This is the race and racism section

Why are whites here crying about blacks talking about race in the race and racism section? How can you accuse a person of making everything about race in a section of a discussion forum that was made to discuss nothing but race?

Or is this supposed to be the white folks free post of racist comments about blacks section and blacks are only allowed say what whites want to hear?

Are we blacks supposed to talk about knitting here and whites get to lie to themselves in every post or thread about "black welfare' and shit? Are we required to post only things that dumb ass worthless black sellouts say like Thomas Sowell because that's what whites think?

There are a couple thousand threads in this section minimum were whites are unlading on blacks with racist lies. If a black person creates a thread or posts, they get trolled incessantly even some admin participate in the trolling. Last night I outed one person quoting directly from stormfront, and there are many more here who do the same thing. And despite the thousands of threads where whites are posting up racist bullshit about blacks without end, not one time will you see one these whites crybabies telling them how they make everything about race. Not one time will you se any of these whiny bastards complaining about how we are individuals. Never the comment of how this has happened all during the course if mankind. No sniveling about groupthink.

Freedom of speech was not just made for whites.

So what we are about to see here is the standard white racist tactic calling people whiners. But this thread was created because of the whining from whites about blacks making everything about race in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.
I know exactly what you're talking about.

This section has legions of Storm Front type posters making thread after thread and post after post of blatant racist, anti-black content, not a peep.

The minute I decide to come over here and post one or two things, I get bombarded by the whites who frequent this space screaming at me and calling me "RACIST!" or "RACE BAITER!!" <-- whatever THAT means.

I've dealt with it for years.

The only racist I see hanging out here is you, bubba.

LOL! Post up a racist quote made by me.

"No, you were just talking whitebread dumbshit.”

Chicago thread, Post #5.

Whitebread is not a claim of racial superiority of blacks.

It is a racist term nonetheless. It is a derogatory and insulting term based on one's contempt of people of the white race. It would be no different than me saying "darkie dumbshit" or some such. And if I did, you and I both know you would say it's racist. But you have called me racist for much less.

But the comment made that created what I said was a racist declaration made by a white person which was based on the belief of the racial superiority of whites. Because I'm being called a racist by you whites here based on what? The fact I am calling out white racism and nothing else.

What comment did he make that was a racist declaration? I've read the entire quote string and the only thing he said that might, might be construed as racist is "The only racist I see hanging out here is you, bubba.". If that is a racist declaration then you have the market cornered on racist declarations.

whitebread

Belonging
to the class of bland, clean-cut, middle-of-the-road suburbanite breeders. The Cleavers from the old TV show "Leave It To Beaver" are a familiar archetype of whitebread culture. Compare to yuppie.

The term implies profound cultural naïvete, blind consumerism, and an unquestioning "follower" mindset. Common trappings of the whitebread lifestyle include golf, Kenny G and Enya CDs, SUVs, an irrational fixation on lawn care, Golden Retrievers, nominally
Christian religious beliefs, Old Navy clothing, moderate to conservative political views, bad Chardonnay, equally bad espresso, cookie-cutter houses, Bath & Body Works hygiene products, and very white-collar employment.

Though whitebread individuals are usually white, the term is not necessarily racial in meaning - the implication lies more with the blandness, predictability, and banality of plain white bread. Accordingly, "wonderbread" is often used as a synonym.

Do you seriously expect me to believe that you used the term in this context? It is clear to a lot of folks here that you have nothing but contempt for white people. Citing an Urban Dictionary definition is not fooling anybody.

It meant just blacks for more than 1,000 threads created by you racists.

Chicago thread, Post #5.

It is a racist term nonetheless. It is a derogatory and insulting term based on one's contempt of people of the white race. It would be no different than me saying "darkie dumbshit" or some such. And if I did, you and I both know you would say it's racist. But you have called me racist for much less.

But the comment made that created what I said was a racist declaration made by a white person which was based on the belief of the racial superiority of whites. Because I'm being called a racist by you whites here based on what? The fact I am calling out white racism and nothing else.

What comment did he make that was a racist declaration? I've read the entire quote string and the only thing he said that might, might be construed as racist is "The only racist I see hanging out here is you, bubba.". If that is a racist declaration then you have the market cornered on racist declarations.
I am a she, not a he :D.
And..I use the terms bubba, bub, sparky, slick, etc often....aimed at any male that is being obnoxious regardless of their skin color.:spinner:

The minute I decide to come over here and post one or two things, I get bombarded by the whites who frequent this space screaming at me and calling me "RACIST!" or "RACE BAITER!!"
How do you know they are white? Hell, I don't know who is black, white, brown, green or purple. Must be nice to have that speshul super power.

Being called cave monkeys, white bread, cracker, etc....thats just as racist as anyone calling you a darkie or n*gger. So why the double standards?

Chicago thread, Post #5.

I am a she, not a he :D.

Oops. To be honest, I didn't look too closely at who the poster was, I just read the text. Anyway, duly noted.

The expected trolling and silly season bullshit from the usual suspects.

Why are whites here crying about blacks talking about race in the race and racism section? How can you accuse a person of making everything about race in a section of a discussion forum that was made to discuss nothing but race?

