This Is Why The NRA Opposes ANY Anti-Gun Legislation...

How many crimes on average are committed by CCW holders anywhere?

How many criminals arm up when there is more ccw?

How many do so anyway in places they know the people are likely unarmed and vulnerable?
Based on statistics it is clear our criminals arms up more than in other countries with fewer guns.

So you are blaming the victims then?

I'm giving you facts.

no, you are giving me unlinked suppositions.

I'm giving you facts.
But, none of this matter. It doesn't matter if half the population gets wiped out by gun violence. It is still no excuse to infringe on natural rights.

The problem is that the supporters of authoritarians want government to be in control of all things with a false sense of guaranteed outcome. They are willing to do so at the expense of their own and others' liberty. Those people deserve no quarter and do not belong in a free society.

I'm giving you facts.
But, none of this matter. It doesn't matter if half the population gets wiped out by gun violence. It is still no excuse to infringe on natural rights.

The problem is that the supporters of authoritarians want government to be in control of all things with a false sense of guaranteed outcome. They are willing to do so at the expense of their own and others' liberty. Those people deserve no quarter and do not belong in a free society.

The right to life is important. All those victims sure lost that right.

How many criminals arm up when there is more ccw?

How many do so anyway in places they know the people are likely unarmed and vulnerable?
Based on statistics it is clear our criminals arms up more than in other countries with fewer guns.

I'm giving you facts.

Should we compare gun violence with other countries then?

I'm giving you facts.

We can compare violence in general, and you have to take into account that most of our violence happens in a small sub-set of our geography.

I'm giving you facts.

We can compare violence in general, and you have to take into account that most of our violence happens in a small sub-set of our geography.

Homicide rates? With guns everywhere we have more death.

Nope. Legal access to weapons for mass killing is taking the right to life from many. See Vegas.
That is illogical bullshit.

Nothing was taken by government. You have completely ignored the culpable party. You are willing to punish the innocent for other's crimes. You are a tyrant authoritarian with no regard for personal liberty. You cannot separate your reason from your emotion. You are proving to me right here that you are not fit to live in a free society.

Are we still talking about victims of gun violence or are we talking about defenseless babies who can survive outside the womb but who are murdered by abortion because they had no one to speak up for them and defend them?

Just checking...

Thanks...

Nope. Legal access to weapons for mass killing is taking the right to life from many. See Vegas.

Nothing was taken by government. You have completely ignored the culpable party. You are willing to punish the innocent for other's crimes. You are a tyrant authoritarian with no regard for personal liberty. You cannot separate your reason from your emotion. You are proving to me right here that you are not fit to live in a free society.

Death is punishment. Not owning a weapon for mass killing isn't snowflake.

Are we still talking about victims of gun violence or are we talking about defenseless babies who can survive outside the womb but who are murdered by abortion because they had no one to speak up for them and defend them?

Just checking...

Thanks...

You are welcome to have all the babies you want.

I'm giving you facts.

do they have higher or lower homicide rates due to things like knives?

I'm giving you facts.

do they have higher or lower homicide rates due to things like knives?

You tell me.

You could go live in jail. There are no guns in jail. You could exercise your right to life and be gun-free.

You could go live in jail. There are no guns in jail. You could exercise your right to life and be gun-free.
They are too full already.

...and why the Pro-Abortionists are much the same way about opposing ANY ban on anything related to outlawing abortions:

Pelosi: I sure hope a ban on bump stocks is a slippery slope to more gun control - Hot Air

IMO both groups fear / believe that if they give even an inch on ANYTHING the rabid partisans 'on the other side' will see it as 'blood in the water' and will only demand more and more and more.....

Imagine if ISIS did an attack this bad on us every week. Do you think the Republicans would then wise up and pass all the common sense gun legislation we've been trying to pass for years?

Of course they would. But ISIS isn't attacking. Aside from the occasional nut we don't really have a gun problem. Right kids?

Oh yea they can't answer because they are dead now.

Forum List

Back