This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

are you drunk tonight? you are making even less sense than normal, which is alarming considering your normal

Grabbing pussies is normal, healthy male behavior. And acceptable in Hillary.

Not sure how much clearer I can make it.

So, what you are saying is what you fantasize about grabbing Hillary's pussy.

Gotcha

That was a sad stretch, for a sad little gotcha.

My point stands. Normal healthy behavior. And acceptable in Hillary.

That it is upsetting to you, is a problem in you, not them. not me, and certainly not Trump.

It is not normal healthy behavior to grab the pussy of a woman you are not in a relationship with...that is called sexual assault.

If you do not believe me give it a try at work today and see how it goes for you.

Nope. Grabbing the pussy of a woman you are not in a relationship with, is called making a pass at a woman.

Oh, wait. You are pretending to not remember that he said "let"!

Got it.

I thought you were an incel who needed normal sexual activity explained. Now I see you are just repeating a lie.

You think grabbing a woman you do not know by the pussy is making a pass at her?

Holy fuck dude, you are one sick mother fucker.

A lot of people say “let”.

Harvey Weinstein said they all let him do what what he did.

Matt Lauer says the women let him do what he did.

Bill O’Riley said they all let him do what he did.

are you drunk tonight? you are making even less sense than normal, which is alarming considering your normal

Gotcha

That it is upsetting to you, is a problem in you, not them. not me, and certainly not Trump.

It is not normal healthy behavior to grab the pussy of a woman you are not in a relationship with...that is called sexual assault.

If you do not believe me give it a try at work today and see how it goes for you.

Nope. Grabbing the pussy of a woman you are not in a relationship with, is called making a pass at a woman.

Got it.

I thought you were an incel who needed normal sexual activity explained. Now I see you are just repeating a lie.

So, has grabbing a strangers pussy ever gotten you laid?

Have you ever had a woman you were not in a relationship with go “hey, thanks for randomly grabbing my pussy, lets go fuck”?

Gotcha

Got it.

"Oh, wait. You are pretending to not remember that he said "let"!

And there you have it folks. That right there is the level of stupidity that shows how Trump could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose supporters.

Trump could stand over the lifeless body he just shot and declare, "he let me shoot him," and trumptards would look at each other with confirmation and accept it. "Oh well, he let him, so it's ok."

Gotcha

Got it.

You think grabbing a woman you do not know by the pussy is making a pass at her?

I KNOW, that in the real world of sexual adult activity, that there is a lot of non verbal communication going on, BEFORE that point.

That I have to explain that to you, is you either being dishonest or being an Incel.

So, respectively, either knock it off, or trust someone who has a long, and successful history with women.

Anywhoo, now that your complaints were refuted,

back to the topic. Trump is the man to do this outreach, and it should work, barring, insane levels of propaganda drowning out his outreach.

Gotcha

Got it.

Have you ever had a woman you were not in a relationship with go “hey, thanks for randomly grabbing my pussy, lets go fuck”?

In the real world of sexual relations, there is a lot of non-verbal cues, well before that point.

That I have to explain this to you, is you either being dishonest or an incel.

Either way, either knock it off, or trust someone with a long and successful history with women.

Gotcha

Got it.

In the real world of sexual relations, there is a lot of non-verbal cues, well before that point.

Either way, either knock it off, or trust someone with a long and successful history with women.

You have not answered the question...has grabbing a stranger by the pussy ever gotten you laid?

Ot I guess the first question is, have you ever gotten laid at all?

Got it.

You have not answered the question...has grabbing a stranger by the pussy ever gotten you laid?

Trump did not say "stranger", now did he? That was you, dishonestly moving the goal post.

And my point stands.

Got it.

Trump did not say "stranger", now did he? That was you, dishonestly moving the goal post.

And my point stands.

why will you not answer the question? What are you afraid of?

Got it.

And my point stands.

I did answer the question. I pointed out that your question was based on a flawed reading of what Trump said.

Or dishonest.

I'm not afraid of anything. YOU look ridiculous in this exchange, arguing that "grabbing a pussy" is somehow morally wrong.

And my point stands.

I did answer the question. I pointed out that your question was based on a flawed reading of what Trump said.

Or dishonest.

I'm not afraid of anything. YOU look ridiculous in this exchange, arguing that "grabbing a pussy" is somehow morally wrong.

When it is the pussy of someone you are not in a relationship with it is. Which is why you do not go around grabbing the pussies of women you meet.

And my point stands.

Or dishonest.

When it is the pussy of someone you are not in a relationship with it is. Which is why you do not go around grabbing the pussies of women you meet.

You never had a one night stand?

And my point stands.

Or dishonest.

You never had a one night stand?

plenty. But never grabbed them by the pussy while standing in the bar or at a party. Always waited till we were alone and getting naked.

tell us about your experiences of grabbing pussies in the bars

It ain't gonna be pretty
Vol 1 was clear, that we knew there was collusion, in plain sight. Too many people lied and didn't produce records under subpoena. Mueller couldn't make a definitive case for criminal conspiracy.

The prosecutor in the above styled case laid it all out in the opening statement to the jury today. Stone, Trump, Bannon, Corsi, Hillary Clinton's emails, Guccifer 2. That sound you hear is the fat lady running through her warm up.

You really think black folks will believe the GOP is looking out for their best interests?

2473.jpg

You really think black folks will believe the GOP is looking out for their best interests?

The real question is why anyone, including blacks, thinks the Dems look out for their best interests....

The only "interest" the Dems have is in STEALING YOUR MONEY.

What has supporting Democrats done for "black folks?"

A: nothing good, and that's putting it mildly....

Let's ask Cocksucker Obama's hero what he thought.....

Twitter

The real question is why anyone, including blacks, thinks the Dems look out for their best interests....

Twitter
That's why your party will never get the black vote. You think black folks will look at that picture of new congress members and think the photo with all white men and one white lady is the party that will look out for the interests of black people.

You just can't fix that kind of stupid.

The only thing that matters is skin color.

A black person "represents" me.

A white doesn't.

100% pure prejudice and bigotry....

Twitter

Actually, let's ask Googly Images for an undocumented fake quote and pretend we made a point.

But "fake news" right.... :rolleyes:

Actually, let's ask Googly Images for an undocumented fake quote

It certainly is documented, and LBJ was apparently like that it private....

but that is TRUTH you HATE, and if you did not HATE TRUTH, you would not be a Democrat....

Forum List

Back