This is What CNN Has Become?

Honest to God, we tune to CNN a couple times a day for just a few minutes for the entertainment value.
Kind of a running bet that whatever time it is - it will be a story that is anti-Trump.
And I would say at minimum 95% of the time we switch over - it is indeed some anti-Trump story.

Nixon had a lot of bad press too. If Trump doesn't want his stupid statements and actions reported, he should stop doing and saying stupid stuff.

Yes he did, there was a war on Nixon by the press for sure....however, it isn't even close to the 24 hour a day anti-Trump that we have now.
If you remember, Jimmy Carter, unarguably the most liberal President in modern history, said that Trump is treated the worse by the media than any other President in is lifetime.

I suppose there is a war of sorts, but it is Trump that declared it. The man just lies and does goofy stuff too often, and it hurts his feelings when that is pointed out. I guess that's what happens when you elect a mental defective as president.
Cut the bullshit.
CNN started attacking Trump literally the moment he announced he was joining the race.

CNN was one of Trump's greatest assets during his campaign.

I agree totally. CNN worked tirelessly to get Trump the GOP nomination. They did so because they considered him the easiest candidate for Hillary Clinton to defeat. As soon as they had him locked in as the Republican candidate their coverage turned 100% negative towards Trump. The most amusing thing to me about the last election is how shocked all of the talking heads at CNN and MSNBC were when Trump won the election! Now they are so butt hurt over what they themselves did that they obsess about Trump 24/7.

Honest to God, we tune to CNN a couple times a day for just a few minutes for the entertainment value.
Kind of a running bet that whatever time it is - it will be a story that is anti-Trump.
And I would say at minimum 95% of the time we switch over - it is indeed some anti-Trump story.

Nixon had a lot of bad press too. If Trump doesn't want his stupid statements and actions reported, he should stop doing and saying stupid stuff.

Interesting comment, Bulldog. Nixon had bad press because he broke the law and then tried to use the IRS and the Justice Department against his political enemies that called him on it. After a year plus of the Mueller investigation it's become rather apparent that Donald Trump didn't break any laws. So why is he getting bad press? It appears that Barack Obama was even more egregious than Nixon was and he didn't get any bad press at all. So why did that not happen?
this is the most frustrating part about it.

the left runs around screaming WATERGATE at trump as if they know what it means to begin with. they just know it's bad and evil and no one wants that association so lay it out there like nazi, racist and white supremacist.
What I find amusing is that for many of the "journalists" of today...they grew up with Nixon as the conservative "bogeyman" that embodies everything that's wrong with politics because he abused political opponents with the power of his office! One would think that they would grasp that Barack Obama did the same things as Nixon and actually took all of it many steps beyond what Nixon TRIED to do but because they agreed with Obama's liberal agenda...they were willing to look the other way. There would have been no Watergate if Woodward and Bernstein had said "You know what...we're pretty sure something bad happened here...but we like Nixon's politics...so we're not going to push on that story!"

That would be true if the crazy RWNJs accusations were true. If they were, you could have proved some of your claims by now.

The IRS wasn't used against political opponents? The FBI wasn't used to spy against political opponents? They didn't mislead a FISA court with a phony dossier that they knew was paid for by Hillary Clinton? I hate to break this to you, Bulldog but Barack Obama's administration makes Richard Nixon's look like a bunch of pikers when it come to abuse of power!

Yes he did, there was a war on Nixon by the press for sure....however, it isn't even close to the 24 hour a day anti-Trump that we have now.
If you remember, Jimmy Carter, unarguably the most liberal President in modern history, said that Trump is treated the worse by the media than any other President in is lifetime.

I suppose there is a war of sorts, but it is Trump that declared it. The man just lies and does goofy stuff too often, and it hurts his feelings when that is pointed out. I guess that's what happens when you elect a mental defective as president.
Cut the bullshit.
CNN started attacking Trump literally the moment he announced he was joining the race.

Their venom drove him to the Oval Office.

No. Comey drove him to the oval office, and Russia bought the gas.
Are you in kindergarten or just immature?

Cut the bullshit.

I agree totally. CNN worked tirelessly to get Trump the GOP nomination. They did so because they considered him the easiest candidate for Hillary Clinton to defeat. As soon as they had him locked in as the Republican candidate their coverage turned 100% negative towards Trump. The most amusing thing to me about the last election is how shocked all of the talking heads at CNN and MSNBC were when Trump won the election! Now they are so butt hurt over what they themselves did that they obsess about Trump 24/7.

More people are seeing the damage done by Trump every day.

Interesting comment, Bulldog. Nixon had bad press because he broke the law and then tried to use the IRS and the Justice Department against his political enemies that called him on it. After a year plus of the Mueller investigation it's become rather apparent that Donald Trump didn't break any laws. So why is he getting bad press? It appears that Barack Obama was even more egregious than Nixon was and he didn't get any bad press at all. So why did that not happen?

the left runs around screaming WATERGATE at trump as if they know what it means to begin with. they just know it's bad and evil and no one wants that association so lay it out there like nazi, racist and white supremacist.
What I find amusing is that for many of the "journalists" of today...they grew up with Nixon as the conservative "bogeyman" that embodies everything that's wrong with politics because he abused political opponents with the power of his office! One would think that they would grasp that Barack Obama did the same things as Nixon and actually took all of it many steps beyond what Nixon TRIED to do but because they agreed with Obama's liberal agenda...they were willing to look the other way. There would have been no Watergate if Woodward and Bernstein had said "You know what...we're pretty sure something bad happened here...but we like Nixon's politics...so we're not going to push on that story!"

That would be true if the crazy RWNJs accusations were true. If they were, you could have proved some of your claims by now.

The IRS wasn't used against political opponents? The FBI wasn't used to spy against political opponents? They didn't mislead a FISA court with a phony dossier that they knew was paid for by Hillary Clinton? I hate to break this to you, Bulldog but Barack Obama's administration makes Richard Nixon's look like a bunch of pikers when it come to abuse of power!

I know you believe all that, even if it's just because you chose to do so.

Cut the bullshit.

You know better than that.

Cut the bullshit.

You know better than that.
Just immature; I thought so.

And he's not a young man at all.

FOX news is the leftist AP news cue ball with a wee touch of right English on it, and us? We're behind the 8-ball.

Cut the bullshit.

I know you THINK that's the case, Bulldog but the fact is more people are in a better place since Trump took office than when Obama was in office. There is a narrative being pushed hard by the liberal media that Trump is "failing" and I think anyone who buys into that is going to be shocked once again by the next few elections.

I know you believe all that, even if it's just because you chose to do so.

And I know that you've chosen to ignore "all that" because if you don't...you'd have to admit that the Obama Administration abused the power of the Presidency more than any other President.

Cut the bullshit.

I know you THINK that's the case, Bulldog but the fact is more people are in a better place since Trump took office than when Obama was in office. There is a narrative being pushed hard by the liberal media that Trump is "failing" and I think anyone who buys into that is going to be shocked once again by the next few elections.

Yep.....especially blacks. Blacks were getting a daily dose of the bumpy cucumber when Soetero was in office. There are a fair number of blacks who are aware of it now....and the Kanye effect is going to be a big bumpy cucumber for the DUMS in the future, which is hysterical if you think about it.

Forum List

Back