This Is What I Am: A Muslim American Explains

The bible does not say King David had a homosexual lover, Madeline.

But what if it did?

does this religion belong in AMERICA?

Planning on doing something about it? :cool:

No shit. The day we open our first internment camp I swear my ass is moving to Canada. That is NOT the America I grew up in or my Daddy fought for.

Well, you shoulda moved by now then.

Nazi-Like Concentration Camps in America Freedom Arizona

And I think that Janet Napalitano has a few groups in mind to fill those camps but I am sure you will be relieved to know that Muslims aren't on that list. Only Christians and war veterans are. ;)

Last edited:

No shit. The day we open our first internment camp I swear my ass is moving to Canada. That is NOT the America I grew up in or my Daddy fought for.

And I think that Janet Napalitano has a few groups in mind to fill those camps but I am sure you will be relieved to know that Muslims aren't on that list. Only Christians and war veterans are. ;)

This may interest you, The Light...

Arpaio Easily Passes Detention Audit | DAN STEIN // STEIN REPORT 2000-2010®

BTW, when I say "internment camps" I am not referring to the quality of the accomodations. I am referring to imprisoning people who've committed no crime merely because we fear their race or religion.

The Quran in NO way calls for the subjugation of women.

I fact, it is quite the opposite.

In Islam, women are treated with the up most dignity and respect.

Far more than Western women.

Next time you see a muslim women; just stop her and engage her in a conversation about her life and her religion.

Then get back with me. :eusa_angel:

Big gap in Privilege between Wife #1 and wife #4 Suni, from what I see in Queens. Thats a Polygamy thing more than a Religious thing, I'll grant you that. #4 will pretty much get the shit chores, and everything else, being at the bottom of the pecking order.

In Islam, the Prophet Muhammad's example and instructions were quite clear on this matter.

A muslim man is to treat his wives EXACTLY the same and provide for them EXACTLY the same.

Buy one a coat or jewelry. You have to buy the other wives an equal coat and jewelry.

Any deviation from this is unIslamic and against the Sunnah (teachings) of the Prophet.

Also, in all of the plural marriages that I am aware of.

The wives have their own separate homes and children and do not share any chores with the other wives.

Unfortunately Mohammed didn't teach that.

The bible does not say King David had a homosexual lover, Madeline.

But what if it did?

Judaism is a very sex-positive religion, Allie. There are scarcely any sexual love bonds we know of they did not describe in the Old Testament. Mebbe if christians would knock off the Leviticuss nonsense, fewer christians would feel hating GLBT people was "godly".

This may interest you, The Light...

Arpaio Easily Passes Detention Audit | DAN STEIN // STEIN REPORT 2000-2010®

BTW, when I say "internment camps" I am not referring to the quality of the accomodations. I am referring to imprisoning people who've committed no crime merely because we fear their race or religion.

That is what I am talking about too.

Gunny, I agree with you. This Muslim religion teaches it's people to lie to the infidels, and also if they will not agree to become one of them.......to go ahead and cut the head off the infidel.......so the question is....does this religion belong in AMERICA?

How exactly did you come to learn the Koran teaches Muslims to lie to infidels? From Glen Beck, the hysterical right-wing Mormon? Use your goddamned head...what major religion has EVER approved of lying?

Frankly I'd like to boot christianity out of the US but I can't...you have the right to practice whatever beliefs you choose in this country. If you don't like that, you should be the one to leave, not American Muslims.

Do a bit of independent research, Michael. The site I have linked below is generally well-respected.

Comparing and contrasting Christianity and Islam

jew-christian-islam-muslim-judaism.jpg

I would recommend that people read the Koran and the Bible for themselves rather than taking a website that is full of bias and inaccuracies such as that one.

I would like to get your thoughts on this, The Light, but not hijack this thread. Would you consider doing up a new thread on the subject? If so, might leave a link to it here, for folks who want to find it.

Thankies.

Sorry nope
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5RN-LlFvgI]YouTube - Glenn Beck and Popular Mechanics debunk FEMA camps[/ame]

Sorry nope
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5RN-LlFvgI"]YouTube - Glenn Beck and Popular Mechanics debunk FEMA camps[/ame]

That dumb nut Glenn.:cuckoo:

You know how Glenn is. Don't trust him. ;)

*Sorry, I said I didn't want to derail the thread, so this is my last comment on this in this thread*

Much like the woman in the article.

