THIS is why Pelosi OWNS the shutdown now

For the second time, Weatherman, dear, I AM NOT DRAGON LADY. It's true we almost always agree with each other but I am not a Canadian.

If it helps any, OldLady, I don't think you are dragonlady. You are both completely interchangeable with any of the other dozens and dozens and dozens of other leftists who are guaranteed to mark their collective territory by offering the same opinions on the same subjects no matter what.

You all support Pelosi because she is one of your tribe and you all support anybody and anything opposed to Trump.

You have no ideology, merely allegiance.
Throwing around your usual nonsense today, are you, Dog? If you can find me saying something nice about Pelosi, it will be because you made it up yourself. LOL
And as far as sharing opinions with others here, I'm sure you don't think you do, right? Everything you say is unique and profound?

Democrats have roundly rejected the proposal, with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calling any wall funding a ā€œnonstarterā€

NANCY DIGS IN: Pelosi Says Border Wall Funding a ā€˜NON-STARTERā€™ for Democrats | Sean Hannity

She REFUSES to negotiate so the shutdown will continue until 2020 and we throw the leftists out of office OR she finally gives in. Plain and simple.

She wants protections for the DACA invaders,we want a wall...BOTH of those are set in stone and there is no way around them plain and simple! She can either negotiate or just allow the shutdown to go until November 2020.
LOLOL

Ownership of the shutdown doesnā€™t change hands just because it turned out America is against it. This is, and always has been, Trumpā€™s shutdown...

ā€œIf we donā€™t get what we want, one way or the other, whether itā€™s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. Iā€™ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country donā€™t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. Iā€™m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didnā€™t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. Iā€™m going to shut it down for border security.ā€ ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown
It WAS Trump's its not Pelosi's she is the ONLY one who matters really that refuses to negotiate senior leftists and rank and file are willing to negotiate but they won't dare go against what the hypocrite Pelosi wants. As I have said it can stay shut down for YEARS for all I care...not like its bothering me at all!
Nonsense. Again, ownership doesnā€™t change hands simply because it turned out America is against the shutdown. :eusa_naughty:

For the second time, Weatherman, dear, I AM NOT DRAGON LADY. It's true we almost always agree with each other but I am not a Canadian.

If it helps any, OldLady, I don't think you are dragonlady. You are both completely interchangeable with any of the other dozens and dozens and dozens of other leftists who are guaranteed to mark their collective territory by offering the same opinions on the same subjects no matter what.

You all support Pelosi because she is one of your tribe and you all support anybody and anything opposed to Trump.

You have no ideology, merely allegiance.
Throwing around your usual nonsense today, are you, Dog? If you can find me saying something nice about Pelosi, it will be because you made it up yourself. LOL
And as far as sharing opinions with others here, I'm sure you don't think you do, right? Everything you say is unique and profound?

and here I thought I was defending you by saying I didn't think you were dragonlady.

As far as my own opinions, of course I share them. Unlike most here, however, I don't play the game of politics as if it were a team sport.

Pelosi doesn't own the shutdown. Not only did the orange whore say that he owned it, he also said that the Mexicans were paying for the wall. He's supposed to be in Mexico City picking up his check.

Democrats have roundly rejected the proposal, with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calling any wall funding a ā€œnonstarterā€

NANCY DIGS IN: Pelosi Says Border Wall Funding a ā€˜NON-STARTERā€™ for Democrats | Sean Hannity

She REFUSES to negotiate so the shutdown will continue until 2020 and we throw the leftists out of office OR she finally gives in. Plain and simple.

She wants protections for the DACA invaders,we want a wall...BOTH of those are set in stone and there is no way around them plain and simple! She can either negotiate or just allow the shutdown to go until November 2020.
LOLOL

Ownership of the shutdown doesnā€™t change hands just because it turned out America is against it. This is, and always has been, Trumpā€™s shutdown...

ā€œIf we donā€™t get what we want, one way or the other, whether itā€™s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. Iā€™ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country donā€™t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. Iā€™m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didnā€™t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. Iā€™m going to shut it down for border security.ā€ ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown
It WAS Trump's its not Pelosi's she is the ONLY one who matters really that refuses to negotiate senior leftists and rank and file are willing to negotiate but they won't dare go against what the hypocrite Pelosi wants. As I have said it can stay shut down for YEARS for all I care...not like its bothering me at all!
Nonsense. Again, ownership doesnā€™t change hands simply because it turned out America is against the shutdown. :eusa_naughty:
No it changed hands because one side YOURS refuses to negotiate.

Have we heard a number yet on what the Wall would cost?

