This is the race and racism section

How about the freedom to think? Or to express an opinion? Do we all have these freedoms too?

Yep and it seems that in this section whites have been the only ones able or free do these things.

Okay, but when I expressed my opinion about the culpability of the Rwandans in the genocide, you said:

"...you need to concern yourself only with the fact that whites should not have decided to colonize and rule places where they did not live."

Basically you told me that, not only could I not express an opinion about the Rwandan genocide, I couldn't even concern myself with anything about it except that whites should not have been there. At the very least you probably don't even think my opinion counts where the Rwandan genocide is concerned because I'm white. Tell me I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

So then are you saying that my opinion on the Rwandan genocide counts?

You ignored the fact that whites colonized the country and you still refuse to explain or accept what that did.

I stated multiple times that what the Germans and Belgians did was wrong and you refused to acknowledge that. I even asked you why you refused to acknowledge that but you chose not to answer.

No, the problem was not that I ignored what the whites did, the problem was that you ignored the fact that the Rwandans chose to continue and worsen the racism and class division for the next thirty two years and were ultimately responsible for their own actions in the genocide.

The last thing I asked you was that, if I am as racist as you say, who is responsible for that? But again, you chose not to answer. So I ask again: Who is responsible for my racism?

No. Number 1, thats not the OP. Number 2, you dismiss the root cause of the problem.

If I go on a racist killing spree murdering blacks, can I get off on citing the root cause of my racism, whatever that might be? Who or what would you say is responsible for my actions?

Freedom of speech was not just made for whites.

How about the freedom to think? Or to express an opinion? Do we all have these freedoms too?

Yep and it seems that in this section whites have been the only ones able or free do these things.
Have you been stopped from posting here? As usual, you're just another black person who's fabricating racism that never existed. If you were faced with real racism, you wouldn't have to make this shit up.

Why are whites here crying about blacks talking about race in the race and racism section? How can you accuse a person of making everything about race in a section of a discussion forum that was made to discuss nothing but race?

Or is this supposed to be the white folks free post of racist comments about blacks section and blacks are only allowed say what whites want to hear?

Are we blacks supposed to talk about knitting here and whites get to lie to themselves in every post or thread about "black welfare' and shit? Are we required to post only things that dumb ass worthless black sellouts say like Thomas Sowell because that's what whites think?

There are a couple thousand threads in this section minimum were whites are unlading on blacks with racist lies. If a black person creates a thread or posts, they get trolled incessantly even some admin participate in the trolling. Last night I outed one person quoting directly from stormfront, and there are many more here who do the same thing. And despite the thousands of threads where whites are posting up racist bullshit about blacks without end, not one time will you see one these whites crybabies telling them how they make everything about race. Not one time will you se any of these whiny bastards complaining about how we are individuals. Never the comment of how this has happened all during the course if mankind. No sniveling about groupthink.

So what we are about to see here is the standard white racist tactic calling people whiners. But this thread was created because of the whining from whites about blacks making everything about race in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.
I'm curious, do all blacks have as thin skin as you do?

Why are whites here crying about blacks talking about race in the race and racism section? How can you accuse a person of making everything about race in a section of a discussion forum that was made to discuss nothing but race?

Or is this supposed to be the white folks free post of racist comments about blacks section and blacks are only allowed say what whites want to hear?

Are we blacks supposed to talk about knitting here and whites get to lie to themselves in every post or thread about "black welfare' and shit? Are we required to post only things that dumb ass worthless black sellouts say like Thomas Sowell because that's what whites think?

There are a couple thousand threads in this section minimum were whites are unlading on blacks with racist lies. If a black person creates a thread or posts, they get trolled incessantly even some admin participate in the trolling. Last night I outed one person quoting directly from stormfront, and there are many more here who do the same thing. And despite the thousands of threads where whites are posting up racist bullshit about blacks without end, not one time will you see one these whites crybabies telling them how they make everything about race. Not one time will you se any of these whiny bastards complaining about how we are individuals. Never the comment of how this has happened all during the course if mankind. No sniveling about groupthink.

So what we are about to see here is the standard white racist tactic calling people whiners. But this thread was created because of the whining from whites about blacks making everything about race in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.
Maybe because you bogart the whole forum with your snivels? Race does not mean just blacks, ya know.

Maybe because you bogart the whole forum with your snivels? Race does not mean just blacks, ya know.

It meant just blacks for more than 1,000 threads created by you racists.

Okay, but when I expressed my opinion about the culpability of the Rwandans in the genocide, you said:

"...you need to concern yourself only with the fact that whites should not have decided to colonize and rule places where they did not live."

Basically you told me that, not only could I not express an opinion about the Rwandan genocide, I couldn't even concern myself with anything about it except that whites should not have been there. At the very least you probably don't even think my opinion counts where the Rwandan genocide is concerned because I'm white. Tell me I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

You ignored the fact that whites colonized the country and you still refuse to explain or accept what that did.

I stated multiple times that what the Germans and Belgians did was wrong and you refused to acknowledge that. I even asked you why you refused to acknowledge that but you chose not to answer.

