This Is Why The NRA Opposes ANY Anti-Gun Legislation...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...and why the Pro-Abortionists are much the same way about opposing ANY ban on anything related to outlawing abortions:

Pelosi: I sure hope a ban on bump stocks is a slippery slope to more gun control - Hot Air

IMO both groups fear / believe that if they give even an inch on ANYTHING the rabid partisans 'on the other side' will see it as 'blood in the water' and will only demand more and more and more.....

As I stated in other threads, they can show their goodwill by doing things like supporting national CCW reciprocity and having NYC abandon its infringing Handgun laws.

As I stated in other threads, they can show their goodwill by doing things like supporting national CCW reciprocity and having NYC abandon its infringing Handgun laws.
Again, IMO, it's about FEAR and MIS-TRUST. 'Give an inch...'

...and why the Pro-Abortionists are much the same way about opposing ANY ban on anything related to outlawing abortions:

Pelosi: I sure hope a ban on bump stocks is a slippery slope to more gun control - Hot Air

IMO both groups fear / believe that if they give even an inch on ANYTHING the rabid partisans 'on the other side' will see it as 'blood in the water' and will only demand more and more and more.....

And shows the reason why I made the thread about you don't have to be 100% for or against every conceivable thing.
And, as the articles states, Pelosi once again shows how utterly useless and stupid she is. A number of conservatives, like myself, have the common sense to be open on banning bump stocks. It makes sense. They only exist to circumvent the auto ban.
But - you are correct, by showing her ass she has likely killed any hope of such a ban.

They are all idiots.

Fine . So long as the other state meets the same standards as the 2nd state .

NYC only issues a CCW if they feel like it.

and anything beyond a background check and maybe a safety class is infringement.

And shows the reason why I made the thread about you don't have to be 100% for or against every conceivable thing.
And, as the articles states, Pelosi once again shows how utterly useless and stupid she is. A number of conservatives, like myself, have the common sense to be open on banning bump stocks. It makes sense. They only exist to circumvent the auto ban.
But - you are correct, by showing her ass she has likely killed any hope of such a ban.

They are all idiots.
I'm right there with you on being open about such things as Bump Stocks. The arguments that it is for 'sport shooting', 'Hunting', or 'cause the constitution says we can have one' doesn't carry any weight, especially when things like this shooting are going on.

They are all idiots.
I'm right there with you on being open about such things as Bump Stocks. The arguments that it is for 'sport shooting', 'Hunting', or 'cause the constitution says we can have one' doesn't carry any weight, especially when things like this shooting are going on.

Absolutely. Even for personal protection they are useless as they make it impossible to hold a target. All they do is spray bullets indiscriminately. And there can be only one reason someone would want to do that....
God Pelosi is an idiot.

They are all idiots.
Bump stocks are a side issue because accuracy when using one is virtually nil. Furthermore, they cause the gun being used to overheat.

Again, IMO, it's about FEAR and MIS-TRUST. 'Give an inch...'
Thing is, that fear and mistrust is legitimate on both sides.
Naw, it's just more of easy's sleazy's misstatements. Most of us don't support no restrictions on either abortion or gun ownership. Yet Sleazu ONLY finds justification in the NRAs stance.

and anything beyond a background check and maybe a safety class is infringement.

How is violent crime in NYC?

Not material to the conversation. I have a right to be armed in my own home if I so choose so, and NYC has no right to impose such restrictions as they do on something as simple as a revolver.

Not material to the conversation. I have a right to be armed in my own home if I so choose so, and NYC has no right to impose such restrictions as they do on something as simple as a revolver.

It is down which means they are doing much better than we are nationally. And much better than places handing out lots of concealed carry...

Ny is tough on carry . I don't believe home use is as strict .

Forum List

Back