About 10% of what illegals are costing us. Only with illegals we are paying that every year vs the wall would last for 20-30 years before it needed replacement.
I think they're playin with ya, Blues Legend. Statistics and those kind of financial facts are real real easy to manipulate. Just choose the columns you like and make some "estimates" and some "projections."
I don't trust any of them, and I highly doubt if it's true they are such an economic burden as all that.
But I'd rather see them brought into the daylight with a legal green card if they have a clean record, but with no rights to the "chain migration" requests or citizenship unless they were part of the DACA program.

Did you know that illegal tax refund fraud alone costs us over $5 BILLION a year and over 1/3 of illegals are now participating in this tax refund fraud. Did you know that illegals are getting much larger refunds than most Americans? Doesn't that make you angry?

This issue has been discussed on the floor in congress, documented by the MSM, reviewed and reported on by the IRS its real. Illegals file for tax refunds claiming 6, 8, 12 dependents to get child tax credit refunds of $10k, $12k, $18k. Some illegals claim kids who are not their kids. Some illegals claim kids that have never even set foot in the U.S.

And the child tax credit, by law, is only for U.S. citizens. If you are not a U.S. citizen its against the law for you to claim a child tax credit. Over the years this single illegal tax refund fraud scheme has cost us twice what the entire border wall would cost to build.

Funny the house approved a bill in

Repubs own the shutdown because house pass a spending bill Jan 4th with language that the senate had already agree on in the spending bill that they passed in Dec.

Yet McConnell said the senate will not even take up any bill because he believes that Trump will not sign it. He refused to even bring it up for a vote. Why won't he let them vote isn't that what they do

So last I checked McConnell is a repub

The White House issued a veto threat for H.R. 21 and H.J. Res. 1.
last I checked trump was a repub

2 repubs against 1 demos for

simple math repubs are to blame

The Constitution also grants Congress exclusively the power to appropriate funds. This is a check on a out of control executive branch

Twist reality in any way you want but it still is a twisted reality

The fact is trump is the cause of this shutdown by his proud statement that he would be glad to do it. Which put the repubs in the senate in a bind because they won't do their job or they want to join ET in the case of the Shutdown.

Now that ET has submitted a proposal he is willing to let the Senate vote

Watch it live on TV will they throw the fight or take it to the man

LOLOL

Are you a liar, just stupid, or both?

Of course itā€™s because America is against the shutdown and for no other reason.

Want proof?

If America was behind the shutdown and behind trump on this issue, yā€™all would still be calling it the Trump Shutdown.

LOLOL

You keep ignoring the fact that your orange whore said that the Mexicans were paying for the wall.It's on tape. He also took full responsibility forfthe shutdown, again on TV.There is nothing to negotiate. Your whore needs to go to Mexico City and pick up his check. Pelosi has absolutely nothing to do with it.

LOLOL

Of course itā€™s because America is against the shutdown and for no other reason.

Want proof?

If America was behind the shutdown and behind trump on this issue, yā€™all would still be calling it the Trump Shutdown.
Trump's negotiating Pelosi is throwing a fit. Its her shut down. I don't give a shit what "Americans" want...they poll dumbasses on the coasts not REAL Americans in rural areas and we all know that.

Thats because Trump's offer is a scam.

DACA and TPS are problems Trump created.

It's like if your 6-year-old threw a tantrum and threw their plate on the floor, then offered to clean it up in exchange for a cookie.
I thought Obama started the daca program. I say if pelosi doesn't make a deal deport them. Then pelosi can wonder why she didn't make the deal to begin with. Make a state of emergency and build the wall. Then Trump can start working on eliminating abortion to stop the shut down. Trump can also start here.
50227144_366837674128263_7201802008041357312_n.png.jpg

LOLOL

Want proof?

Trump's negotiating Pelosi is throwing a fit. Its her shut down. I don't give a shit what "Americans" want...they poll dumbasses on the coasts not REAL Americans in rural areas and we all know that.
LOLOL

Using your [il]logic, Republicans own it because they refuse to consider any of the bills sent to the Senate.

And again, youā€™re fooling no one but yourself if you think you can fool anyone into believing you wouldnā€™t be calling this the Trump Shutdown if America was on trumpā€™s side.

Want proof?

LOLOL

Using your [il]logic, Republicans own it because they refuse to consider any of the bills sent to the Senate.

And again, youā€™re fooling no one but yourself if you think you can fool anyone into believing you wouldnā€™t be calling this the Trump Shutdown if America was on trumpā€™s side.
President Trump is the head of the country,what he says goes,what he offers is THE starting point,soon as Pelosi starts negotiating we might get somewhere...The leftists are the ones that need to be worried about government shutdown because they are the ones who think government is NEEDED and the longer the people see we don't NEED government the less they are inclined to vote leftist.

