This is the race and racism section

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Why are whites here crying about blacks talking about race in the race and racism section? How can you accuse a person of making everything about race in a section of a discussion forum that was made to discuss nothing but race?

Or is this supposed to be the white folks free post of racist comments about blacks section and blacks are only allowed say what whites want to hear?

Are we blacks supposed to talk about knitting here and whites get to lie to themselves in every post or thread about "black welfare' and shit? Are we required to post only things that dumb ass worthless black sellouts say like Thomas Sowell because that's what whites think?

There are a couple thousand threads in this section minimum were whites are unlading on blacks with racist lies. If a black person creates a thread or posts, they get trolled incessantly even some admin participate in the trolling. Last night I outed one person quoting directly from stormfront, and there are many more here who do the same thing. And despite the thousands of threads where whites are posting up racist bullshit about blacks without end, not one time will you see one these whites crybabies telling them how they make everything about race. Not one time will you se any of these whiny bastards complaining about how we are individuals. Never the comment of how this has happened all during the course if mankind. No sniveling about groupthink.

Freedom of speech was not just made for whites.

So what we are about to see here is the standard white racist tactic calling people whiners. But this thread was created because of the whining from whites about blacks making everything about race in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.

Why are whites here crying about blacks talking about race in the race and racism section? How can you accuse a person of making everything about race in a section of a discussion forum that was made to discuss nothing but race?

Or is this supposed to be the white folks free post of racist comments about blacks section and blacks are only allowed say what whites want to hear?

Are we blacks supposed to talk about knitting here and whites get to lie to themselves in every post or thread about "black welfare' and shit? Are we required to post only things that dumb ass worthless black sellouts say like Thomas Sowell because that's what whites think?

There are a couple thousand threads in this section minimum were whites are unlading on blacks with racist lies. If a black person creates a thread or posts, they get trolled incessantly even some admin participate in the trolling. Last night I outed one person quoting directly from stormfront, and there are many more here who do the same thing. And despite the thousands of threads where whites are posting up racist bullshit about blacks without end, not one time will you see one these whites crybabies telling them how they make everything about race. Not one time will you se any of these whiny bastards complaining about how we are individuals. Never the comment of how this has happened all during the course if mankind. No sniveling about groupthink.

So what we are about to see here is the standard white racist tactic calling people whiners. But this thread was created because of the whining from whites about blacks making everything about race in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.
Jeeze....... And I thought the alt-righties had self esteem issues...........

It would be enlightening to read about an actual Black person being the demonstrable victim of racial discrimination. Then we could all express outrage and brainstorm ways to rectify or remedy the discrimination.

But instead we read about people who were doing something wrong, were called to account, and The Man (arguably) overreacted. Or about Institutional Racism (usually nonsense), or Inequality, or some Person of Color experiencing a normal - life setback, and attributing it to racism.

Racism is evil; let's kill it. But don't clutter the forum with imaginary or contrived racism, or you will be verbally abused.

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from other people’s speech and opposing views.

I wonder how you have time for anything considered how much of your SPEECH is plastered onto the racism forum.

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from other people’s speech and opposing views.

I wonder how you have time for anything considered how much of your SPEECH is plastered onto the racism forum.

Yep and that means you aren't free from my opposition to white racism.

I'm retired idiot. Understand what that means? It means I worked all my life to make enough to determine when I don't have to work anymore and can spend my leisure time doing what the hell I want.

It would be enlightening to read about an actual Black person being the demonstrable victim of racial discrimination. Then we could all express outrage and brainstorm ways to rectify or remedy the discrimination.

But instead we read about people who were doing something wrong, were called to account, and The Man (arguably) overreacted. Or about Institutional Racism (usually nonsense), or Inequality, or some Person of Color experiencing a normal - life setback, and attributing it to racism.

Racism is evil; let's kill it. But don't clutter the forum with imaginary or contrived racism, or you will be verbally abused.

Psychosis.

You do.

