This Is What I Am: A Muslim American Explains

He has nowhere else to go? Buddy, get a map of the middle east and pick a sand pile, any sand pile. He willfully belongs to a religion that mistreats women and tells kids to blow themselves up for allah. Boo fucking hoo you fucking carpet kisser.

I love it when someone comments who so clearly hasn't read the article. 'He' is a 44 year old mother, Veteran of the military.... she is an American... Just as much as any of us are. Pity you didn't read it, you may have learned something. Oh wait.... that's probably why you didn't. Carry on ranting.

If she's so cool and smart and stuff, why does she belong to a religion that treats women so awfully? A woman gets gang raped and then convicted of adultery and stoned to death because she can't find 4 witnesses to the crime? :cuckoo:
Any westerner who defends such barbarity has obviously been retarded by political correctness.

He has nowhere else to go? Buddy, get a map of the middle east and pick a sand pile, any sand pile. He willfully belongs to a religion that mistreats women and tells kids to blow themselves up for allah. Boo fucking hoo you fucking carpet kisser.

I love it when someone comments who so clearly hasn't read the article. 'He' is a 44 year old mother, Veteran of the military.... she is an American... Just as much as any of us are. Pity you didn't read it, you may have learned something. Oh wait.... that's probably why you didn't. Carry on ranting.

If she's so cool and smart and stuff, why does she belong to a religion that treats women so awfully? A woman gets gang raped and then convicted of adultery and stoned to death because she can't find 4 witnesses to the crime? :cuckoo:
Any westerner who defends such barbarity has obviously been retarded by political correctness.

Ever heard of a serial killer in Kansas called "BTK", Hister? He was a church deacon. Should we condemn christianity now as well?

Ever heard of a serial killer in Kansas called "BTK", Hister? He was a church deacon. Should we condemn christianity now as well?

Only if christianity ordered the deacon to be a mass murderer. Whereas Sharia law, part of the koran and islam, orders that stoning, and tells men to beat their non-compliant wives...

OH PLEASE!!! Compare apples to apples you mental midget! BTK is a outlaw in this country, in many Muslim countries the government enforces the practices that Hister is talking about! HUGE difference.

I would never ever become a Muslim....but I would never ever become a Christian again either. I see some things about Islam that curls my hair...and right here I see some so-called Christians that make it look like their religion has Islam beat in the Hateful Category.

Give me one example supporting what u've said about Islam ?

deserter, bodecea has said nothing specific about Islam. She has spoken out in defense of tolerance and has condemned bigotry. I am sure it is tremendously stressful to be an American Muslim these days, but not non-Muslims are agitating against Islam.

It's O.K Madeline ,the point is that I am here to explaine any misunderstanding !

Muslims don't deserve such treatment <on Media>
when I meet with sb accusing Muslims or fabricate sth against Islam teaching, I feel depressed really, I wish you know Islam as much as me <without bride>
Islam means NO HARM TO ANY CREATURE WHAT EVER,,,I can say that green peace org
is Islamic referent one , I'm not sure wither my essential English helps me to make this clear ?

thank you all

sadly i used to contribute to the hatred of muslims, now I have no excuse to act like a jackass.

Much like the woman in the article.

I am an American and a Muslim.

I can trace my ancestry back to the Civil War.

Also, am a Vietnam Vet.

I pay taxes, have a home, and vote.

When I here idiots tell me to go back where I came from.

I just look at them and say, "Oklahoma"?? :lol:

some of the unadulterated hate makes me wanna vomit

Sunni Man is as american as any w.a.s.p. (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) and therefore deserves the same right as any jew, christian or other in this country, period.

I am so sorry for being part of the problem, I will not stand by and say nothing, knowing atleast I could stand up to it if nothing else.

Sunni Man, if I may ask, did you convert to Islam? Are you open to questions about that? If not, please forgive me for treading on your privacy.
Yes, I am a convert of almost 10 years.

btw Contrary to what Retarded Gay Sgt. says.

I had been a muslim for several years before I meet my wife.

YOU, Mad-line,

are muslim?

Well, perhaps that would explain a lot,

but i don't believe you.

A LIE? YOU??? You? The accuser of LIARS?

What fucking luck, and not much of a shock.

I forgot where i was going with this ~ i'm too pissed off by your NEXT fucking try to Rule The World.

FUCK OFF.

YOU don't make ANY diff in this thang WE call life.

What YOU think? Is SHIT.

How YOU feel? Just doesn't really matter.

There are LOTS of other folks out here,

and YOUR influence?

Amounts to ZERO.

Better luck, next time, asshat.

deserter, bodecea has said nothing specific about Islam. She has spoken out in defense of tolerance and has condemned bigotry. I am sure it is tremendously stressful to be an American Muslim these days, but not non-Muslims are agitating against Islam.

It's O.K Madeline ,the point is that I am here to explaine any misunderstanding !

when I meet with sb accusing Muslims or fabricate sth against Islam teaching, I feel depressed really, I wish you know Islam as much as me <without bride>
is Islamic referent one , I'm not sure wither my essential English helps me to make this clear ?
thank you all

Are you a radical or moderate?

thank you all

Are you a radical or moderate?

