This is the race and racism section

Another stimulating and constructive conversation on race. Kind of a specialty 'round here.

And what kind of stimulating and constructive conversation do you expect to have? Th lawn jockey mambo where we blame ourselves for everything?
Do you take ANY responsibility for where blacks are now? Or is it 100% whitey's fault?

Do you take any responsibility for understanding how whites created the damage because of laws and policies they made?

Freedom of speech was not just made for whites.

How about the freedom to think? Or to express an opinion? Do we all have these freedoms too?

Yep and it seems that in this section whites have been the only ones able or free to do these things.

If you are black, and you're voicing your own opinion here on this forum and section, doesn't that very fact prove this statement wrong?

No. Whites here are free to say any derogatory thing they want about blacks without 100 blacks trolling their every post. Nor do whites get their threads shut down by admin because whites incessantly troll the threads until admin closes them. Nor has a white person got their thread shut down by an admin before a post because the admin didn't like what was said about whites while letting all kinds of whites create racist threads and breaking the same rules they tell you to follow.
Just behave yourself, or are you not capable? Do we need to dust off the chains?

Only if you plan on wearing them.

Another stimulating and constructive conversation on race. Kind of a specialty 'round here.

And what kind of stimulating and constructive conversation do you expect to have? Th lawn jockey mambo where we blame ourselves for everything?
Do you take ANY responsibility for where blacks are now? Or is it 100% whitey's fault?

Do you take any responsibility for understanding how whites created the damage because of laws and policies they made?
I don’t take any responsibility for it because I had nothing to do with it, but I recognize it. Is the black condition today 100% whitey’s fault?

How about the freedom to think? Or to express an opinion? Do we all have these freedoms too?

Yep and it seems that in this section whites have been the only ones able or free to do these things.

If you are black, and you're voicing your own opinion here on this forum and section, doesn't that very fact prove this statement wrong?

No. Whites here are free to say any derogatory thing they want about blacks without 100 blacks trolling their every post. Nor do whites get their threads shut down by admin because whites incessantly troll the threads until admin closes them. Nor has a white person got their thread shut down by an admin before a post because the admin didn't like what was said about whites while letting all kinds of whites create racist threads and breaking the same rules they tell you to follow.

You’re gonna need the jumbo size tissues Prime Time, ‘cause threads get trolled, derailed, and shut down all the time. Even those started by all the races you hate. If you EVER started one that wasn’t a racist troll thread, you might find someone besides your fellow racists who gives a shit.

How about this, Prime Time? Start a thread that has nothing to do with race and see how it goes. What do you say, Prime Time?

You’re gonna need the jumbo size tissues Prime Time, ‘cause threads get trolled, derailed, and shut down all the time. Even those started by all the races you hate. If you EVER started one that wasn’t a racist troll thread, you might find someone besides your fellow racists who gives a shit.

How about this, Prime Time? Start a thread that has nothing to do with race and see how it goes. What do you say, Prime Time?

When I'm not in the race and racism section, I'll be more than glad to start a thread that has nothing to do with race. How about that? Dumb ass.

I don’t take any responsibility for it because I had nothing to do with it, but I recognize it. Is the black condition today 100% whitey’s fault?

But you do. As for me, I was not responsible for whites who have HIV/AIDS but I did fight for them. I'm neither white or gay, but I worked to make things better for them. So until you learn what responsibility is, maybe it's wise you don't try telling others about taking some.

When I'm not in the race and racism section, I'll be more than glad to start a thread that has nothing to do with race. How about that? Dumb ass.

Then why haven’t you - EVER - Prime Time?

Why are whites here crying about blacks talking about race in the race and racism section? How can you accuse a person of making everything about race in a section of a discussion forum that was made to discuss nothing but race?

Or is this supposed to be the white folks free post of racist comments about blacks section and blacks are only allowed say what whites want to hear?

Are we blacks supposed to talk about knitting here and whites get to lie to themselves in every post or thread about "black welfare' and shit? Are we required to post only things that dumb ass worthless black sellouts say like Thomas Sowell because that's what whites think?