Want proof?

LOLOL

President Trump is the head of the country,what he says goes,what he offers is THE starting point,soon as Pelosi starts negotiating we might get somewhere...The leftists are the ones that need to be worried about government shutdown because they are the ones who think government is NEEDED and the longer the people see we don't NEED government the less they are inclined to vote leftist.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, no, what he says doesnā€™t go. The Congress in an equal branch of government who also represents the American people.

I know how desperately you want trump to be a dictator, but heā€™s not.

And he did offer a starting point. His starting point was he will shut down the government if he doesnā€™t get a wall. He doesnā€™t get a wall, so the shutdown is his.

And again, you fool no one but yourself. Everyone here knows you would proudly call it the Trump Shutdown if America was behind him on this. Theyā€™re not, and so here you are, idiotically trying to project the Trump Shutdown on the left, hoping then America will be against the left, and not Trump, since America is not behind the shutdown (or the wall).

Nobody on this board can deny that Trump said he would be glad to shut down the government. The entire country heard him say it. Trying to lay it on the democrats simply doesn't fly. They never said they would shut down the government. Regarding the latest meeting between Trump and Pelosi, Trump offered something temporary (DACA) in return for something permanent (the wall). Any rookie negotiator would know that had no chance of being accepted, and Trump is no rookie. It was simply a political ploy.

It's like if your 6-year-old threw a tantrum and threw their plate on the floor, then offered to clean it up in exchange for a cookie.
I thought Obama started the daca program. I say if pelosi doesn't make a deal deport them. Then pelosi can wonder why she didn't make the deal to begin with. Make a state of emergency and build the wall. Then Trump can start working on eliminating abortion to stop the shut down. Trump can also start here.
View attachment 241315
To begin with was nearly a year ago, when Trump was offered $25 billion, but refused it.
Now Trump is offering a temporary fix to troubles he created by his actions on DACA and TPS, which are currently working their way thru the court system.

Wron

Wrongo,Lefto. Obama created the problem when he ILLEGALLY usurped power and thought he had the authority to protect these illegals from deportation. Try again.
Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President

If you are going to use your Obama card, make sure you get the facts straight first.

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

Anything else makes you look ridiculous.
That has nothing to do with what I said. Try getting an adult to read it to you slowly next time. Mmk?

uh... it's a non starter 'cause it has zero substance. you can thank your snake oil salesman for duping you again.

note the date:

US appeals court rules against Trump on DACA immigration program
  • A U.S. appeals court in California ruled that President Donald Trump's administration must continue DACA, a program that protects hundreds of thousands of immigrants.
  • The ruling represented another legal defeat for Trump over DACA.
  • DACA offers protections to roughly 700,000 young adults, mostly Hispanics, who entered the country as children.
Published 2:20 PM ET Thu, 8 Nov 2018 Updated 3:17 PM ET Thu, 8 Nov 2018

US appeals court rules against Trump on DACA immigration program

How shocking the leftists favorite kangaroo court who has been struck down more times than not ruled against the President's power..it will get to SC eventually OR we can just keep the government shut down...this is hurting NO ONE but you big government leftists! We normal sane folks don't even see any difference in the government being shut down! It can stay that way forever for all I care!

the SC isn't interested in hearing DACA this year & 2019 just got started.

your boy said mexico will pay for it. lol.... donny even whined on the phone to the mexican presidente & got laughed at.
Mexico is paying for it, Dufus.

NAFTA is dead.

it ain't dead until or unless congress approves USMCA...

It's pretty hard, calling a four year old an "invader."
Why did Trump say the DACA protections had to be "temporary?" If he had offered something permanent, perhaps Dems would have considered it. He knew they'd never take such a lame offer and he did it just so dumbasses would say "It's all in Pelosi's lap now."
Personally I think he should offer Amnesty to the DACA invaders in return for FULL funding for his wall. EVERYONE WINS!
Have we heard a number yet on what the Wall would cost?

A closer look at the cost of building a wall along the US-Mexico border
by MICHELLE MACALUSO, Sinclair Broadcast Group
[...]
The $5 billion that the president wants is just for this year. The committee for a responsible federal budget predicts the entire wall could end up costing $25 billion. At a cost of $200 per U.S. household.

A closer look at the cost of building a wall along the US-Mexico border

Most Americans disagree.

LOLOL

your boy refuses to open all the other depts so gov'ment can work efficiently.... what lesson will the petulant man baby learn if they give him his wall whilst holding that mantle with his tiny hands? it will teach him that he can throw a tantrum & hold the fed workers hostage anytime he wants to get his way. that is why they are holding out & it's a damn good reason.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back