This is the first time in my 45 years on the planet

You saw a lot of organized protest against Bush, yes?

you seemed to have left out the most important part:

What she said:

This is the first time in my 45 years on the planet

That I have actually witnessed people, aside from a few nutjobs, threatening to take up arms against the president.

I stand by my statement. KK is just pathologically obsessed with pretending that there is this sameness....

Anti-War Protest in San Francisco

Bush_2+kill+protester.jpg

When, in the course of human events, white people get sick of the bullshit, it's time to kick some ass.

Be careful what you wish for, William.

One White man's bullshit is another White man's truth.

And we both know all too well that White men have never had a problem killing other White men.

Unless you are personally leading your revolution, be very careful which revolutionaries you surround yourself with.

Some people apparently don't like the peaceful transition of power...in other words, elections.

But no this isn't the first time. Don't you remember Waco and Ruby Ridge and Timothy McVeigh? Same song, different decade.

What did Waco, Ruby Ridge or the bombing of the Federal building in Oklahoma have to do with any election? :confused:

The Branch Davidians were a sort of off shoot of Seventh Day Adventists that believed they were living in the end times. The Waco incident started when the ATF tried to serve a warrant. The people inside weren't reacting to an election when the FBI decided to barbeque them.

Randy Weaver was entrapped by the government. He mistrusted the government but wasn't reacting to an election when his dog, son and wife were killed by them.

Timothy McVeigh didn't like the government but his attack wasn't in reaction to an election it was a sort of counter strike for the Waco incident.

You sure picked some weird examples to illustrate your point.

That I have actually witnessed people, aside from a few nutjobs, threatening to take up arms against the president.

It's the first time in my life I've ever seen a growing movement of organized protest against the president's policies.

The only thing I can think of that is comparable is perhaps the civil rights movement of the 60s...and even that wasn't directed at the presidency or even the government. And it was notably peaceful.

Does this freak anyone else out?

those talking about taking up arms against the president are nutjobs, nothing has changed, this is the same kind of crap the right pulled against clinton in the 90's and the kind of thing that encouraged timothy mcveigh to bomb the federal building in oklahoma.

P.S. Extremist = minority.

Fail.

LOL. 365 electorial votes. 265 Reps. 60 Senators. No, we are not the minority, and we are not extremist. What we are is determined to bring this nation into the 21st century. You people are still mired in the 18th and 19th centuries.

The extremists here are the people talking armed revolution. Should the idiots actually try that crap, there are far more Americans that would also take up arms, put an end to the crap, and decorate a few trees with the treasonous bastards.

You don't like the present course of the Federal Government? There is an election every two years. Make your objections known through legitimate channels, not like the Brownshirts in Germany.

I've never experienced "black guilt". But then, my kids are Indians.

But honestly, I understand that people get it...but still, it's sort of a first time for real revolt for me.

My Kids are Americans with Native American, German, Scot, French, Dutch, and African heritage.

When, in the course of human events, white people get sick of the bullshit, it's time to kick some ass.

When in the course of human events there comes a time ball less bastards cannot enforce their bigotry on people that they consider "lessor", then they start talking shit about killing their fellow citizens. Of course, their next job is to find someone to do it for them, as they do not wish to put their pansy asses in danger. Start this kind of "kicking ass", and it will end with you and company inside a looney bin or penetentiary.

Please tell me more... I know there is a lot of unrest but I've never heard any talk of taking up arms against the President. That would truly surprise me. If there is a revolt I think it will be a peaceful one at the polls. I just can't believe anything like that would ever happen.

The problem with taking the revolt to the polls is it will be too late. If you look at the policies Obama is aggressively pushing and rushing to get in place, I can actually understand some feeling and/or suggesting the need for immediate action. Obama's policies will have a quick and possibly irreversible affect on every person. How are we going to undo government run health care once it's locked in? How many jobs will be lost in the health insurance industry because of it? And will we be able to undo the cap and trade policy once you have the likes of Al Gore, Goldman Sachs and General Electric waiting to be grossly enriched by it? These folks lobbied hard and bought out the politicians. They are entrenched in Washington and stand to make billions on that legislation.

