This is what happened to the Twin Towers on 9/11

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
699761_a62e_625x1000.jpg

I see it clear as day, I'm not sure why others even think they can debunk it.

It's right there in the picture.

Hello Paulie-

Thanks for posting that picture of the real story. Did you know on October 3, 2009 at 10:00pm there will be an epidemic of spiders crawling in your brain and laying eggs? It's all a government conspiracy to make you get the Flu Shot, while the Masons take over your personal finances.

You may or may not go quietly..............................:eusa_shhh:

Released September 8th; a video from the families who fought to create The 9/11 Comission
I am sure they would get a big laugh out of you mocking their loss

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSVgnsIJH4Y]YouTube - 911 Press 4 Truth (Part 1 of 9)[/ame]

Last edited:
so your one of those glenbeckers that hates the victims families

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU]YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"[/ame]

Must we invoke several different theories on the towers?

Only the nuttiest of the nutters believe that Cookie Monster was responsible for bringing down the towers.

And the Death Star Theory has already been debunked so many times by people on the Star Trek boards who believe that Star Wars was inferior to Star Trek in every way.

For the record, I'm not one of those people. I totally believe that Star Wars would beat Star Trek in an interstellar war. But the Empire most definitely did NOT have anything to do with 9/11.

Only the nuttiest of the nutters believe that Cookie Monster was responsible for bringing down the towers.

And the Death Star Theory has already been debunked so many times by people on the Star Trek boards who believe that Star Wars was inferior to Star Trek in every way.

For the record, I'm not one of those people. I totally believe that Star Wars would beat Star Trek in an interstellar war. But the Empire most definitely did NOT have anything to do with 9/11.

nazi-at-at-s.jpg

Everyone already knows the Empire was in cahoots with the Nazis.

The Star Trek people have their heads too far up Shatner's ass to know the truth! :eek:

ya nothing like a good chuckle over the unsolved murder of thousand...that precipitated the murders of ten of thousands

Don't worry about these vermin, bro. The fact that they would ridicule the concerns that emanate directly from the 9/11 victim's families is proof positive that they have zero character and not an ounce of humanity. I'd love to see them in a small room with Lorie Va Auken or Bpb McIlvaine. They'd shrivel to reveal their actual worm status as they wriggle out of the room.

It's pitiful. And it's disgusting.

Forum List

Back