Moderates use toilet paper. deserter, do you?

I am so sorry for being part of the problem, I will not stand by and say nothing, knowing atleast I could stand up to it if nothing else.

Sunni Man, if I may ask, did you convert to Islam? Are you open to questions about that? If not, please forgive me for treading on your privacy.
Yes, I am a convert of almost 10 years.

btw Contrary to what Retarded Gay Sgt. says.

I had been a muslim for several years before I meet my wife.

You are a good man, actsnoblemartin.

thank you all

Thank you, deserter.

Amazingly, statistics show that women in America convert to Islam many times more often than do men, the fastest growing group being Hispanic women. Statistics also show that Islam is the fastest growing religion in America (not my opinion, but published statistics). If Islam is everything you say it is, then why all the conversion, especially when Muslims will actually delay your conversion, persuading you to be sure of your decision before accepting your profession of faith. Also, with all the Muslims in this country, and the conversion rate, if all you say about Islam is true, then don't you think there would be quite a bit more mayhem, death, and destruction than there is? The chances of being killed by a Muslim terrorist is less than getting struck by lightening twice (again, not my opinion, but published statistics). After the attacks on 911, statistics also showed a sudden mass conversion over the US. Why? Because following the attacks, Mosques everywhere held open house tours, where thousands of people came to check it out, and ask questions, and they got them! They found out the truth, they took home copies of the Quran, they read for themselves what it says, in full context, and they decided for themselves what they believed. I personally witnessed several conversions after 911. Even some adolescents, who you know are still under the influence of their parents, so the Imam actually had to get permission from their parents to take their profession of faith.

Mohammad is not a prophet of the God of Abraham.
Mohammad cannot trace his line to Abraham.
The mundane things she does are in spite of Islam, not because of Islam.

Her religion, her business. The fact is that she is as American as the rest of us.

Fact is she has no idea what the religion she professes to believe in teaches. It is intolerant, violent and dangerous. It teaches men to treat women like property with no rights and no property. The women ARE the property.

?

it's clear that you are ignorant;
In judeo-christianism women has no property nor heritage!

In Islam she inherits and can make her own business.

THE STATUS OF WOMEN IN THE BIBLE

so wake up goon.

Amazingly, statistics show that women in America convert to Islam many times more often than do men, the fastest growing group being Hispanic women. Statistics also show that Islam is the fastest growing religion in America (not my opinion, but published statistics). If Islam is everything you say it is, then why all the conversion, especially when Muslims will actually delay your conversion, persuading you to be sure of your decision before accepting your profession of faith. Also, with all the Muslims in this country, and the conversion rate, if all you say about Islam is true, then don't you think there would be quite a bit more mayhem, death, and destruction than there is? The chances of being killed by a Muslim terrorist is less than getting struck by lightening twice (again, not my opinion, but published statistics). After the attacks on 911, statistics also showed a sudden mass conversion over the US. Why? Because following the attacks, Mosques everywhere held open house tours, where thousands of people came to check it out, and ask questions, and they got them! They found out the truth, they took home copies of the Quran, they read for themselves what it says, in full context, and they decided for themselves what they believed. I personally witnessed several conversions after 911. Even some adolescents, who you know are still under the influence of their parents, so the Imam actually had to get permission from their parents to take their profession of faith.

Man, you think people were converting to Islam after 9/11 because of faith and not because of love for Osama and his masterful coup that was 9/11? Fuck holmes, you're dumber than a camel turd.
And mass conversion? Like what? 4 people? Where's your study?
They found out the truth by reading the koran? :lol: I see you're going to be a lot of fun.
Ok I'll bite, what truth did they find out? :popcorn:

Man, you think people were converting to Islam after 9/11 because of faith and not because of love for Osama and his masterful coup that was 9/11? Fuck holmes, you're dumber than a camel turd.
They found out the truth by reading the koran? :lol: I see you're going to be a lot of fun.

I personaly gave tours of the Mosque, and yes, this is a statistic you can look up. It was published, and maybe they found something they liked, and could accept. They came to us, we didn't go to them. Our Mosque alone witnessed around 18 or so in the 2 weeks following the open houses, and all Mosques were reporting high numbers of conversion.

So you think Americans were converting to islam because they love Osama and his masterful coup?:eek: These are non-Muslims we're talking about, becoming Muslims because they can think for themselves, and did the research needed come to a clear decision. Do you think the American people can't think for themselves?

So you think Americans were converting to islam because they love Osama and his masterful coup?:eek: These are non-Muslims we're talking about, becoming Muslims because they can think for themselves, and did the research needed come to a clear decision. Do you think the American people can't think for themselves?

You have to admit it seems odd, I love freedom. People dun usually rush to join up with a newly-despised minority. Did you speak with any such folks? Why did they say they had converted?

Forum List

Back