Or is this supposed to be the white folks free post of racist comments about blacks section and blacks are only allowed say what whites want to hear?

Are we blacks supposed to talk about knitting here and whites get to lie to themselves in every post or thread about "black welfare' and shit? Are we required to post only things that dumb ass worthless black sellouts say like Thomas Sowell because that's what whites think?

There are a couple thousand threads in this section minimum were whites are unlading on blacks with racist lies. If a black person creates a thread or posts, they get trolled incessantly even some admin participate in the trolling. Last night I outed one person quoting directly from stormfront, and there are many more here who do the same thing. And despite the thousands of threads where whites are posting up racist bullshit about blacks without end, not one time will you see one these whites crybabies telling them how they make everything about race. Not one time will you se any of these whiny bastards complaining about how we are individuals. Never the comment of how this has happened all during the course if mankind. No sniveling about groupthink.

So what we are about to see here is the standard white racist tactic calling people whiners. But this thread was created because of the whining from whites about blacks making everything about race in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.

Well, now it's the shut up, asshole section.

So shut up, asshole. You're beyond annoying. Take your arbitrary victim status card and shove it up your ass.

Learn new right wing phrases bitch. Stop repeating the same shit you idiots have been repeating since the 80's.

And it's where IM2 makes his domicile, under the bridge.

Chicago thread, Post #5.

whitebread

Belonging
to the class of bland, clean-cut, middle-of-the-road suburbanite breeders. The Cleavers from the old TV show "Leave It To Beaver" are a familiar archetype of whitebread culture. Compare to yuppie.

The term implies profound cultural naïvete, blind consumerism, and an unquestioning "follower" mindset. Common trappings of the whitebread lifestyle include golf, Kenny G and Enya CDs, SUVs, an irrational fixation on lawn care, Golden Retrievers, nominally
Christian religious beliefs, Old Navy clothing, moderate to conservative political views, bad Chardonnay, equally bad espresso, cookie-cutter houses, Bath & Body Works hygiene products, and very white-collar employment.

Though whitebread individuals are usually white, the term is not necessarily racial in meaning - the implication lies more with the blandness, predictability, and banality of plain white bread. Accordingly, "wonderbread" is often used as a synonym.

Do you seriously expect me to believe that you used the term in this context? It is clear to a lot of folks here that you have nothing but contempt for white people. Citing an Urban Dictionary definition is not fooling anybody.

I don't have contempt for whites. I have contempt for white racists. Stop misrepresenting yourselves as all whites. On one hand your punk ass wants me to say not all whites, then when I point out white racists then I have contempt for all whites. Which one is it bitch.? huh? Are all whites racist since that's what I am pointing out? Or are all whites not racist and I'm only pointing out the racist whites?

I'm curious, do all blacks have as thin skin as you do?

Seems that you whites have the thin skin around here. You're the ones who stared whimpering about backs making everything about race in a race and racism section of discussion forum.
No, you whine about everything being not your fault, every day! I'm simply asking if all blacks are such big whiners and losers as you are. My guess is probably not.

They aren't.

Chicago thread, Post #5.

whitebread

Belonging

I don't have contempt for whites. I have contempt for white racists. Stop misrepresenting yourselves as all whites. On one hand your punk ass wants me to say not all whites, then when I point out white racists then I have contempt for all whites. Which one is it bitch.? huh? Are all whites racist since that's what I am pointing out? Or are all whites not racist and I'm only pointing out the racist whites?
For Christ sake, get the marbles out of your mouth and try and form a coherent comment.

So then is it OK for us whites or any non blacks to call you nig-er? I mean, I don't think I've ever heard a rap song where you're not calling each other nigg_r, so, you like being called that, right?

Feel free to walk up to any black man and call him hat so you can get the proper appreciation you desire. As for me, this section of USMB is about to be made an example of.

whitebread

Belonging

For Christ sake, get the marbles out of your mouth and try and form a coherent comment.

So you are illiterate.

I'm curious, do all blacks have as thin skin as you do?

Seems that you whites have the thin skin around here. You're the ones who stared whimpering about backs making everything about race in a race and racism section of discussion forum.
No, you whine about everything being not your fault, every day! I'm simply asking if all blacks are such big whiners and losers as you are. My guess is probably not.

They aren't.

I've done better than you and Taz. So if I'm a loser you guys, well, just give up.

So then is it OK for us whites or any non blacks to call you nig-er? I mean, I don't think I've ever heard a rap song where you're not calling each other nigg_r, so, you like being called that, right?

Feel free to walk up to any black man and call him hat so you can get the proper appreciation you desire. As for me, this section of USMB is about to be made an example of.
I already have, and nothing happened. I'm not afraid of any of you people, and your threats don't scare me either.

whitebread

Belonging

So you are illiterate.
So you can't form a coherent statement.

whitebread

Belonging

So you are illiterate.

No, you can't read.

So you are illiterate.

No, you can't read.
Not the gibberish pap you write.

I already have, and nothing happened. I'm not afraid of any of you people, and your threats don't scare me either.

No you haven't and nobody is concerned if you are scared or not. You have NEVER walked up to a black man and called him that word. NEVER. I don't make threats.

Forum List

Back