"I had 4 abortions..." This is what radical leftists want for women!

I
No one who has kids thinks a blob is a kid.
That blob is a human being because it is nothing else. If it is not a human being then enlighten us all as to the species.

It is the very rare woman that believes she in not pregnant with a developing person.

I

That blob is a human being because it is nothing else. If it is not a human being then enlighten us all as to the species.

It is the very rare woman that believes she in not pregnant with a developing person.
If I found out I was pregnant with a non-human species, like Gina Davis in The Fly, I’d want it out. So, I am favor of abortion at any time if a woman mates with a half-human man who went through a transponder with a fly, or spider, or cockroach, or cricket, or whatever, accidently in it.

Otherwise, all fetuses are 100% developing humans.

If I found out I was pregnant with a non-human species, like Gina Davis in The Fly, I’d want it out. So, I am favor of abortion at any time if a woman mates with a half-human man who went through a transponder with a fly, or spider, or cockroach, or cricket, or whatever, accidently in it.

What are we teaching instead of basic science? The amount of sheer scientific ignorance is staggering.

For future use in wars.

What are we teaching instead of basic science? The amount of sheer scientific ignorance is staggering.
Instead of basic science, we are teaching how awful America is, that whites are racist, and that blacks are “oppressed” and deserve reparations.

Stupid comment. I will vote to give women the right to handle their own body and not have old men tell her what she can do. You will see in November how toxic the GOP taliban is.
Oh, I see the problem. You don't know what abortion is. You think it's about women. It's not. It's about the slaughter of children.

Some women are too stupid to make their own decisions.
View attachment 885448

But hey, I'm sort of thinking lately that most of these women are losers in life. And if they had a kid, the kid would probably be just as big a loser as his mom.

Most abortions come from welfare sponges in the hood. About 40% of the baby aborted are from da hood.
Most of the others are retarded white chicks on meth or some other drug.
On the other hand the replacement slaves coming in from SA...have large families.

I

That blob is the possibility of a person. Not a person. I’ve seen parents react to the death of a real child and I’ve seen parent react to a miscarriage of a wanted pregnancy. Not the same thing.

If people were killing children I assume you aren’t a coward and would show up with arms to save them. You’re sitting on a message board posting stupid shit. If you thought a child was being murdered I hope you’d do something. Are you a coward?

As the number of dual income no kids couples keep rising, these stories will go away.

That blob is the possibility of a person. Not a person. I’ve seen parents react to the death of a real child and I’ve seen parent react to a miscarriage of a wanted pregnancy. Not the same thing.

If people were killing children I assume you aren’t a coward and would show up with arms to save them. You’re sitting on a message board posting stupid shit. If you thought a child was being murdered I hope you’d do something. Are you a coward?
Why have you never answered the question? If a fetus or an embryo is not a human being, a member of homo erectus, of what species is it? You say that it is an entirely separate species. Which one?

Of course abortion is not murder simply because murder is an unlawful killing and abortion is certainly lawful. It is not a child because an infant is not a child. A teenager is not a child. Child is a stage of human development, like a fetus or embryo.

Why have you never answered the question? If a fetus or an embryo is not a human being, a member of homo erectus, of what species is it? You say that it is an entirely separate species. Which one?

Of course abortion is not murder simply because murder is an unlawful killing and abortion is certainly lawful. It is not a child because an infant is not a child. A teenager is not a child. Child is a stage of human development, like a fetus or embryo.
It’s not a member of homo erectus, either! Homo sapiens.

It’s not a member of homo erectus, either! Homo sapiens.
Good call on the technicality. Homo erectus is man that walks upright. Homo sapiens is correct.

They run don't they? Rather than admit that there is no other species, they run. Why not just admit "I know it's a human being and I'm okay with killing it." Easy. They have to hide so they don't feel guilty. Just stop feeling guilty. If it's a legal killing you have nothing to feel guilty about.

Just stop shipping that crap in the mail.

Forum List

Back