This is the TRUE face of Islam - Rape a 6 yr as Punishment

It's horrible. What makes it worse is that this is common among the radical Muslim Brotherhood and other organizations they associate with. And it doesn't appear that there are any consequences for such actions. It's acceptable there.
The same Muslim Brotherhood that president Hussein Obama wanted to remain in charge of Egypt? Highlights what a DUFUS we have for president.

There are no homosexuals in Islam.....The man who ass raped the 6 year old was not gay. Not at all.
In his mind, probably not. The catcher is but not the pitcher. That's very common.

Men having sex with boys is as old as the hills. Whole armies, mean ones, were based on such things. As my wife says, to a man any hole will do...

Your "theory" is wrong. The pitcher is far "gayer" - A "catcher" doesn't have to be aroused. He just bends over...The pitcher has to get sexually aroused by another man's asshole.....

:cuckoo:

A rapists arousal is brought on by his feeling of control over his victim, not necessarily due to his sexual preference. Rape is about having power over someone. That is why we should castrate rapists.

A Muslim Brotherhood member RAPES a 6 yr old who is signing a song about country's leader. It would be like a Democrat raping a boy who praised GWB!

It's sick and discussing. The worst part about it, the animals friends were aware of this and backed him. This is the true face of Islam. An inhuman demonic cult. Remember the MB won the election in Egypt. Hamas shares their ideology. Al Qaeda shares their ideology. The Taliban shares their ideology. Even Iran shares a brutal demonic ideology (even though they are Shia)!

Again radical Islam isn't the problem, Islam itself is the problem.

Articles: 'Rape Revenge': Muslim Brotherhood Rape Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution
The story goes as follows: one day, when the boy was singing praises to Sisi near his home, a neighbor, Ahmed Abu Sa'id (the Brotherhood member), called him over and took him to a nearby shed, saying he needed help with something. Once inside, Sa'id locked the door, began tearing the boy’s pants off, and raped him, saying, “You’re always holding pictures of this Sisi and singing his praises. Come, I’ll humiliate and break you – and your Sisi.”

The boy started screaming aloud, until the man was finished and released him. According to his mother, “I heard him crying and left my work [in the field] and ran up to meet him. He was holding his pants up. I thought some kids had beaten him!” (She bursts into inarticulate tears when describing what actually did happen to him.)

When the mother tried to confront her son’s rapist, she was beaten by him and his crew.

Its a 'story'. In other words, there is no proof it happened.

That would be a matter of opinion............and I honestly think you are a scum bag........

And a Troll..............:eusa_shhh:
The troll is you. Looking for the little morons here to pat you on the back. I just call it like it is, like it or not.

Well isn't that America..............

That is indeed America, where you and others on the right are at liberty to express your ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

A Muslim Brotherhood member RAPES a 6 yr old who is signing a song about country's leader. It would be like a Democrat raping a boy who praised GWB!

It's sick and discussing. The worst part about it, the animals friends were aware of this and backed him. This is the true face of Islam. An inhuman demonic cult. Remember the MB won the election in Egypt. Hamas shares their ideology. Al Qaeda shares their ideology. The Taliban shares their ideology. Even Iran shares a brutal demonic ideology (even though they are Shia)!

Articles: 'Rape Revenge': Muslim Brotherhood Rape Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution
The story goes as follows: one day, when the boy was singing praises to Sisi near his home, a neighbor, Ahmed Abu Sa'id (the Brotherhood member), called him over and took him to a nearby shed, saying he needed help with something. Once inside, Sa'id locked the door, began tearing the boy’s pants off, and raped him, saying, “You’re always holding pictures of this Sisi and singing his praises. Come, I’ll humiliate and break you – and your Sisi.”

The boy started screaming aloud, until the man was finished and released him. According to his mother, “I heard him crying and left my work [in the field] and ran up to meet him. He was holding his pants up. I thought some kids had beaten him!” (She bursts into inarticulate tears when describing what actually did happen to him.)

When the mother tried to confront her son’s rapist, she was beaten by him and his crew.

Its a 'story'. In other words, there is no proof it happened.

And even if it did happen it’s anecdotal, in no way representative of all Muslims or Islam in general – hence the fallacy and the complete failure of the OP’s premise.

Welcome to men being evil in the name of their gods. This isn't news, it's life on this twisted planet peopled with twisted people. Had he beaten him with a rod in the name of your god, you'd be defending him.

Always the liberal red herring. You try to treat all religions the same. Islam consistently resorts to this type of barbarism in not just the shit-hole Islamic countries they come from, but even when they get to the West.

