This is What CNN Has Become?

Honest to God, we tune to CNN a couple times a day for just a few minutes for the entertainment value.
Kind of a running bet that whatever time it is - it will be a story that is anti-Trump.
And I would say at minimum 95% of the time we switch over - it is indeed some anti-Trump story.

Nixon had a lot of bad press too. If Trump doesn't want his stupid statements and actions reported, he should stop doing and saying stupid stuff.

Yes he did, there was a war on Nixon by the press for sure....however, it isn't even close to the 24 hour a day anti-Trump that we have now.
If you remember, Jimmy Carter, unarguably the most liberal President in modern history, said that Trump is treated the worse by the media than any other President in is lifetime.

I suppose there is a war of sorts, but it is Trump that declared it. The man just lies and does goofy stuff too often, and it hurts his feelings when that is pointed out. I guess that's what happens when you elect a mental defective as president.
Cut the bullshit.
CNN started attacking Trump literally the moment he announced he was joining the race.

And BTW - how the media treated Obama was astounding. No matter how bad and egregious his actions were - it was simply never reported.
Take the Iraq war. Remember when Bush was President and we had the "Daily Death Counts"...Obama becomes President and it was absolutely as if the war ended.
And what Obama did with the $billions of TARP money is a crime. Unforgivable. The most corrupt acts of a President perhaps in American history. The media???...... it never happened.

Interesting comment, Bulldog. Nixon had bad press because he broke the law and then tried to use the IRS and the Justice Department against his political enemies that called him on it. After a year plus of the Mueller investigation it's become rather apparent that Donald Trump didn't break any laws. So why is he getting bad press? It appears that Barack Obama was even more egregious than Nixon was and he didn't get any bad press at all. So why did that not happen?
LES!

Obama actually DID USE THE IRS AND FBI against his enemies

i wouldn't watch that bankrupt asshat beck, either

good call

:lol:
Beck has different opinions than me, but that's not a reason to not watch him. It's probably better to hear what he has to say. But whoever put together this piece of crap with its telling visuals needs a lesson in civics.

Since the inauguration of President Trump, I am also one of those people who NEVER watch CNN or MSNBC.

I do not want to be contaminated by their "reporting."

So I have no choice but FOX.

At least FOX has the courage to occasionally report politically incorrect news that CNN and MSNBC would not touch with a ten-foot pole.

For all intents and purposes, CNN (and MSNBC) no longer exists in the lives of many Americans.

Fox is not any better.
They are basically the "anti-CNN".
I can't watch Fox anymore, it is 24 hour a day cheer leading.
i can't watch either. CNN on the attack FOX red white and blue'ing everything just gets on my nerves.

i want the news. not opinions. not interpretations. not ridicule and certainly not emo-outbursts in a bad forum attack style. pretty much what both networks are reduced to and their late night talk shows are horrible all around on both sides.

both sides need to quit pretending the stupid things they do are clever and that the people they usually interview are actually a good representation from the side their views are purported to be from.

Honest to God, we tune to CNN a couple times a day for just a few minutes for the entertainment value.
Kind of a running bet that whatever time it is - it will be a story that is anti-Trump.
And I would say at minimum 95% of the time we switch over - it is indeed some anti-Trump story.

Nixon had a lot of bad press too. If Trump doesn't want his stupid statements and actions reported, he should stop doing and saying stupid stuff.

Interesting comment, Bulldog. Nixon had bad press because he broke the law and then tried to use the IRS and the Justice Department against his political enemies that called him on it. After a year plus of the Mueller investigation it's become rather apparent that Donald Trump didn't break any laws. So why is he getting bad press? It appears that Barack Obama was even more egregious than Nixon was and he didn't get any bad press at all. So why did that not happen?
this is the most frustrating part about it.

the left runs around screaming WATERGATE at trump as if they know what it means to begin with. they just know it's bad and evil and no one wants that association so lay it out there like nazi, racist and white supremacist.

So, do interviews like this help CNN or hurt it in the ratings?

This is CNN dying by a thousand cuts.

I wonder no sane person listens.
No wonder the left is what it is today

I saw that interview and Beck was right to walk out....one minute they're talking about the kids, the next minute dude is attacking the great white hype with ratings bs...what a joke

Since the inauguration of President Trump, I am also one of those people who NEVER watch CNN or MSNBC.

I do not want to be contaminated by their "reporting."

So I have no choice but FOX.

At least FOX has the courage to occasionally report politically incorrect news that CNN and MSNBC would not touch with a ten-foot pole.

For all intents and purposes, CNN (and MSNBC) no longer exists in the lives of many Americans.
Fox news lies all the time, really? As a matter of record All MSM has become jokes

We are all adults.

