This is the future

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
The productive people leaving the US for better opportunities elsewhere.

News Headlines

He now lives in Beijing, having founded Next Step China. The firm offers Chinese-language immersion programs, and arranges opportunities for foreigners to teach, intern or volunteer in China.

"I wanted to take the next step in my life and career," says Capo, now 29. "I connected the dots and decided that I should go somewhere different and learn something new, like Mandarin, to challenge myself. I picked China because it was growing so fast."

It's a curious phenomenon that sends Americans abroad to look for work. The U.S. has traditionally skimmed the best minds from around the world in pursuit of the American Dream. Indeed, according to polling firm Gallup, which surveyed people in 135 nations around the world, the U.S. was the top desired destination of those who wanted to relocate permanently to another country

Leaving the scum like democrats and OWS to shit up what the best and brightest left behind.

A good friend teaches ESL at a Chinese college. He makes a living. He survives. He's accepted.
He's happy.
And that's what it's all about.

You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out..

A good friend teaches ESL at a Chinese college. He makes a living. He survives. He's accepted.
He's happy.

We should be teaching Mandarin in OUR schools, me thinks....:badgrin:

Sounds like this guy got rich trading Mortgage backed securities at his capital mgmt firm in Miami and went to China since he could no longer make an easy buck here. I say stay there.

There are a lot of US teachers who cannot find work here.

It is, therefore tempting to teach elsewhere.

I've thought about it myself.

Well, when the Chinese government commandeers his company, don't be surprised.

Also, THIS is our future, not that.

2402167415_d1ae9fd05f.jpg

Last edited:
He's happy.

We should be teaching Mandarin in OUR schools, me thinks....:badgrin:
That, Spanish and Portuguese. You spent the last 25 years voting for globalization.You got it. Get with it or keep applying at Walmart.
The future is no longer USA. Success is now internationalized.
I have friends in India, China, Thailand, Nam and all over LatAm. All loving life.
The problem with language learning in the M-pyre is the idiotic technical crap that is "taught". Just learn to converse. The rest comes from reading the paper and watching documentaries.

Forum List

Back