This is what all parents need to do with their kids

/——/ The paddle had holes drilled in it so it whistled when swung against our butts. We named it Big Bertha.

So did ours, but I never felt the sting personally. I couldn't bear the thought of disappointing my teachers or my mother. That was back when they had faith in us and vice versa.

Scientific fact?

How about if a kid wore a shirt to school stating another scientific fact like....

"Christians are IDIOTS because their entire fake religion is based upon two biological impossibilities:
virgin birth
and
ressurection (sic) after death.
CHANGE MY MIND."

Would certain group(s) feel bullied/offended ya think?

What a pathetic atheist retort, all too typical.

1. Our nation was founded by Christians, as has been stated countless times, in countless places, yet you deny it.
2. Atheists are bitter, angry, condescending, arrogant and a very small minority, whose religion has the lowest retention rate of
any religion as shown on the graph here: Proof There Is No God (Wink, Nudge)

3. Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of Independence, made the universe, physical laws, and countless profound fortuitous interdependencies, as I call them in my book. He can certainly embed His Son's zygote on a woman's womb, and then bring that Son back to life after his brutal, sinful murder.
You're obviously not very astute.

You can't even spell "resurrection" correctly. And you call others "idiots"?

You're not worth spending another minute reading your typed nonsense.

ciao brutto

To my Ignore List you go for good cause.

What a pathetic atheist retort, all too typical.

1. Our nation was founded by Christians, as has been stated countless times, in countless places, yet you deny it.
2. Atheists are bitter, angry, condescending, arrogant and a very small minority, whose religion has the lowest retention rate of
any religion as shown on the graph here: Proof There Is No God (Wink, Nudge)

3. Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of Independence, made the universe, physical laws, and countless profound fortuitous interdependencies, as I call them in my book. He can certainly embed His Son's zygote on a woman's womb, and then bring that Son back to life after his brutal, sinful murder.
You're obviously not very astute.

You can't even spell "resurrection" correctly. And you call others "idiots"?

You're not worth spending another minute reading your typed nonsense.

ciao brutto

To my Ignore List you go for good cause.
Religion is like a penis.
It is ok to have one; and you can even be proud of it.
But when you whip it out and shake it in other peoples faces is when it becomes obscene.
Keep your Bronze Age, tribal, patriarchical, superstitious voodo shit to yourself please.
I scoff at it all and stereotype people's intelligence level on how willing they are to believe this bullshit as the word of some "god."
Outdated stupidity is the worst kind.

Religion is like a penis.
It is ok to have one; and you can even be proud of it.
But when you whip it out and shake it in other peoples faces is when it becomes obscene.
Keep your Bronze Age, tribal, patriarchical, superstitious voodo shit to yourself please.
I scoff at it all and stereotype people's intelligence level on how willing they are to believe this bullshit as the word of some "god."
Outdated stupidity is the worst kind.
Put your penis back in your pants.

Forum List

Back