I am Jewish not Christian, but I can easily see that this is not happening in Evangelical Christian communities across the global. In fact in places where there is a lot Evangelical Christians you tend to see peaceful communities that are welcoming to outsiders. I don't live in a Jewish community, in fact my family is the only Jewish home int he neighborhood, yet all my Christian neighbors are more than welcoming. We get invited to BBQs, their kids treat my kids no different and they aren't seeking to convert us.

I can say first hand that Evangelical Christianity is a good and kind religion. Very much the polar opposite of Islam.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.
That's Religion my little friend. The dumber you are, the more religious you are. it's been looked into. Stupidity equals Faithful.

Atheism causes pain also. Stalin's USSR, Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge, Mao's Red China, Kim's North Korea and YES the NAZIs. They were all non-god fearing atheist organizations.

See a fool like you will say it's all religions, because you are too much of a liberal coward to say it's ISLAM that is the issue. Buddhism and Evangelical Christianity are polar opposites to Islam and are true religions of peace.

In his mind, probably not. The catcher is but not the pitcher. That's very common.
Yet a scumbag like you is apologizing and excusing it!

Men having sex with boys is as old as the hills.
What is the point of this comment? Is it to rationalize the acts of a Muslim as OK. You know what is also as old as the hills? Men killing other men for even thinking about wanting to have sex with a boy!

Whole armies, mean ones, were based on such things.
Rarely in history has any leader condoned the act of raping young boys!

As my wife says, to a man any hole will do...
Your wife is a very stupid woman. Most men are picky with even women and 95% of men (including gay men) are sick to their stomach about the though of having sex with a boy or even young girl! You are sick fuck!

Last edited:

Welcome to men being evil in the name of their gods. This isn't news, it's life on this twisted planet peopled with twisted people. Had he beaten him with a rod in the name of your god, you'd be defending him.

Always the liberal red herring. You try to treat all religions the same. Islam consistently resorts to this type of barbarism in not just the shit-hole Islamic countries they come from, but even when they get to the West.

I am Jewish not Christian, but I can easily see that this is not happening in Evangelical Christian communities across the global. In fact in places where there is a lot Evangelical Christians you tend to see peaceful communities that are welcoming to outsiders. I don't live in a Jewish community, in fact my family is the only Jewish home int he neighborhood, yet all my Christian neighbors are more than welcoming. We get invited to BBQs, their kids treat my kids no different and they aren't seeking to convert us.

I can say first hand that Evangelical Christianity is a good and kind religion. Very much the polar opposite of Islam.

Thank you, GHook. Your post was very nice and a blessing to read this morning.

In what country is it said:

A woman for children
A boy for pleasure
A goat for necessity

?????????????????????

It sure ain't Ireland!

You missed the last line

A melon for sheer delight

It isn't well known in the West, Phoenall. There was a wedding some years back in the UAE between a Prince and a young child who happened to be a boy not a girl. The journalist invited asked what was going on. He was told by his Muslim host that it is considered a sign of prestige for a Prince to have a boy in his harem. He was also told not to write about it. This is kept from the West because according to the Muslim - their culture is not understood in the West.

Info on Islam: Islamic Child Sexual Abuse: Muslim Pedophilia

In Muslim societies women are kept covered in burkhas, so the prettiest things that most unmarried Muslim men ever see are beardless pre-pubescent boys. Beardless boys are not regarded as male, so sex with them is not considered as homosexuality as it is between adult men. Consequently, in traditional Muslim societies completely clean shaving is frowned upon, as it sends the wrong messages about sexual availability. If full beards (Taliban-style) are not worn, then moustaches are required. Muslim clerics (like Catholic priests) are especially fond of little boys, and enjoying them is one of the perks of the job. Muslims get very annoyed if kuffars interfere with their rightful privileges. If a boy refuses to have sex with an Imam, he can expect severe punishment...... read more on link..

According to sources - see link - 95% of truck drivers in Pakistan have sex with boys. It's an epidemic. Another reason to have Pakistan on my list for human rights abuses. - Jeremiah

NOTE* I disagree with the author on his mentioning Catholic priests as being the same as Muslim Clerics. There is a woman named Dodd who admitted to assisting the communists in America and said over 1100 communists were sent into the the RCC to destroy it from within - these men spread like cancer throughout the RCC and that was when we began to hear the horror stories of paedophile rape within the RCC. Islam wasn't corrupted by outside sources. It was a bad comparison. imo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back