This is What CNN Has Become?

Honest to God, we tune to CNN a couple times a day for just a few minutes for the entertainment value.
Kind of a running bet that whatever time it is - it will be a story that is anti-Trump.
And I would say at minimum 95% of the time we switch over - it is indeed some anti-Trump story.

Honest to God, we tune to CNN a couple times a day for just a few minutes for the entertainment value.
Kind of a running bet that whatever time it is - it will be a story that is anti-Trump.
And I would say at minimum 95% of the time we switch over - it is indeed some anti-Trump story.

Nixon had a lot of bad press too. If Trump doesn't want his stupid statements and actions reported, he should stop doing and saying stupid stuff.

I wonder no sane person listens.
No wonder the left is what it is today

what a total ass.

"what game did i just play"?

more people need to just walk out on that and not dignify it with a response. nothing could be said that would stop the snark so end it and go back to being productive.

Nixon had a lot of bad press too. If Trump doesn't want his stupid statements and actions reported, he should stop doing and saying stupid stuff.

Yes he did, there was a war on Nixon by the press for sure....however, it isn't even close to the 24 hour a day anti-Trump that we have now.
If you remember, Jimmy Carter, unarguably the most liberal President in modern history, said that Trump is treated the worse by the media than any other President in is lifetime.

what a total ass.

more people need to just walk out on that and not dignify it with a response. nothing could be said that would stop the snark so end it and go back to being productive.

I've heard the name but didn't know who he was. He really sucks at that job.

CNN is terrible but any damn fool who agrees to be interviewed but anyone at CNN deserves exactly what they get.

Since the inauguration of President Trump, I am also one of those people who NEVER watch CNN or MSNBC.

I do not want to be contaminated by their "reporting."

So I have no choice but FOX.

At least FOX has the courage to occasionally report politically incorrect news that CNN and MSNBC would not touch with a ten-foot pole.

For all intents and purposes, CNN (and MSNBC) no longer exists in the lives of many Americans.

Yes he did, there was a war on Nixon by the press for sure....however, it isn't even close to the 24 hour a day anti-Trump that we have now.
If you remember, Jimmy Carter, unarguably the most liberal President in modern history, said that Trump is treated the worse by the media than any other President in is lifetime.

I suppose there is a war of sorts, but it is Trump that declared it. The man just lies and does goofy stuff too often, and it hurts his feelings when that is pointed out. I guess that's what happens when you elect a mental defective as president.

what a total ass.

I've heard the name but didn't know who he was. He really sucks at that job.

unfortunately this is what CNN and their viewers want. this isn't a game to "win" in as much as move on from. responding to it and the like just keeps stupid going. glad beck walked out.

Since the inauguration of President Trump, I am also one of those people who NEVER watch CNN or MSNBC.

At least FOX has the courage to occasionally report politically incorrect news that CNN and MSNBC would not touch with a ten-foot pole.

For all intents and purposes, CNN (and MSNBC) no longer exists in the lives of many Americans.

Fox is not any better.
They are basically the "anti-CNN".
I can't watch Fox anymore, it is 24 hour a day cheer leading.

Lots of other networks, but they report Trump's ignorance too. Stick with fox. They will tell you what you want to hear even if they have to lie to do it.

FOX you say? 2 university studies found that my dog is better informed than you.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

what a total ass.

more and more people need to demand that CNN be taken off their cable line up

in that way CNN funding will drop

I suppose there is a war of sorts, but it is Trump that declared it. The man just lies and does goofy stuff too often, and it hurts his feelings when that is pointed out. I guess that's what happens when you elect a mental defective as president.

There is no argument from me Trump's biggest problem is his mouth.
But honestly, so what? He is not polished, he is not the usual party -established candidate.
At the same time, there is PLENTY of good news that is happening right now that positively effects every American. You see none of it from the left media.

Interesting comment, Bulldog. Nixon had bad press because he broke the law and then tried to use the IRS and the Justice Department against his political enemies that called him on it. After a year plus of the Mueller investigation it's become rather apparent that Donald Trump didn't break any laws. So why is he getting bad press? It appears that Barack Obama was even more egregious than Nixon was and he didn't get any bad press at all. So why did that not happen?

Forum List

Back