I believe we have a chance of squashing some of the mandates in the health care reform bill, but as far as the cap and trade, bend over and get ready to get screwed. These two crucial pieces of legislation has the capability to take our Country and economy into a death spiral. I am afraid there will be a lot more people competing for that job at Target.

Last edited:
It takes outrageously incompetent and oppressive government to get a people to revolt.

As it should, of course.

We're not there yet, and one hopes it never gets that bad.

It was telling reading this thread after my post.

Almost every poster on the left launched some kind of shot or said it was the same during Clinton, the response of the right posters was heavily waited to it being nothing, with a handful of comments about it being a possibility.

There weree no 'armed plots' against Clinton as Amanda pointed out, and several ignored her post and went right on with the left's favorite domestic club vs the right, the Oklahoma city bomber. That nut was rebelling against what he saw in his mind the government taking over, it wasn't a left or right thing.

In the Bush years a number of people and groups (yes jill, groups) advocated Bush be removed violently from office, the rule of law ignored, the most vocal being the communists and anarchists who march in every protest.

As I said at the top, nobody is thinking there will be armed rebellion, but there is heavy dispair, and only a half wit would say its about 'racism' or caused by 'neocons being removed from office' that had to rank as one of the most childish posts i ever saw here.

People are worried that they can't make ends meet, that they may lose their jobs, their homes, the foundering economy and a President who is more concerned with political paybacks and social engineering then he is with the well being of the nation & its economy.

Last edited:

It's the first time in my life I've ever seen a growing movement of organized protest against the president's policies.

The only thing I can think of that is comparable is perhaps the civil rights movement of the 60s...and even that wasn't directed at the presidency or even the government. And it was notably peaceful.

those talking about taking up arms against the president are nutjobs, nothing has changed, this is the same kind of crap the right pulled against clinton in the 90's and the kind of thing that encouraged timothy mcveigh to bomb the federal building in oklahoma.

noose and old roxy blaming republicans for murder.

Um ... were you asleep for the last 8 years?

I don't recall people gathering in anything like an organized group, or saying publicly that we should take up arms.
that might because we were peacefully protesting him and had alittle more respect for democracy.

It was telling reading this thread after my post.

Almost every poster on the left launched some kind of shot or said it was the same during Clinton, the response of the right posters was heavily waited to it being nothing, with a handful of comments about it being a possibility.

There weree no 'armed plots' against Clinton as Amanda pointed out, and several ignored her post and went right on with the left's favorite domestic club vs the right, the Oklahoma city bomber. That nut was rebelling against what he saw in his mind the government taking over, it wasn't a left or right thing.

In the Bush years a number of people and groups (yes jill, groups) advocated Bush be removed violently from office, the rule of law ignored, the most vocal being the communists and anarchists who march in every protest.

As I said at the top, nobody is thinking there will be armed rebellion, but there is heavy dispair, and only a half wit would say its about 'racism' or caused by 'neocons being removed from office' that had to rank as one of the most childish posts i ever saw here.

People are worried that they can't make ends meet, that they may lose their jobs, their homes, the foundering economy and a President who is more concerned with political paybacks and social engineering then he is with the well being of the nation & its economy.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Some people apparently don't like the peaceful transition of power...in other words, elections.

But no this isn't the first time. Don't you remember Waco and Ruby Ridge and Timothy McVeigh? Same song, different decade.

What did Waco, Ruby Ridge or the bombing of the Federal building in Oklahoma have to do with any election? :confused:

The Branch Davidians were a sort of off shoot of Seventh Day Adventists that believed they were living in the end times. The Waco incident started when the ATF tried to serve a warrant. The people inside weren't reacting to an election when the FBI decided to barbeque them.

Randy Weaver was entrapped by the government. He mistrusted the government but wasn't reacting to an election when his dog, son and wife were killed by them.

Timothy McVeigh didn't like the government but his attack wasn't in reaction to an election it was a sort of counter strike for the Waco incident.

You sure picked some weird examples to illustrate your point.
Randy Weaver wasn't entrapped by the government, he was breaking the law and could have easily not decided to have stand off and go peacefully. I am come from the land of Randy Weaver and Chevy Kehoe. There is a reason why the guy who shot up the Holocaust museam came to live in this area for four years. Most of these men spend large amounts of time figuring out ways to over throw the government and get rid of certain minority groups.

Forum List

Back