This is the kind of country you will get with trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Michele Bachmann: Under President Trump, Jews Will Be Saying ‘Merry Christmas’ Again

In a radio interview with conservative Jan Markell, Bachmann mentioned a recent exchanged she had with Donald Trump in which the two discussed why Jews in America no longer say “Merry Christmas.”

“He even said, ‘I don’t understand, when I was growing up, everybody said Merry Christmas. Even my Jews would say Merry Christmas. New York City, there are a lot of Jews, and they would even say Merry Christmas. Why can’t we even say Merry Christmas anymore?’”

spoke like a real nazi, "his jews"

Thankfully trump will never be president and bachmann and her lunatic white rightwing christer kind are dying off

Gee, that's scary guano.

I used to wish Jewish shipmates Happy Chanukah while I was in the service,

Was that wrong?

Michele Bachmann: Under President Trump, Jews Will Be Saying ‘Merry Christmas’ Again

In a radio interview with conservative Jan Markell, Bachmann mentioned a recent exchanged she had with Donald Trump in which the two discussed why Jews in America no longer say “Merry Christmas.”

“He even said, ‘I don’t understand, when I was growing up, everybody said Merry Christmas. Even my Jews would say Merry Christmas. New York City, there are a lot of Jews, and they would even say Merry Christmas. Why can’t we even say Merry Christmas anymore?’”

spoke like a real nazi, "his jews"

Thankfully trump will never be president and bachmann and her lunatic white rightwing christer kind are dying off

Yo, I give you a Medal for being the "Dumbest Fuck" here!
J718Rt-Large.jpg

Pull the pin out, it will change colors!

"GTP"
54175669.jpg

LOL Bachmann is one dummy, she too was once leading the republicans for president. How did the republican party grow so dumb? Weird thing today there are some in the party who regret their creation of dumbness as a policy and voter requirement, they see where it has brought them. Or who it has brought them.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

"There’s a very good reason that this is the case: The American Right has become willfully disengaged from its fellow citizens thanks to a wonderful virtual-reality machine in which conservatives, both elite and grassroots, can believe anything they wish, no matter how at odds it is with reality." Donald Trump, Mainstream Conservative

Oh boy, I see Guano is really bent out of shape by this Bachmann thing. Already three threads about it. Nothing gets Guano's ass chapped like Christians that don't back down from atheist bullies.

Forum List

Back