We all know the reason why the media did not dare criticize President Obama too harshly.

President Obama was, in reality, untouchable.

Maybe CNN is so ashamed of its reluctance to criticize President Obama that it is now trying to reassure everyone that it speaks truth to power.

the left runs around screaming WATERGATE at trump as if they know what it means to begin with. they just know it's bad and evil and no one wants that association so lay it out there like nazi, racist and white supremacist.
What I find amusing is that for many of the "journalists" of today...they grew up with Nixon as the conservative "bogeyman" that embodies everything that's wrong with politics because he abused political opponents with the power of his office! One would think that they would grasp that Barack Obama did the same things as Nixon and actually took all of it many steps beyond what Nixon TRIED to do but because they agreed with Obama's liberal agenda...they were willing to look the other way. There would have been no Watergate if Woodward and Bernstein had said "You know what...we're pretty sure something bad happened here...but we like Nixon's politics...so we're not going to push on that story!"

Very few people watch CNN and these days, it draws only an uber-progressive audience. Has become an outlet very similar to what folks watch all day in North Korea in terms of the bias/propaganda.

The difference is, here, only about a million people watch this, it has a very minimal impact on people who vote!

Last edited:

What I find amusing is that for many of the "journalists" of today...they grew up with Nixon as the conservative "bogeyman" that embodies everything that's wrong with politics because he abused political opponents with the power of his office! One would think that they would grasp that Barack Obama did the same things as Nixon and actually took all of it many steps beyond what Nixon TRIED to do but because they agreed with Obama's liberal agenda...they were willing to look the other way. There would have been no Watergate if Woodward and Bernstein had said "You know what...we're pretty sure something bad happened here...but we like Nixon's politics...so we're not going to push on that story!"

news doesn't even try to push the truth anymore, just their views.

sucks.

The biggest problem today is journalisim has actually deteriorated to the point that there is no factual reporting any more. It used to be that the news was reported then if the reporter had any opinion that was done after the report.
Now you can read or watch ten diffrent reports on the same news item and there are ten diffrent takes. Each containing a portion of the truth and a large dose of opinion.
Sometimes the media is in such a hurry to get out a story, especially if it is damaging to the administration, that they not only do not bother doing due diligence but often contains simple spelling or grammar mistakes. Then if it is found out that it contained erroneous material they either hid the apology or act as if they never reported it in the first place.
CNN and MSM have made themselves the center for hate reporting. Fox has pushed too far the other way yet not even close to the other two. A person needs to read and watch a number of news outlets to get the full picture of what really went on.
It is sad to have watched our news media deteriate the way it has.

While I'm clearly not a fan of CNN, I might be an even bigger not fan of Beck.

Beck does understand what is going on with TRUMP and the media playing "lies vs fake news" game and he's mad because he tried to play the same game TRUMP is playing only Beck lost and TRUMP is winning.

Beck can put on all the MAGA hat's he wants, and he will still be a never-TRUMPer at heart. He gave that away with his comments on having tried to meet privately with the liberal media.

FOX you say? 2 university studies found that my dog is better informed than you.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
We've been thru this nonsense in another recent thread. Nobody buys this crap but CNN loons
CNN had nothing to do with the survey that found that you don`t know shit. What`s with this CNN Derangement Syndrome anyway?
the left can't even come up with their own insults and names. they gotta deflect the same ones back vs. simply stop being stupid in which got them the name to begin with.

Only place where real journalism happens >>

Zero Hedge | On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Slams both sides with equal fervor. Fake news lovers....avoid at all costs!:flirtysmile4:
zero hedge can be right leaning at times, but it's more into the facts around stuff, not the emotions behind them. i do go to them and while i post their articles, the left of course cries ZERO HEDGE SUCKS and shit. but when i ask for any of their stories that have proven to be incorrect, it's like someone turned on the lights and the roaches scatter w/o a reply.

sharyl attkisson is also someone i trust to do homework and report news / not her emo's.

Only place where real journalism happens >>

Zero Hedge | On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Slams both sides with equal fervor. Fake news lovers....avoid at all costs!:flirtysmile4:
zero hedge can be right leaning at times, but it's more into the facts around stuff, not the emotions behind them. i do go to them and while i post their articles, the left of course cries ZERO HEDGE SUCKS and shit. but when i ask for any of their stories that have proven to be incorrect, it's like someone turned on the lights and the roaches scatter w/o a reply.

sharyl attkisson is also someone i trust to do homework and report news / not her emo's.

Yep....ZEROHEDGE has stuff I hate seeing. The sobering stuff.... but you find cold realities on that site that Fox News won't even go near. Yes.... it is way too real for virtually any progressive

Forum List

Back