No, the problem was not that I ignored what the whites did, the problem was that you ignored the fact that the Rwandans chose to continue and worsen the racism and class division for the next thirty two years and were ultimately responsible for their own actions in the genocide.

The last thing I asked you was that, if I am as racist as you say, who is responsible for that? But again, you chose not to answer. So I ask again: Who is responsible for my racism?

No. Number 1, thats not the OP. Number 2, you dismiss the root cause of the problem.

If I go on a racist killing spree murdering blacks, can I get off on citing the root cause of my racism, whatever that might be? Who or what would you say is responsible for my actions?

You ain't going to get me to answer one of your attempts at a false equivalence. Your analogy doesn't even come close to being comparable to the situation you want use it to illustrate.

The only racist I see hanging out here is you, bubba.

LOL! Post up a racist quote made by me.

Have you been stopped from posting here? As usual, you're just another black person who's fabricating racism that never existed. If you were faced with real racism, you wouldn't have to make this shit up.

Psychosis.

Seems that you whites have the thin skin around here. You're the ones who stared whimpering about backs making everything about race in a race and racism section of discussion forum.

You are wrong.

You ain't going to get me to answer one of your attempts at a false equivalence. Your analogy doesn't even come close to being comparable to the situation you want use it to illustrate.

False equivalence? The Hutus and Tutsis were racist against each other. Someone or something is the root cause. According to you, that's the white colonizers. If I am racist then there is a root cause. What is the root cause of my racism? Who is responsible if I commit a racist act?

Or how about this: You say there has been 241 years of white racism and oppression. You probably even think that the racism and oppression here in America was and is more egregious and pronounced than it was in Rwanda. So if blacks started a genocide against white people tomorrow, who would be responsible for their actions? Should the ones that participated be prosecuted?

You and others like you always speak in terms of numbers as if that has anything to do with the principle. The Rwandan genocide was a result of racism and many people were killed. The killing of Martin Luther King was a result of racism but only one person was killed. While the numbers are vastly different, the principle between the two events is the same: racism. And in each case there is a root cause. So other than the difference in numbers, what is the disparity between these two events that renders any comparison false?

"No, you were just talking whitebread dumbshit.”

Chicago thread, Post #5.

You are wrong.

False equivalence? The Hutus and Tutsis were racist against each other. Someone or something is the root cause. According to you, that's the white colonizers. If I am racist then there is a root cause. What is the root cause of my racism? Who is responsible if I commit a racist act?

Or how about this: You say there has been 241 years of white racism and oppression. You probably even think that the racism and oppression here in America was and is more egregious and pronounced than it was in Rwanda. So if blacks started a genocide against white people tomorrow, who would be responsible for their actions? Should the ones that participated be prosecuted?

You and others like you always speak in terms of numbers as if that has anything to do with the principle. The Rwandan genocide was a result of racism and many people were killed. The killing of Martin Luther King was a result of racism but only one person was killed. While the numbers are vastly different, the principle between the two events is the same: racism. And in each case there is a root cause. So other than the difference in numbers, what is the disparity between these two events that renders any comparison false?

Again until you study Rwanda in greater detail I will not be discussing the situation with you.

Racism had nothing to do with anything that happens between people of the same race. This is how stupid you are relative to racism. You keep trying to argue about Rwanda because you need to show me how blacks are racists just like whites. But that's just not the case. We are not perfect, we do have prejudice, but we have done nothing to whites like what whites have done to us. Now you're just going to have to accept this because it is what the record shows.

Chicago thread, Post #5.

Whitebread is not a claim of racial superiority of blacks.. But the comment made that created what I said was a racist declaration made by a white person which was based on the belief of the racial superiority of whites. Because I'm being called a racist by you whites here based on what? The fact I am calling out white racism and nothing else.

Last edited:

Seems that you whites have the thin skin around here. You're the ones who stared whimpering about backs making everything about race in a race and racism section of discussion forum.
No, you whine about everything being not your fault, every day! I'm simply asking if all blacks are such big whiners and losers as you are. My guess is probably not.

Again until you study Rwanda in greater detail I will not be discussing the situation with you.

What is there to study beyond what we've talked about already? You don't want me to study it more, you just want me to agree that whites are responsible for the genocide.

Racism had nothing to do with anything that happens between people of the same race. This is how stupid you are relative to racism.

Oh for Christ's sake. So what do we call it then, tribism? One tribe viewed itself as superior to the other tribe. How is this fundamentally different from racism as we know it?

You keep trying to argue about Rwanda because you need to show me how blacks are racists just like whites. But that's just not the case. We are not perfect, we do have prejudice, but we have done nothing to whites like what whites have done to us. Now you're just going to have to accept this because it is what the record shows.

I'm not the one ducking the racism of people of my race, you are. I am well aware of the racism of whites throughout history and I neither defend it nor condone it and I never have and I never will. You're the one who seems to have a problem accepting that people of your race can be racist. When I told you my story, you accused me of making it up. When we talk about the Rwandan genocide, amazingly, you actually blamed the Rwandans hacking each other to death with machetes on the white colonizers of a hundred years ago. I mean, holy shit. What color is the sky where you live?

