This is too good!!

he set teh policy under which the spill was made possible.

he has nothing to do with this.

YOU on the right brought him up

FOX never showed a micro-second of the leaked video prior to her resignation.

The clips presented on MSNBC were of FOX reporting on the resignation, after the fact.
At no time***EDIT for the idiots**** prior to her resignation, did FOX call for her resignation.

Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
The Bush thing is all about 2000.

End of story.

It's very true. They never have gotten over Bush getitng more votes in Florida. I can understand why. It's tough to lose a tough one and then admit you're wrong. Pride kicks in.

If we found out Al Gore was won, I probably would have been upset about it for a while. 10 years is a bit long, but I can't say I wouldn't have been upset.

End of story.

It's very true. They never have gotten over Bush getitng more votes in Florida. I can understand why. It's tough to lose a tough one and then admit you're wrong. Pride kicks in.

If we found out Al Gore was won, I probably would have been upset about it for a while. 10 years is a bit long, but I can't say I wouldn't have been upset.

Upset? Fine. Problem here is that they set about destroying the man personally as well as destroying his presidency, even though many of the things he did were extensions of previous administrations and causes held dear by the left.

With that said... Bush gave 'em plenty ammo.. mostly while trying to placate them.

At no time did FOX call for her resignation.

Prove me wrong.

0:43 - "Ms. Sherrod must resign immediately." - Bill O'Reilly

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsZEKZSB3JI"]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: "Reality Check" - 07/19/10[/ame]

End of story.

Upset? Fine. Problem here is that they set about destroying the man personally as well as destroying his presidency, even though many of the things he did were extensions of previous administrations and causes held dear by the left.

With that said... Bush gave 'em plenty ammo.. mostly while trying to placate them.

Yep. His 'Compassionate Conservatism' did the trick...didn't it?

At no time did FOX call for her resignation.

Prove me wrong.

0:43 - "Ms. Sherrod must resign immediately." - Bill O'Reilly

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsZEKZSB3JI"]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly: "Reality Check" - 07/19/10[/ame]
AFTER she was already asked to resign by her boss.
I should have been more precise.

The woman was asked to pull over, on her way home from work, and use her Blackberry to tender her resignation.
O'Reilly wasn't aired until 9pm.

The clips presented on MSNBC were of FOX reporting on the resignation, after the fact.
At no time***EDIT for the idiots**** prior to her resignation, did FOX call for her resignation.

Prove me wrong.

The clips presented on MSNBC were of FOX reporting on the resignation and expressing agreement with the resignation because of the horribly racist actions of Ms. Sherrod, but then the next day criticising the administration for jumping the gun and coming to the wrong conclusions...which they themselves had also done.

At no time has anyone claimed that the resignation was triggered by FOX breaking the story.

Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong.

The clips presented on MSNBC were of FOX reporting on the resignation and expressing agreement with the resignation because of the horribly racist actions of Ms. Sherrod, but then the next day criticising the administration for jumping the gun and coming to the wrong conclusions...which they themselves had also done.

At no time has anyone claimed that the resignation was triggered by FOX breaking the story.

Prove me wrong.

sherrod herself blamed fox....

that was easy

Forum List

Back