This Is Why The NRA Opposes ANY Anti-Gun Legislation...

no, you are giving me unlinked suppositions.

Should we compare gun violence with other countries then?

We can compare violence in general, and you have to take into account that most of our violence happens in a small sub-set of our geography.

Homicide rates? With guns everywhere we have more death.

do they have higher or lower homicide rates due to things like knives?

You tell me.
You are the one claiming all these "Facts", back em up.

Should we compare gun violence with other countries then?

We can compare violence in general, and you have to take into account that most of our violence happens in a small sub-set of our geography.

You tell me.

Was your question. What is your point?

Bump stocks are a side issue because accuracy when using one is virtually nil. Furthermore, they cause the gun being used to overheat.

It was accurate enough to murder 59 people a few nights ago
You don't have to be real accurate in that situation though.

Here's what gets me about more laws though. How hard is to make a bump stock? Not very. So as usual you deter the law abiding and the lazy but not the kind of person that would haul that much firepower into a hotel room. The technology can't be erased.

You don't have to be real accurate in that situation though.

Here's what gets me about more laws though. How hard is to make a bump stock? Not very. So as usual you deter the law abiding and the lazy but not the kind of person that would haul that much firepower into a hotel room. The technology can't be erased.
The only real way to be safe in the world is to live in prison. So, pinko and the no-brain here wants to make everyone safe by stripping them of their rights.

It's for our own good.

It's for the tiger's own good that he is kept in captivity.

You tell me.

you were the one who replied to me first, figure it out.

Imagine if ISIS did an attack this bad on us every week. Do you think the Republicans would then wise up and pass all the common sense gun legislation we've been trying to pass for years?
Common sense is another word for fuck us all in the ass.

The left is not trustworthy. Give the left an inch and they will FUCK YOU IN THE ASS.

We MUST go the other direction. It's the only way to preserve the right. We must rid ourselves of all restrictions. I will not stop until every household has a motherfucking belt-fed machine gun without any government oversight.

You tell me.

The US Has Had The Western World's Worst Rate Of Homicide For At Least 60 Years

Imagine if ISIS did an attack this bad on us every week. Do you think the Republicans would then wise up and pass all the common sense gun legislation we've been trying to pass for years?
Common sense is another word for fuck us all in the ass.

The left is not trustworthy. Give the left an inch and they will FUCK YOU IN THE ASS.

We MUST go the other direction. It's the only way to preserve the right. We must rid ourselves of all restrictions. I will not stop until every household has a motherfucking belt-fed machine gun without any government oversight.
Your stupid is funny. Glad you made it clear you can't be taken seriously.

You tell me.

Linking a site that has an ad-block wall, poor form.

...and why the Pro-Abortionists are much the same way about opposing ANY ban on anything related to outlawing abortions:

Pelosi: I sure hope a ban on bump stocks is a slippery slope to more gun control - Hot Air

IMO both groups fear / believe that if they give even an inch on ANYTHING the rabid partisans 'on the other side' will see it as 'blood in the water' and will only demand more and more and more.....

Of course they would. But ISIS isn't attacking. Aside from the occasional nut we don't really have a gun problem. Right kids?

Oh yea they can't answer because they are dead now.

Once again, great straw man argument designed to tug on the emotions of everyone ... instead of discussing the actual FACTS and STATISTICS...because if they tried to do so they would be handed their asses.

As it turns out, snowflakes attacked the NRA before - surprise, surprise - they knew what the hell they were talking about.

Before a Libtard in Congress even began writing legislation calling for the banning / regulation of the Bump Stock the NRA had already BANNED its use from all of their own shooting ranges and had called for discussion on its being used. Despite claiming the NRA would oppose such legislation the NRA immediately joined in to support it.

You are claiming to have it. I can't show you something that doesn't exist.
Then, we have the right.

Did the right to free speech exist before government? Right to life? Right to self defense?

You simply do not understand the concept of freedom and do not belong in America. You have not studied human nature or natural rights.
:dunno:

You tell me.

Yet the facts remain the same.

Lol, "facts".

Lol, "facts".
Homicide rates aren't facts?

You can tell your arguments are whipping someone's ass when they can't respond in any other way but with a laughy face.

I will declare victory now.

:dance:

Forum List

Back