Chicago thread, Post #5.

Whitebread is not a claim of racial superiority of blacks.

It is a racist term nonetheless. It is a derogatory and insulting term based on one's contempt of people of the white race. It would be no different than me saying "darkie dumbshit" or some such. And if I did, you and I both know you would say it's racist. But you have called me racist for much less.

But the comment made that created what I said was a racist declaration made by a white person which was based on the belief of the racial superiority of whites. Because I'm being called a racist by you whites here based on what? The fact I am calling out white racism and nothing else.

What comment did he make that was a racist declaration? I've read the entire quote string and the only thing he said that might, might be construed as racist is "The only racist I see hanging out here is you, bubba.". If that is a racist declaration then you have the market cornered on racist declarations.

Chicago thread, Post #5.

Whitebread is not a claim of racial superiority of blacks.

It is a racist term nonetheless. It is a derogatory and insulting term based on one's contempt of people of the white race. It would be no different than me saying "darkie dumbshit" or some such. And if I did, you and I both know you would say it's racist. But you have called me racist for much less.

But the comment made that created what I said was a racist declaration made by a white person which was based on the belief of the racial superiority of whites. Because I'm being called a racist by you whites here based on what? The fact I am calling out white racism and nothing else.

What comment did he make that was a racist declaration? I've read the entire quote string and the only thing he said that might, might be construed as racist is "The only racist I see hanging out here is you, bubba.". If that is a racist declaration then you have the market cornered on racist declarations.

whitebread

Belonging
to the class of bland, clean-cut, middle-of-the-road suburbanite breeders. The Cleavers from the old TV show "Leave It To Beaver" are a familiar archetype of whitebread culture. Compare to yuppie.

The term implies profound cultural naïvete, blind consumerism, and an unquestioning "follower" mindset. Common trappings of the whitebread lifestyle include golf, Kenny G and Enya CDs, SUVs, an irrational fixation on lawn care, Golden Retrievers, nominally
Christian religious beliefs, Old Navy clothing, moderate to conservative political views, bad Chardonnay, equally bad espresso, cookie-cutter houses, Bath & Body Works hygiene products, and very white-collar employment.

Though whitebread individuals are usually white, the term is not necessarily racial in meaning - the implication lies more with the blandness, predictability, and banality of plain white bread. Accordingly, "wonderbread" is often used as a synonym.

Seems to me that you pretty much dominate this forum lately. You're popularity is a testament to the fairness, because you have 25 or 30% of the topics. Are you blaming white people for not BUYING your group think, ancient injury, white folks must suffer --- prescription?

Why do you reject racial reconciliation? Or any kind of healing unless it's on YOUR terms. Not terms of the Black Americans that are working everyday at integration and healing?

Maybe people are beyond your demands for suffering? Hmmm... And more concerned about actually FIXING stuff? Like drop-out rates, urban kiddie crime, SMASHING REAL racists..

Seems to me that you pretty much dominate this forum lately. You're popularity is a testament to the fairness, because you have 25 or 30% of the topics. Are you blaming white people for not BUYING your group think, ancient injury, white folks must suffer --- prescription?

Why do you reject racial reconciliation? Or any kind of healing unless it's on YOUR terms. Not terms of the Black Americans that are working everyday at integration and healing?

Maybe people are beyond your demands for suffering? Hmmm... And more concerned about actually FIXING stuff? Like drop-out rates, urban kiddie crime, SMASHING REAL racists..

You don't know black americans working on integration and healing. I'm all for racial reconciliation but not your way of getting it done. We've tried that. It didn't work. You're talking abut ancient injury is foolishness, and what you believe is that we blacks should still suffer just as long as whites don't. You are all about groupthink. You're the classic ignorant southern white.

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Few sit on a mountain top to come up with their beliefs all on their own. Instead most people pretty much go along with what everyone else already believes with maybe a few twists here and there. Such beliefs come from the past.

So then why is Teflon Theory believed?

• Because of how American history is taught:
    • American history is taught as dates and people and facts that have little to do with each other. Sometimes the Effects of the the Civil War or Industrialization are studied, for example, but not so for the evil stuff – like how slavery and genocide led to present-day White American wealth, power and racism.
    • American history as taught rarely comes up to the present day. History becomes something in the past, in a book, not something we live in right now.
  • Because of the needs of White American self-image:
    • White Americans want to think they are Basically Good and their society is Basically Just. Without Teflon Theory that becomes laughable since it flies in the face of history, common sense and human nature.
    • White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously.
  • Because middle-class whites are protected from the ugly present:
    • Those who live in Apple-pie America rarely see first-hand the injustice that their comfortable lives are built on. And what injustice they do see on occasion, like black ghettos or wars on television fought overseas in their name, they have already learned to not see as injustice. But being protected from the ugly present makes the ugly past seem like another world, like it truly is ancient history with no bearing on the present.

Forum List

Back