This Is What I Am: A Muslim American Explains

Get that guy here.

Just exactly WTF do you think you are, Mr. Fitnah? Kiss my ass, you crazy motherfucker. I don't take fucking ORDERS from you.

She only takes orders from her lesbo dominatrix! :D

Okay, that was kinda sorta funny Adamo so I'll let it slide. Truth is, I am 100% self-operating and my conduct elsewhere on the 'net or IRL is no one's business here on USMB, least of the beshitted Mr. Fitnah's. I deeply resent his presumption that he can shove me -- or anyone I may know -- around because why? Because I'm "just a woman"?

He can shove that crazy ugly crap right the fuck up his ass.

The "learned Muslim" who helped me write the Op in "Do Faithful Muslims Lie?" is a man I know from an entirely different connection.
Get that guy here.

Just exactly WTF do you think you are, Mr. Fitnah? Kiss my ass, you crazy motherfucker. I don't take fucking ORDERS from you.

:party: This is so much fun!!

Watching Mr. Fitnuts getting a smack down from two women. :eusa_angel:

It has nothing to do with how "I love freedom" found her way here..
It is about veracity, your veracity , and now you have called hers into question.

How has anything I wrote called someone else's veracity into question? You seem to be desperate for some way to smear I love freedom, Mr. Fitnah.

I dunno if I posted on the Grove Report, because I can't remember. I don't know if I love freedom meant the post you imaged, because it didn't seem to be nasty. Mebbe she did...who knows?

Ask HER when she next is here.

Although if she does not care to be nagged to death, she'll just say what I should have: This is none of your damned business.
Wait. You don't remember what you write and where you write it?

Wow.

Just wow.

It has nothing to do with how "I love freedom" found her way here..
It is about veracity, your veracity , and now you have called hers into question.

How has anything I wrote called someone else's veracity into question? You seem to be desperate for some way to smear I love freedom, Mr. Fitnah.

I dunno if I posted on the Grove Report, because I can't remember. I don't know if I love freedom meant the post you imaged, because it didn't seem to be nasty. Mebbe she did...who knows?

Although if she does not care to be nagged to death, she'll just say what I should have: This is none of your damned business.

Wow.

Just wow.

Is it now YOUR fucking business what I do on another web site? FUCK OFF, Si.

Can I be ANY clearer?

Wow.

Just wow.

Can I be ANY clearer?
So, you DO remember? Which is it?

But, I understand how you completely lose it each time you are caught lying.

Wow.

Just wow.

Can I be ANY clearer?

Hey, Si Dodo your fixing to get on Madeline's bad side.

Mr. Fitnuts is there right now.

And it ain't pretty!! :eek:

Can I be ANY clearer?

No worry, Sunni. I'm already there. ;) I'm OK with it, too.

Thanks.

Poor I love freedom....I bet she isn't supposed to read this much bad language. I apologise, miss, but I am INORDINATELY PISSED OFF just now.

No problem. I was in the military, now I work construction and demolition, remember, and worst of all, I frequent the local playground. You should hear what comes out of the mouths of children these days; worse than the military, or any construction site.:eek: I've heard that and worse, first person.

Poor I love freedom....I bet she isn't supposed to read this much bad language. I apologise, miss, but I am INORDINATELY PISSED OFF just now.

No problem. I was in the military, now I work construction and demolition, remember, and worst of all, I frequent the local playground. You should hear what comes out of the mouths of children these days; worse than the military, or any construction site.:eek: I've heard that and worse, first person.

LMAO! Kind of you to make me feel less guilty......I guess I am calmer now.

Anyone care to discuss Islam?

The "learned Muslim" who helped me write the Op in "Do Faithful Muslims Lie?" is a man I know from an entirely different connection.
Get that guy here.

Come on get him here, maybe he knows something about Islam . Lets test him against scripture shall we?

No worry, Sunni. I'm already there. ;) I'm OK with it, too.

Thanks.

Despite what you may think, this just ain't so Si. I have had reasonable and thought-provoking convos with you in the past and hope to do so again in future. I dunno what has your hair on fire but I hope it passes. I really do.

I'm sure you have better ways to spend your time than trying to nag me, and I have missed being able to actually talk with you. So as soon as you are ready to again, so am I, and you are welcome to PM me about this or not.

If you never apologize, no worries....because I never took it personally.

Last edited:
Get that guy here.

Come on get him here, maybe he knows something about Islam . Lets test him against scripture shall we?

Get anyone you want, but it won't do you any good. The scriptures are plain and clear. It's those hate colored glasses through which you view the world, that are causing the problem.

Get that guy here.

You are one slow fucking learner, Mr. Fitnah. Who belongs to USMB is just none of your motherfucking business. Who my friends are and how I spend my time is likewise none of your motherfucking business.

You are making yourself ridiculous here. Not that it isn't amusing, but you may wish to check yourself.

13829.JPG

Hi, you have received -171 reputation points from Mr.Fitnah.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Come on get him here maybe he knows something about Islam . Lets test him against scripture shall we?

Regards,
Mr.Fitnah

You are a weasly little shit of a man, Fits. If you think I'll bow to a misogynist like you, DREAM ON.

Neg your ass off, if it gets your impotent sputtering rage off. WTF cares?

Forum List

Back