This is the race and racism section

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by IM2, Jun 3, 2018.

1. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,800
    Why are whites here crying about blacks talking about race in the race and racism section? How can you accuse a person of making everything about race in a section of a discussion forum that was made to discuss nothing but race?

Or is this supposed to be the white folks free post of racist comments about blacks section and blacks are only allowed say what whites want to hear?

Are we blacks supposed to talk about knitting here and whites get to lie to themselves in every post or thread about "black welfare' and shit? Are we required to post only things that dumb ass worthless black sellouts say like Thomas Sowell because that's what whites think?

There are a couple thousand threads in this section minimum were whites are unlading on blacks with racist lies. If a black person creates a thread or posts, they get trolled incessantly even some admin participate in the trolling. Last night I outed one person quoting directly from stormfront, and there are many more here who do the same thing. And despite the thousands of threads where whites are posting up racist bullshit about blacks without end, not one time will you see one these whites crybabies telling them how they make everything about race. Not one time will you se any of these whiny bastards complaining about how we are individuals. Never the comment of how this has happened all during the course if mankind. No sniveling about groupthink.

Freedom of speech was not just made for whites.

So what we are about to see here is the standard white racist tactic calling people whiners. But this thread was created because of the whining from whites about blacks making everything about race in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ghost of a Rider

Ghost of a Rider Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +425
    How about the freedom to think? Or to express an opinion? Do we all have these freedoms too?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,393
    Jeeze....... And I thought the alt-righties had self esteem issues...........

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. DGS49

DGS49 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,454
    It would be enlightening to read about an actual Black person being the demonstrable victim of racial discrimination. Then we could all express outrage and brainstorm ways to rectify or remedy the discrimination.

But instead we read about people who were doing something wrong, were called to account, and The Man (arguably) overreacted. Or about Institutional Racism (usually nonsense), or Inequality, or some Person of Color experiencing a normal - life setback, and attributing it to racism.

Racism is evil; let's kill it. But don't clutter the forum with imaginary or contrived racism, or you will be verbally abused.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  5. JoeMoma

JoeMoma Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,997
    Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from other people’s speech and opposing views.

I wonder how you have time for anything considered how much of your SPEECH is plastered onto the racism forum.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,800
    Yep and that means you aren't free from my opposition to white racism.

I'm retired idiot. Understand what that means? It means I worked all my life to make enough to determine when I don't have to work anymore and can spend my leisure time doing what the hell I want.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,800
    Yep and it seems that in this section whites have been the only ones able or free do these things.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,800
    Psychosis.

9. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings: