense of someone is that are not as bad as Robert Byrd

And.....

You are accepting Presidential candidates calling Blacks “predators”?

And.....

I am not accepting of 90% of what Presidential candidates do. Calling blacks predators, grabbing pussies...

And.....

I am not accepting of 90% of what Presidential candidates do. Calling blacks predators, grabbing pussies...

Who grabbed pussies?

And.....

Who grabbed pussies?

your god sitting in the White House.

And.....

Really? I'm fine with men who like to grab some pussies. Better than the alternatives, if you ask me.

And even Hillary. I didn't support anything else she did, but I can understand her not being loyal to freaking Bill.

And let's face it, if it is with another woman, it really isn't cheating.

Really? I'm fine with men who like to grab some pussies. Better than the alternatives, if you ask me.

And even Hillary. I didn't support anything else she did, but I can understand her not being loyal to freaking Bill.

are you drunk tonight? you are making even less sense than normal, which is alarming considering your normal

are you drunk tonight? you are making even less sense than normal, which is alarming considering your normal

Grabbing pussies is normal, healthy male behavior. And acceptable in Hillary.

Not sure how much clearer I can make it.

So, what you are saying is what you fantasize about grabbing Hillary's pussy.

Gotcha

Gotcha

That's what Bill fantasized about. Oh well, at least Epstein island had a good offering. a lot younger.

When's the last time you grabbed pussy Gator? I think it would do good for your sanity.

Gotcha

That was a sad stretch, for a sad little gotcha.

My point stands. Normal healthy behavior. And acceptable in Hillary.

That it is upsetting to you, is a problem in you, not them. not me, and certainly not Trump.

Gotcha

That it is upsetting to you, is a problem in you, not them. not me, and certainly not Trump.

It is not normal healthy behavior to grab the pussy of a woman you are not in a relationship with...that is called sexual assault.

If you do not believe me give it a try at work today and see how it goes for you.

Gotcha

It is not normal healthy behavior to grab the pussy of a woman you are not in a relationship with...that is called sexual assault.

If you do not believe me give it a try at work today and see how it goes for you.

Nope. Grabbing the pussy of a woman you are not in a relationship with, is called making a pass at a woman.

Oh, wait. You are pretending to not remember that he said "let"!

Got it.

I thought you were an incel who needed normal sexual activity explained. Now I see you are just repeating a lie.

Forum List

Back