"I had 4 abortions..." This is what radical leftists want for women!

"At least 4 times in my life I have been irresponsible and made mistakes that would burden my life. I fixed these mistakes by killing the unborn baby growing inside of me and, therefore, escaping responsibility for my actions, thus encouraging me to continue to act irresponsible."
The world should thank God that I don't have a license to kill with impunity....

illogical

:rolleyes:
Definitions are not illogical.

the crime of unlawfully and unjustifiably killing a person

It is simple facts. If abortion is legal, it can't be unlawful; thus it isn't murder.

they have a master named Satan
Satan is fake. He is just a character in a man written fairy tale.

I beseech you to see the truth that is the one true God. They will make themselves available to you if you seek in earnest and truth.

I will pray for you.

" Haughty Hollow Hallow "

* Pendulum Swinging In Both Directions *

Making something legal, even murder, makes it right (in the eyes of unthinking people)
A ritual of child sacrifice includes great suffering , whether intentional or unintentional .

For empathy of suffering to be valid , a physical capacity for sentience is required .

Any legislation in third trimester that curtails the liberty of individuals to determine how to disposition " with cause " abortion , even in the third trimester , is not consistent with the perceptions of empathy for suffering that are maintained by this moniker .

The onset of sentience in neonates is nearly coincident in timeline with an onset for an ability of neonates to survive an imminent live birth at natural viability .

The basis of roe v wade is that the only non incidental requirement from us constitution to become a citizen is live birth , such that by equitable doctrine , a live birth is required for equal protection with a citizen .

The basis of roe v wade is also that a live birth requirement was relative after the onset of natural viability , based on an ability for a neonate to survive an imminent live birth , at which point interests of states may begin to proscribe abortion , while states may pass legislation for second trimester abortions to assure safety and security of procedures for patients .

The roe v wade court referred to state interests in a potential life at post natural viability , and it would be imbecilic that us supreme court would need to have the " logically , of course " statement of blackmun explained to it .

" Although the Court acknowledged that States had a legitimate interest in protecting “potential life,” it found that this interest could not justify any restriction on pre-viability abortions. "

* Thalamus Cortex Bridge *

Evidence Synthesis Pain perception requires conscious recognition or awareness of a noxious stimulus. Neither withdrawal reflexes nor hormonal stress responses to invasive procedures prove the existence of fetal pain, because they can be elicited by nonpainful stimuli and occur without conscious cortical processing. Fetal awareness of noxious stimuli requires functional thalamocortical connections. Thalamocortical fibers begin appearing between 23 to 30 weeks’ gestational age, while electroencephalography suggests the capacity for functional pain perception in preterm neonates probably does not exist before 29 or 30 weeks.

* One Of Hem Pet Peeve *

The term right is idiocy , so either replace its use with the term rite , as in rite of behavior - a ritual , or a norm , etc .

Some women are too stupid to make their own decisions.
View attachment 885448
Some men are too:
1707185096855.png

1707185166867.png

The birth rate is dropping and hopefully will continue to keep dropping. Then this all takes care of and fixes everything.

The relatively cute spokesperson for one of the major cell phone companies has quite the rack. You know the one. “Lily.” Real name Milana.

IMG_0861.jpeg

Anyway, she is a true advocate for the “right” of women to slaughter the utterly helpless and defenseless and perfectly innocent pre-born little humans.

I understand that she has only snuffed-out only one such preborn child from her womb.

Why do leftwingers refer to women as farm animals? Is that what you think of them?

Stupid comment. I will vote to give women the right to handle their own body and not have old men tell her what she can do. You will see in November how toxic the GOP taliban is.

I read your link. This woman is a ditz. She was late in the first trimester when she took the pills. She thinks. Because she leaves everything to the last minute. Of course she had full blown labour. She waited too long.

No wonder this fool has had 4 abortions.
Right. Any woman who disagrees w/ the leftist narrative is a fool

got it

:bigbed:

Wrong.

That’s a subjective personal opinion; that some believe an embryo/fetus is a ‘human being’ isn’t justification to deny women their right to privacy and reproductive autonomy.

Whether one believes an embryo/fetus is a ‘human being’ or not is not within the purview of the state to decide or enforce.
It is inarguable that an embryo and fetus are stages of human development. The state can no more decide that honestly then it can decide that men get a bed in a maternity ward. They are human beings because they are nothing else. If you do not believe they are human, please enlighten us as to what species they are. Cite your science authority as to the separate species.

Stupid comment. I will vote to give women the right to handle their own body and not have old men tell her what she can do. You will see in November how toxic the GOP taliban is.

You applauded old men telling women they had to take an experimental medical procedure or lose their jobs, homes, and children.

You don't have a problem with old men telling women what to do, you just love killing babies more than that.

It is inarguable that an embryo and fetus are stages of human development. The state can no more decide that honestly then it can decide that men get a bed in a maternity ward. They are human beings because they are nothing else. If you do not believe they are human, please enlighten us as to what species they are. Cite your science authority as to the separate species.
You don’t have kids.

Forum List

Back