This is the "packed" arena in Pensacola last night?????

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Really, Trump lies like a rug. Good thing the cameras from the "fake news" kept tight shots on his Hole-ee-ness.
The podium is under the bright light towards the middle of the shot.

DQmv1-nWsAAUgH9.jpg

Really, Trump lies like a rug. Good thing the cameras from the "fake news" kept tight shots on his Hole-ee-ness.
The podium is under the bright light towards the middle of the shot.

View attachment 165177
So, much is made about how NFL games are not really empty and those posting pictures are just taking photos of the event before it starts.

I'm sure you believe this was the extent of the crowd. Not that I care, but this photo could have been taken after the event, although the place looks to be to clean for that time frame.

Wow. Just when you think that orange fool can't get any more childish, he has another tantrum over such silly shit.

Must be before it started because I watched the whole thing and it was a full crowd.
I was going to say, "What a waste of a perfectly good Saturday night, but then realized I'm wasting My time in this place. So....

Never mind.

:beer:

Last edited:
Trump is a grown man. Why does he act so childish about crowd size?

Actually, here are some pictures taken at that rally. I haven't found an exact number of attendees, but the Pensacola paper that hosted those pictures called it a "capacity crowd". So once again, some idiot liberal leftard is attempting to tell another lie.

636483654923523375-DQkjETAWAAADm1Y.jpg

636483580669371438-DSC07065-01.jpeg

636483654925863420-DQkjET-XUAA88GY.jpg

Trolled Progs are so funny.

If no one likes Trump, he shouldn’t have lost the election.

62 million people voted for Trump...just a reminder.

Forum List

Back