This is the TRUE face of Islam - Rape a 6 yr as Punishment

Your "theory" is wrong. The pitcher is far "gayer" - A "catcher" doesn't have to be aroused. He just bends over...The pitcher has to get sexually aroused by another man's asshole.....

:cuckoo:
Doesn't work that way, and it's no "theory", it's reality. What makes men hard is violence, aggression, conquest, the submission of another. The sex of the bottom matters very little at that point. What matters is you can he get away with doing such a thing? That is the turn-on.

Even in the consensual version, the top considers himself a man and the bottom is a faggot or a boy. That hasn't changed in ages.

I defer to your experience.
Knowledge in this case, but I've fucked a few female anuses. Perfectly tights holes and just as valid. Do wear a condom though, it's polite and more hygienic.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.
That's Religion my little friend. The dumber you are, the more religious you are. it's been looked into. Stupidity equals Faithful.

Says the Stoned Brain Dead Liberal..................

Islam is the Religion of Peace and a whole stack of Dead Bodies..............It's just the way they are.......................Perhaps because they are inbred or their brains are fried do to too much sun in sandy places.

Hmmmmmmm.......sometimes that sounds like you.......:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Religion of Peace? It's a Religion of Warriors for God you dummy. Unlike that faggot Jesus they don't pray for their enemies, they kill them. That's what the Holy Book commands. Got it now?

Doesn't work that way, and it's no "theory", it's reality. What makes men hard is violence, aggression, conquest, the submission of another. The sex of the bottom matters very little at that point. What matters is you can he get away with doing such a thing? That is the turn-on.

Even in the consensual version, the top considers himself a man and the bottom is a faggot or a boy. That hasn't changed in ages.

I defer to your experience.
Knowledge in this case, but I've fucked a few female anuses. Perfectly tights holes and just as valid. Do wear a condom though, it's polite and more hygienic.

Pro.....BAAAAAHHHHHH.......ly Sheep...........

That's Religion my little friend. The dumber you are, the more religious you are. it's been looked into. Stupidity equals Faithful.

Islam is the Religion of Peace and a whole stack of Dead Bodies..............It's just the way they are.......................Perhaps because they are inbred or their brains are fried do to too much sun in sandy places.

Religion of Peace? It's a Religion of Warriors for God you dummy. Unlike that faggot Jesus they don't pray for their enemies, they kill them. That's what the Holy Book commands. Got it now?

Yep, your an atheist scum bag.

Noted.:D

Atheists, like Theists, are morons. What I am is honest.

That would be a matter of opinion............and I honestly think you are a scum bag........

And a Troll..............:eusa_shhh:

A Muslim Brotherhood member RAPES a 6 yr old who is signing a song about country's leader.

1. The rapist should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. And, as a matter of extra-legal justice, he should be forced to share a prison cell with someone who does to him what he did to his victim(s).

2. You need to take a class in statistics so you can make warranted generalizations. Islam has over a billion members, many of who are moderate and don't take the Quran literally. (There are also many Christians who don't take the Bible Literally. They may not be Christians by your definition, but they do feel connected to the religion on some levels)

3. Islamophobia - which is strategically stoked by your information sources - furthers the objectives of our foreign policy, which is to control the energy resources in the Persian Gulf. It's easier to justify our intervention if we do so in the name of national security and/or saving the world from evil doers. Calling them animals makes it easier to take their shit. This is a standard political formula. Study the British Empire. As they began to control ever larger portions of the Middle East, they called the native populations beasts, savages, morally deficient anachronisms, i.e., people who needed to be expunged, saved, ruled, etc.

A nation always reflexively produces an ideology that serves its agenda. Don't be a pawn. Do some research on the stuff you post. You might find that it's hard to make a blanket statement that applies to over a billion people. You might also find that within every large group of human beings, be they Christian, Muslim, Buddhist or atheist, there are vile monsters.

Last edited:

That would be a matter of opinion............and I honestly think you are a scum bag........

The troll is you. Looking for the little morons here to pat you on the back. I just call it like it is, like it or not.

Well isn't that America..............

The right to tell you to take a long walk off a short bridge..........

It's just how it works doesn't it................

Neither of care about the others views................So what........

A Muslim Brotherhood member RAPES a 6 yr old who is signing a song about country's leader.

1. The rapist should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. And, as a matter of extra-legal justice, he should be forced to share a prison cell with someone who does to him what he did to his victim(s).

2. You need to take a class in statistics so you can make warranted generalizations. Islam has over a billion members, many of who are moderate and don't take the Quran literally. (There are also many Christians who don't take the Bible Literally but are still inspired by Jesus Christ)

3.Your Islamophobia - which is strategically stoked by the special interests which control your information sources - greases the wheels of our foreign policy, which is to control the energy resources in the Persian Gulf. It's easy to justify our intervention if we do so in the name of national security and/or saving the world from evil doers. This is a standard political formula. Study the British Empire. As they expanded into the Middle East, they called the native populations beasts, savages, morally deficient anachronisms, etc who needed to be expunged, saved, ruled, etc.

A nation always reflexively produces the needed ideology to satisfy its political and economic goals.
1. He should never have the opportunity to victimize again.

2. So called moderates don't openly condemn extremist - they will not say they don't literally believe the koran as their punishment would be death according to it - they are complicit.

3. The hatred of evil is not a phobia. They are still savages! :eusa_boohoo:

The troll is you. Looking for the little morons here to pat you on the back. I just call it like it is, like it or not.

So nothing. So say your peace or shut the fuck, but stop acting like it matters either way.

So nothing. So say your peace or shut then fuck, but stop acting like it matters either way.

Did I hit a raw nerve ending or something..................

Islam sucks. They treat women like dirt and in this case rape....................

And all you can say is all religions suck..............

A cop out on the issue of the OP.............We could post the video's of the Peaceful Islamic Religion all day long and you would still use it to attack the other faiths. It's just what you do anyway..............

Nothing new here.

3. The hatred of evil is not a phobia.

Agreed. But calling over a billion people rapists for the acts of an isolated number of people is a phobia. The reason we had the Holocaust is partly because a political movement convinced the world that an entire group of people were evil. I'd rather live in a world where someone was called evil and punished for their actions, not because they belonged to a group.

Last edited:

So nothing. So say your peace or shut then fuck, but stop acting like it matters either way.

Islam sucks. They treat women like dirt and in this case rape....................

A cop out on the issue of the OP.............We could post the video's of the Peaceful Islamic Religion all day long and you would still use it to attack the other faiths. It's just what you do anyway..............

Nothing new here.
Don't say Islam is a Religion of Peace. it makes you into a moron like Bush. Got it now little moron?

And learn why Jesus said you were supposed to remove the speck from your eye first? He wasn't being cute, that crazy fucker was serious.

Nothing new here.
Don't say Islam is a Religion of Peace. it makes you into a moron like Bush. Got it now little moron?

And learn why Jesus said you were supposed to remove the speck from your eye. he wasn't being cute, that crazy fucker was serious.

LOL

Go play with yourself, something you are probably good at...........

Good Night scum bag.

Nothing new here.

And learn why Jesus said you were supposed to remove the speck from your eye. he wasn't being cute, that crazy fucker was serious.

LOL

Go play with yourself, something you are probably good at...........

Good Night scum bag.
See ya later asswipe. Next time try and have an argument, if you are capable of such a thing, which I doubt.

It's horrible. What makes it worse is that this is common among the radical Muslim Brotherhood and other organizations they associate with. And it doesn't appear that there are any consequences for such actions. It's acceptable there.

Forum List

Back