This is too good!!

FOX never showed a micro-second of the leaked video prior to her resignation.

The clips presented on MSNBC were of FOX reporting on the resignation, after the fact.
At no time***EDIT for the idiots**** prior to her resignation, did FOX call for her resignation.

Prove me wrong.

You guys squirming is making this even better!!

what is truly amazing is how much energy is being focused on breitbart and fox....while the left completely ignores the fact that she committed a racist act....

if this had been a white person admitting to this act, they would still be talking about the act

the left is truly screwed up

Yes she did because fox has been burned by this asshole before and yet they didnt do any do diligence either.

Why are they blaming Obama for doing the same they they did?

what is truly amazing is how much energy is being focused on breitbart and fox....while the left completely ignores the fact that she committed a racist act....

if this had been a white person admitting to this act, they would still be talking about the act

So I guess the minor detail that the white folks she supposedly committed these racist acts against unreservedly deny that any such thing happened,

and in fact have stated that quite the opposite was the case,

all that has to be discarded because it doesn't fit the 'story'.

The clips presented on MSNBC were of FOX reporting on the resignation, after the fact.
At no time***EDIT for the idiots**** prior to her resignation, did FOX call for her resignation.

Prove me wrong.

Not as funny as you getting pwn3d...:lol:

The fact you still blame FNC is actually side-splitting funny....lol

Still waiting on one of you leftists to snatch that $100,000 reward for providing proof of racism in the Teaparty.

$100,000!!! Come on!! If it's so rampant.. you should be lined up and fighting over it!

So I guess the minor detail that the white folks she supposedly committed these racist acts against unreservedly deny that any such thing happened,

are you denying that she did not fully help them at first? yes or no.

As usual, Maddow humiliates the right wing just by showing their own clips

Still waiting on one of you leftists to snatch that $100,000 reward for providing proof of racism in the Teaparty.

$100,000!!! Come on!! If it's so rampant.. you should be lined up and fighting over it!

LOL

And guess who gets to decide if you win the $100,000???

The clips presented on MSNBC were of FOX reporting on the resignation and expressing agreement with the resignation because of the horribly racist actions of Ms. Sherrod, but then the next day criticising the administration for jumping the gun and coming to the wrong conclusions...which they themselves had also done.

At no time has anyone claimed that the resignation was triggered by FOX breaking the story.

Prove me wrong.
Actually quite a few posters here have been stating exactly that, in nauseating repetition.

Let me clarify a couple things.

So what about what this woman said or did 22 years ago. I don't even want to think about the Horty of 1988.
I hate that this woman was smeared by someone with an agenda and that she was embarrassed and asked to resign with the country's eyes on her.
So I really don't have a dog in this fight of (D) vs (R).
I just like to point out Bullshit wherever I find it, and I don't see how FOX is at fault for a portion of the blame, other than their previously ( currently is yet to be shown) close relationship with Breitbart.

Besides....my short "headline attention span" is ready to move on.

As usual, Maddow humiliates the right wing just by showing their own clips

as usual, you're nothing but a liar shill for the trashyleft wing

Thats the best you could come up with?

Can't debate the topic at hand?

that maddow humiliates the right :lol:

whats to debate....she didn't...only shill hacks like you think so...i had no idea YOUR opinion was such a weighty topic at hand...

doesn't change the fact you lie

Prove me wrong.

Not as funny as you getting pwn3d...:lol:

The fact you still blame FNC is actually side-splitting funny....lol

pwn3d? What year is this?

are you denying that she did not fully help them at first? yes or no.

Apparently she considered not treating them fairly and then rejected that notion. Given that her father was murdered by the KKK, I'm willing to cut her as much slack that having that passing notion might require.

Forum List

Back