This is the TRUE face of Islam - Rape a 6 yr as Punishment

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
A Muslim Brotherhood member RAPES a 6 yr old who is signing a song about country's leader. It would be like a Democrat raping a boy who praised GWB!

It's sick and discussing. The worst part about it, the animals friends were aware of this and backed him. This is the true face of Islam. An inhuman demonic cult. Remember the MB won the election in Egypt. Hamas shares their ideology. Al Qaeda shares their ideology. The Taliban shares their ideology. Even Iran shares a brutal demonic ideology (even though they are Shia)!

Again radical Islam isn't the problem, Islam itself is the problem.

Articles: 'Rape Revenge': Muslim Brotherhood Rape Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution
The story goes as follows: one day, when the boy was singing praises to Sisi near his home, a neighbor, Ahmed Abu Sa'id (the Brotherhood member), called him over and took him to a nearby shed, saying he needed help with something. Once inside, Sa'id locked the door, began tearing the boy’s pants off, and raped him, saying, “You’re always holding pictures of this Sisi and singing his praises. Come, I’ll humiliate and break you – and your Sisi.”

The boy started screaming aloud, until the man was finished and released him. According to his mother, “I heard him crying and left my work [in the field] and ran up to meet him. He was holding his pants up. I thought some kids had beaten him!” (She bursts into inarticulate tears when describing what actually did happen to him.)

When the mother tried to confront her son’s rapist, she was beaten by him and his crew.

A Muslim Brotherhood member RAPES a 6 yr old who is signing a song about country's leader. It would be like a Democrat raping a boy who praised GWB!

It's sick and discussing. The worst part about it, the animals friends were aware of this and backed him. This is the true face of Islam. An inhuman demonic cult. Remember the MB won the election in Egypt. Hamas shares their ideology. Al Qaeda shares their ideology. The Taliban shares their ideology. Even Iran shares a brutal demonic ideology (even though they are Shia)!

Again radical Islam isn't the problem, Islam itself is the problem.

Articles: 'Rape Revenge': Muslim Brotherhood Rape Boy for Supporting Anti-Brotherhood Revolution
The story goes as follows: one day, when the boy was singing praises to Sisi near his home, a neighbor, Ahmed Abu Sa'id (the Brotherhood member), called him over and took him to a nearby shed, saying he needed help with something. Once inside, Sa'id locked the door, began tearing the boy’s pants off, and raped him, saying, “You’re always holding pictures of this Sisi and singing his praises. Come, I’ll humiliate and break you – and your Sisi.”

The boy started screaming aloud, until the man was finished and released him. According to his mother, “I heard him crying and left my work [in the field] and ran up to meet him. He was holding his pants up. I thought some kids had beaten him!” (She bursts into inarticulate tears when describing what actually did happen to him.)

When the mother tried to confront her son’s rapist, she was beaten by him and his crew.
Welcome to men being evil in the name of their gods. This isn't news, it's life on this twisted planet peopled with twisted people. Had he beaten him with a rod in the name of your god, you'd be defending him.

There are no homosexuals in Islam.....The man who ass raped the 6 year old was not gay. Not at all.
In his mind, probably not. The catcher is but not the pitcher. That's very common.

Men having sex with boys is as old as the hills. Whole armies, mean ones, were based on such things. As my wife says, to a man any hole will do...

Islam, where brain cells go to die.
That's Religion my little friend. The dumber you are, the more religious you are. it's been looked into. Stupidity equals Faithful.
There is a big difference between faith, and religion - I take a crap religiously, but I have no faith in it!

Islam is a disgusting cult of evil!
If you have no faith in a crap you're in serious trouble. If you can't take one they won't release from the hospital.

And Islam is no worse than the rest, you just wish it was. It's man at his best and his worst, nothing more. A faithful man is a psychopath, Jesus certainly was.

There are no homosexuals in Islam.....The man who ass raped the 6 year old was not gay. Not at all.
In his mind, probably not. The catcher is but not the pitcher. That's very common.

Men having sex with boys is as old as the hills. Whole armies, mean ones, were based on such things. As my wife says, to a man any hole will do...

Your "theory" is wrong. The pitcher is far "gayer" - A "catcher" doesn't have to be aroused. He just bends over...The pitcher has to get sexually aroused by another man's asshole.....

:cuckoo:

A young man is walking down by the docks one day and decides to stop by a bar and have a beer. He walks into a bar, and sees a grizzled old fisherman, crying into his beer. Curious, the young man sits down and says, “Hey old timer, why the long face?”

The old man looks at him and points out the window, “See that dock out there? I built that dock with my own two hands, plank by plank, nail by nail, but do they call me Simon the Dockbuilder? No, no."

The old man continued, “And see that ship out there? I ’ve been fishing these waters for going on thirty-five years! but do they call me Simon the Fisherman? No, no. ”

“And this bar we're drinking at, a plank from a tree I cut, and sanded, and polished by hand, but do they call me Simon the Carpenter? No, no. ”

The old man starts to cry again, “But, ye fuck one goat … ”

Your "theory" is wrong. The pitcher is far "gayer" - A "catcher" doesn't have to be aroused. He just bends over...The pitcher has to get sexually aroused by another man's asshole.....

Doesn't work that way, and it's no "theory", it's reality. What makes men hard is violence, aggression, conquest, the submission of another. The sex of the bottom matters very little at that point. What matters is you can he get away with doing such a thing? That is the turn-on.

Even in the consensual version, the top considers himself a man and the bottom is a faggot or a boy. That hasn't changed in ages.

Last edited:
That's Religion my little friend. The dumber you are, the more religious you are. it's been looked into. Stupidity equals Faithful.
There is a big difference between faith, and religion - I take a crap religiously, but I have no faith in it!

If you have no faith in a crap you're in serious trouble. If you can't take one they won't release from the hospital.

And Islam is no worse than the rest, you just wish it was. It's man at his best and his worst, nothing more. A faithful man is a psychopath, Jesus certainly was.
A faithless man is dead! You side with Jesus to make a point, and berate him to do so as well. I bet you are unstable in all your ways. You have proved that you don't know crap about the Word, or islam; good, or evil - you are a waste!

A faithless man is dead! You side with Jesus to make a point, and berate him to do so as well. I bet you are unstable in all your ways. You have proved that you don't know crap about the Word, or islam; good, or evil - you are a waste!
So go play with yourself? You concern me not in the least.

Doesn't work that way, and it's no "theory", it's reality. What makes men hard is violence, aggression, conquest, the submission of another. The sex of the bottom matters very little at that point. What matters is you can he get away with doing such a thing? That is the turn-on.

Even in the consensual version, the top considers himself a man and the bottom is a faggot or a boy. That hasn't changed in ages.

I defer to your experience.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Says the Stoned Brain Dead Liberal..................

Islam is the Religion of Peace and a whole stack of Dead Bodies..............It's just the way they are.......................Perhaps because they are inbred or their brains are fried do to too much sun in sandy places.

Hmmmmmmm.......sometimes that sounds like you.......:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back