You do.
:rofl:

I'm retired idiot. Understand what that means? It means I worked all my life to make enough to determine when I don't have to work anymore and can spend my leisure time doing what the hell I want.
I wasn’t the one making a freedom of speech complaint.

Congratulations on being retired.

You stated that freedom of speech does not mean freedom from other peoples speech and opposing views. And that's what I am doing, offering my free speech in opposing the general white racist viewpoint of many here. What you don't address is how whites here do not tell each other how they are making everything about race or anything else when they are posting up endless racist bullshit about blacks..

And thank you for the congrats.

You stated that freedom of speech does not mean freedom from other peoples speech and opposing views. And that's what I am doing, offering my free speech in opposing the general white racist viewpoint of many here. What you don't address is how whites here do not tell each other how they are making everything about race or anything else when they are posting up endless racist bullshit about blacks..

You racism is the gift to white racist that keeps on giving. Its kind of like Newton’s law that each action has an equal and opposite reaction.

You racism is the gift to white racist that keeps on giving. Its kind of like Newton’s law that each action has an equal and opposite reaction.

I've said nothing racist.

This is the mental dysfunction of racist whites.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Yeah...THAT'S what it is!!!

anigif_enhanced-6732-1422551428-2.gif

Last edited:

How about the freedom to think? Or to express an opinion? Do we all have these freedoms too?

Yep and it seems that in this section whites have been the only ones able or free do these things.

Okay, but when I expressed my opinion about the culpability of the Rwandans in the genocide, you said:

"...you need to concern yourself only with the fact that whites should not have decided to colonize and rule places where they did not live."

Basically you told me that, not only could I not express an opinion about the Rwandan genocide, I couldn't even concern myself with anything about it except that whites should not have been there. At the very least you probably don't even think my opinion counts where the Rwandan genocide is concerned because I'm white. Tell me I'm wrong.

How about the freedom to think? Or to express an opinion? Do we all have these freedoms too?

Yep and it seems that in this section whites have been the only ones able or free do these things.

Okay, but when I expressed my opinion about the culpability of the Rwandans in the genocide, you said:

"...you need to concern yourself only with the fact that whites should not have decided to colonize and rule places where they did not live."

Basically you told me that, not only could I not express an opinion about the Rwandan genocide, I couldn't even concern myself with anything about it except that whites should not have been there. At the very least you probably don't even think my opinion counts where the Rwandan genocide is concerned because I'm white. Tell me I'm wrong.

You are wrong. You ignored the fact that whites colonized the country and you still refuse to explain or accept what that did.

You are wrong.

So then are you saying that my opinion on the Rwandan genocide counts?

You ignored the fact that whites colonized the country and you still refuse to explain or accept what that did.

I stated multiple times that what the Germans and Belgians did was wrong and you refused to acknowledge that. I even asked you why you refused to acknowledge that but you chose not to answer.

No, the problem was not that I ignored what the whites did, the problem was that you ignored the fact that the Rwandans chose to continue and worsen the racism and class division for the next thirty two years and were ultimately responsible for their own actions in the genocide.

The last thing I asked you was that, if I am as racist as you say, who is responsible for that? But again, you chose not to answer. So I ask again: Who is responsible for my racism?

Last edited:

You are wrong.

So then are you saying that my opinion on the Rwandan genocide counts?

You ignored the fact that whites colonized the country and you still refuse to explain or accept what that did.

I stated multiple times that what the Germans and Belgians did was wrong and you refused to acknowledge that. I even asked you why you refused to acknowledge that but you chose not to answer.

No, the problem was not that I ignored what the whites did, the problem was that you ignored the fact that the Rwandans chose to continue and worsen the racism and class division for the next thirty two years and were ultimately responsible for their own actions in the genocide.

The last thing I asked you was that, if I am as racist as you say, who is responsible for that? But again, you chose not to answer. So I ask again: Who is responsible for my racism?

No. Number 1, thats not the OP. Number 2, you dismiss the root cause of the problem.

Forum List

Back