This Is What I Am: A Muslim American Explains

Just exactly WTF do you think you are, Mr. Fitnah? Kiss my ass, you crazy motherfucker. I don't take fucking ORDERS from you.

Come on get him here, maybe he knows something about Islam . Lets test him against scripture shall we?

Get anyone you want, but it won't do you any good. The scriptures are plain and clear. It's those hate colored glasses through which you view the world, that are causing the problem.
Yeah I apologize for all the hate.
This post is seething with, it isnt it?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2897188-post121.html

come on get him here, maybe he knows something about islam . Lets test him against scripture shall we?

get anyone you want, but it won't do you any good. The scriptures are plain and clear. It's those hate colored glasses through which you view the world, that are causing the problem.
yeah i apologize for all the hate.

wtf?

The events of 911 were attacks on me, too, for being an American, and a betrayal on me, as well, by the individuals who claim to be my brothers in Islam. They were not any Muslims I know, and I can’t imagine what level of hatred would bring a person to commit such acts of total destruction. I didn’t “come here” to take over America. My family has been here since before America. They had a hand in the founding of America.

I will not leave. I have nowhere else to go. The only people who can legitimately tell me I don’t belong here are the native peoples of these continents, but not because I am Muslim, but because, like most Americans, I am not native to this land.

If my fellow Americans are against me for being Muslim, then they are against everything that I am, because I am a free American in a land of religious freedoms, who chose to exercise my right to “Freedom of Religion”. I chose Islam freely, independently, and privately. I was never coerced, or brainwashed. When I chose to submit my will to the will of the God of Abraham, I did so peacefully, calmly, and mindfully. It was by no whim, and it was not at the sharp end of a sword.

This is what I am.

This is What I am | Grove Report

A really beautiful piece. Please read.

Madeline, please show me where I'm wrong because I must be somewhere. Or maybe another Muslim member can tell me.

Being a Muslim means following Mohammad, right? And Mohammad did a lot of brutal things, like beheading more than 900 heads over a ditch because they would not submit. Does your history tell you differently? Is that really okay with you and someone you want to follow? Not to mention some of his other actions, like taking a man's wife after telling him it was Allah's will.

To leave Islam and convert to another religion invokes a death sentence, right? Why is that? This is a serious question. And why would you choose to promote and support a belief system that imposes itself politically like that?

Why?

get anyone you want, but it won't do you any good. The scriptures are plain and clear. It's those hate colored glasses through which you view the world, that are causing the problem.

wtf?

Does Islam have any rules about women using profanity? (serious question, I never looked it up. I'd be surprised if they didn't but one never knows)

Jen T wrote:

Madeline, please show me where I'm wrong because I must be somewhere. Or maybe another Muslim member can tell me.

Being a Muslim means following Mohammad, right? And Mohammad did a lot of brutal things, like beheading more than 900 heads over a ditch because they would not submit. Does your history tell you differently? Is that really okay with you and someone you want to follow? Not to mention some of his other actions, like taking a man's wife after telling him it was Allah's will.

To leave Islam and convert to another religion invokes a death sentence, right? Why is that? This is a serious question. And why would you choose to promote and support a belief system that imposes itself politically like that?

Why?

Miss, I admire your willingness to ask questions, and I do believe I love freedom or another Muslim USMB-er will be happy to answer them. I myself am not Muslim, but I am a patriot and I object to efforts to curtail any American's freedom of religion.

Hey, Si Dodo your fixing to get on Madeline's bad side.

Mr. Fitnuts is there right now.

And it ain't pretty!! :eek:
No worry, Sunni. I'm already there. ;) I'm OK with it, too.

Thanks.

Despite what you may think, this just ain't so Si. I have had reasonable and thought-provoking convos with you in the past and hope to do so again in future. I dunno what has your hair on fire but I hope it passes. I really do.

I'm sure you have better ways to spend your time than trying to nag me, and I have missed being able to actually talk with you. So as soon as you are ready to again, so am I, and you are welcome to PM me about this or not.

If you never apologize, no worries....because I never took it personally.

Obviously your reading comprehension skills are failing you yet again. When a poster lies about me an/or my views, not only do I neg them, I correct them. You have issues with both of those consequences.

Your issues prevent you from really getting much of anything out of posting except for polluting the threads with your hysterical lunacy. Perhaps emoting in a diary or at an Oprah forum would go more smoothly for you. Outside of the occasional whackjob, USMB posters tend to prefer rational, intelligent, and honest discussion.

Hi, you have received -171 reputation points from Mr.Fitnah.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Come on get him here maybe he knows something about Islam . Lets test him against scripture shall we?

Regards,
Mr.Fitnah

You are a weasly little shit of a man, Fits. If you think I'll bow to a misogynist like you, DREAM ON.

Neg your ass off, if it gets your impotent sputtering rage off. WTF cares?
tantrum.jpg

No worry, Sunni. I'm already there. ;) I'm OK with it, too.

Thanks.

Despite what you may think, this just ain't so Si. I have had reasonable and thought-provoking convos with you in the past and hope to do so again in future. I dunno what has your hair on fire but I hope it passes. I really do.

I'm sure you have better ways to spend your time than trying to nag me, and I have missed being able to actually talk with you. So as soon as you are ready to again, so am I, and you are welcome to PM me about this or not.

Obviously your reading comprehension skills are failing you yet again. When a poster lies about me an/or my views, not only do I neg them, I correct them. You have issues with both of those consequences.