There are a couple thousand threads in this section minimum were whites are unlading on blacks with racist lies. If a black person creates a thread or posts, they get trolled incessantly even some admin participate in the trolling. Last night I outed one person quoting directly from stormfront, and there are many more here who do the same thing. And despite the thousands of threads where whites are posting up racist bullshit about blacks without end, not one time will you see one these whites crybabies telling them how they make everything about race. Not one time will you se any of these whiny bastards complaining about how we are individuals. Never the comment of how this has happened all during the course if mankind. No sniveling about groupthink.

So what we are about to see here is the standard white racist tactic calling people whiners. But this thread was created because of the whining from whites about blacks making everything about race in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.
I'm curious, do all blacks have as thin skin as you do?
This is as stupid as it is ignorant.

Why are whites here crying about blacks talking about race in the race and racism section? How can you accuse a person of making everything about race in a section of a discussion forum that was made to discuss nothing but race?

Or is this supposed to be the white folks free post of racist comments about blacks section and blacks are only allowed say what whites want to hear?

Are we blacks supposed to talk about knitting here and whites get to lie to themselves in every post or thread about "black welfare' and shit? Are we required to post only things that dumb ass worthless black sellouts say like Thomas Sowell because that's what whites think?

There are a couple thousand threads in this section minimum were whites are unlading on blacks with racist lies. If a black person creates a thread or posts, they get trolled incessantly even some admin participate in the trolling. Last night I outed one person quoting directly from stormfront, and there are many more here who do the same thing. And despite the thousands of threads where whites are posting up racist bullshit about blacks without end, not one time will you see one these whites crybabies telling them how they make everything about race. Not one time will you se any of these whiny bastards complaining about how we are individuals. Never the comment of how this has happened all during the course if mankind. No sniveling about groupthink.

So what we are about to see here is the standard white racist tactic calling people whiners. But this thread was created because of the whining from whites about blacks making everything about race in a race and racism section of a discussion forum.
So what you're saying is that freedom of speech which includes a responce doesn't apply to white people ? You seem to be complaining about whining by whining.

Freedom of speech is us responding to the racism plastered all over this section. There are over 4,000 threads where whites were spewing your lies about blacks and no complaints about how everything is about race and the incessant infantile whining I have seen from the likes of you. Freedom of speech is the ability for us to hold a mirror to your face about the things whites do without all the crying, bitching, moaning and squealing you guys are doing,
I was married to a black women and have mixed race children so ... your a moron for assuming anything about me.

Nobody but you dreamed this up, whites suck generally and are totally responsible for all the sins of mankind. yeah, time moves on and well, we woke up to realize all people suck, it's just the eras we look at.

Last edited:
IM2 is such a emoting drama queen, poor little victims shouldn't be hurt and stuff. But then again I don't hold blacks as victims of anything accept their own victimhood. We need to end that. It's exactly what I meant by blackpowerment or whatever buzzwords these weasels use now, lets' just get real and end that.

Then why haven’t you - EVER - Prime Time?

Because I have.

Nobody but you dreamed this up, whites suck generally and are totally responsible for all the sins of mankind. yeah, time moves on and well, we woke up to realize all people suck, it's just the eras we look at.

Wrong.

IM2 is such a emoting drama queen, poor little victims shouldn't be hurt and stuff. But then again I don't hold blacks as victims of anything accept their own victimhood. We need to end that. It's exactly what I meant by blackpowerment or whatever buzzwords these weasels use now, lets' just get real and end that.

And you're nothing but a dumb, old, dried up, white battleaxe.

But you do. As for me, I was not responsible for whites who have HIV/AIDS but I did fight for them. I'm neither white or gay, but I worked to make things better for them. So until you learn what responsibility is, maybe it's wise you don't try telling others about taking some.
Another dodge. And you think it won't be obvious.

You just refuse to be honest.

You're part of the problem, not the solution. You're in the way.

If all white people are responsible for today's black condition, then since HIV/AIDS came from Africa, all black people are responsible for that, no?

So me, who doesn't even know any black people, you say I am responsible for them, but blacks themselves don't take ANY responsibility whatsoever? Um... no.

I'm curious, do all blacks have as thin skin as you do?
This is as stupid as it is ignorant.
Stop looking in a mirror and try to add something to the thread.

Forum List

Back