I am an American and a Muslim.

I can trace my ancestry back to the Civil War.

Also, am a Vietnam Vet.

I pay taxes, have a home, and vote.

When I here idiots tell me to go back where I came from.

I just look at them and say, "Oklahoma"?? :lol:

Is it true that Islam requires you to eat only with one hand and only wipe your ass with the other hand ?
Lemme guess. In the late 60's you were a Cat Stevens fan ?

Mohammad is not a prophet of the God of Abraham.
Mohammad cannot trace his line to Abraham.
The mundane things she does are in spite of Islam, not because of Islam.

Her religion, her business. The fact is that she is as American as the rest of us.

Fact is she has no idea what the religion she professes to believe in teaches. It is intolerant, violent and dangerous. It teaches men to treat women like property with no rights and no property. The women ARE the property.

I say you are not awaring of Islam ?

Almighty God said in the Holy Koran :

"O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower ye have given them,-except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good."

that is chapter 4 , verse 19

If any one says that the moon is ugly , he is very to say what ever but only sick will believe
him !

think it again:cuckoo:

I would never ever become a Muslim....but I would never ever become a Christian again either. I see some things about Islam that curls my hair...and right here I see some so-called Christians that make it look like their religion has Islam beat in the Hateful Category.

Give me one example supporting what u've said about Islam ?

Gunny, I agree with you. This Muslim religion teaches it's people to lie to the infidels, and also if they will not agree to become one of them.......to go ahead and cut the head off the infidel.......so the question is....does this religion belong in AMERICA?

How exactly did you come to learn the Koran teaches Muslims to lie to infidels? From Glen Beck, the hysterical right-wing Mormon? Use your goddamned head...what major religion has EVER approved of lying?

Frankly I'd like to boot christianity out of the US but I can't...you have the right to practice whatever beliefs you choose in this country. If you don't like that, you should be the one to leave, not American Muslims.

Do a bit of independent research, Michael. The site I have linked below is generally well-respected.

Comparing and contrasting Christianity and Islam

jew-christian-islam-muslim-judaism.jpg

I would recommend that people read the Koran and the Bible for themselves rather than taking a website that is full of bias and inaccuracies such as that one.

Not everyone has the time to read 10's of thousands of pages, The Light. Not everyone can interpret what they read correctly. It disturbs me you find religioustolerance.org to be "full of bias and inaccuracies". May I ask in what regard?

I would never ever become a Muslim....but I would never ever become a Christian again either. I see some things about Islam that curls my hair...and right here I see some so-called Christians that make it look like their religion has Islam beat in the Hateful Category.

Give me one example supporting what u've said about Islam ?

deserter, bodecea has said nothing specific about Islam. She has spoken out in defense of tolerance and has condemned bigotry. I am sure it is tremendously stressful to be an American Muslim these days, but not non-Muslims are agitating against Islam.

does this religion belong in AMERICA?

First thing to do is to stop letting muslims into our countries, then pass a law that anyone convicted of domestic abuse be deported to the middle east. It'll clean up the country quite nicely of not only every single muslim (since the koran orders you to beat a non-compliant wife), but also all the other wife beaters in America.
That's why muslims cover their wives in black sheets, to hide the bruises.

First thing to do is to stop letting muslims into our countries, then pass a law that anyone convicted of domestic abuse be deported to the middle east. It'll clean up the country quite nicely of not only every single muslim (since the koran orders you to beat a non-compliant wife), but also all the other wife beaters in America.

To the best of my knowledge we already deport non-citizen felons after they serve their sentences, Hister. I don't know if I want a blanket refusal to issue visas to Middle Easterners, but I certainly want all such emigrants vetted six ways from Sunday. Monitored after they arrive as well.

I'm not blind to risk, yanno.

To the best of my knowledge we already deport non-citizen felons after they serve their sentences, Hister. I don't know if I want a blanket refusal to issue visas to Middle Easterners, but I certainly want all such emigrants vetted six ways from Sunday. Monitored after they arrive as well.

I'm not blind to risk, yanno.

Just look at France, only 10% is muslim and look at all the problems they have there, they just banned burqas and the muslims just don't integrate, as well as suck up social services because none of the women work and most of the men are too lazy to work or can't get hired because the real French can't stand them.
Be afraid, be very afraid.

Forum List

Back