Your issues prevent you from really getting much of anything out of posting except for polluting the threads with your hysterical lunacy. Perhaps emoting in a diary or at an Oprah forum would go more smoothly for you. Outside of the occasional whackjob, USMB posters tend to prefer rational, intelligent, and honest discussion.

images

images

Goddam are you insane.

images

Goddam are you insane.

Yeah ,but she is almost as much fun to wind up as gaybiker.

wtf?

WTF?
Are you having transmission problem?
That little reading problem cropping up again?
The Post is clear "ILF" made a claim .
It is also wrong to force someone to follow the tenets, because piety has to be by ones choice. If you are forced to commit sin, you are not held accountable for it. By the same token, if you are forced to follow the tenets of your religion against your will, you will not receive the blessings for being pious

I provided evidence that her opinion was not supported by Islamic scripture or sharia according to one of the most reliable works of shafi`i jurisprudence according to The International Institute of Islamic Thought , Al Azhar Islamic research academy .The opinion I offered conforms with the orthodox faith and practices of the sunni community .

If she is not convinced of the evidence, I have more and I will provide it if asked But I did not think is necessary to over load the post.
I asked her to show how the Quran hadith and Islamic scholars were wrong in rendering their opinion.
Im mean since she is going to be around here offering opinions about Islam this and Islam that.
Id like to know where she gets here opinions from and how she verifies them.
I Just explained some of what I gone through before I say anything about Islam.

Here is a link to the thread in question.

Last edited:
Mr. Fitnah wrote in part:

Im mean since she is going to be around here offering opinions about Islam this and Islam that.

And I'd like a pony. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

You are on stunningly arrogant shit, asking the woman to reveal her faith's tenets to you so you can rip her beliefs to shreds. Mebbe her spiritual life is important enough to her not to turn it into a game of dodge ball with you, Mr. Fitnah.

T'aint as if you have shown a shred of decency or even the remotest capacity to learn.

In her shoes, I would just tell you to fuck off.

Maybe you two can share tips on copy&pasting passages from the koran that you don't understand and we can have another ignorant Islamic wannabe.

You are on stunningly arrogant shit, asking the woman to reveal her faith's tenets to you so you can rip her beliefs to shreds. Mebbe her spiritual life is important enough to her not to turn it into a game of dodge ball with you, Mr. Fitnah.

T'aint as if you have shown a shred of decency or even the remotest capacity to learn.

For the narrow purpose of addressing a claim she made,
I have already revealed her faith tenants .

I asking why she is posting opinions about Islam that are not supported by scripture or fiqh and to explain why the scholars are wrong.

Apparently her answer is I wear " hate colored glasses".

That is a damn fine answer,worthy of a Sarah Palen comeback.
It doesn't really address the issue. But it satisfies you and confirms, Im a hater.
lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

For the narrow purpose of addressing a claim she made,
I have already revealed her faith tenants .

I asking why she is posting opinions about Islam that are not supported by scripture or fiqh and to explain why the scholars are wrong.

Apparently her answer is I wear " hate colored glasses".

That is a damn fine answer,worthy of a Sarah Palen comeback.
It doesn't really address the issue. But it satisfies you and confirms, Im a hater.
lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

Why don't you just join another mosque, they'll explain everything to you.

Madeline, I think you might be the one wishing for ponies and begging to ride? I mean, it looks to me like Mr Fitnah would just like to attribute some of the reality of Islam to what the author wrote? I don't think he wants to rip it to shreds, just look at the truth of it maybe? This IS a forum, if what somebody wrote can't stand up to scrutiny, why post it? Or I guess we could all make up the watered down politically correct empty versions of religions so everyone could get along, is that what you're trying to do? But then that's not defending people's religious freedoms at all is it. That's rewriting what is to what that author wants to make up and wrap it up under whatever religious name and try to pass it off as something else. That's not freedm, that's fantasyland. How much is the ticket at Disneyland these days?

Madeline, I think you might be the one wishing for ponies and begging to ride? I mean, it looks to me like Mr Fitnah would just like to attribute some of the reality of Islam to what the author wrote? I don't think he wants to rip it to shreds, just look at the truth of it maybe? This IS a forum, if what somebody wrote can't stand up to scrutiny, why post it? Or I guess we could all make up the watered down politically correct empty versions of religions so everyone could get along, is that what you're trying to do? But then that's not defending people's religious freedoms at all is it. That's rewriting what is to what that author wants to make up and wrap it up under whatever religious name and try to pass it off as something else. That's not freedm, that's fantasyland. How much is the ticket at Disneyland these days?

Gentle Storm, if you are judging based only on this one thread, I'd say your criticism was fair. But Mr. Fitnah is the USMB poster boy for Islamophobia and has trashed that religion from here to hell and back on dozens of threads. He's a one trick pony...not the kind anyone wishes for.

Dun fret about my nastiness shutting him up though; he's immune. Believe me, I've been trying for months now.

Last edited:

Gentle Storm, if you are judging based only on this one thread, I'd say your criticism was fair. But Mr. Fitnah is the USMB poster boy for Islamophobia and has trashed that religion from here to hell and back on dozens of threads. He's a one trick pony...not the kind anyone wishes for.

Dun fret about my nastiness shutting him up though; he's immune. Believe me, I been trying for months now.
Gentle Storm: Madeline is the forum whackjob, so make your own judgments based on what YOU see, not what Madeline tells you she sees. Madeline actually sees things that aren't there, but you'll soon discover that on your own.

Forum List

Back