This is the first time in my 45 years on the planet

Republicans of course have their share of racists who happen to be white. Let's not pretend the democrats don't have THEIR share of racists who happen to be black, though.

Is it ok for blacks to be racist because they're the oppressed race?

Frankly, identifying with a particular party because you think it better suits your race's aspirations, is quite ridiculous. I believe it shows we've made no headway on the race issue from EITHER race, white OR black.

And do you REALLY think dem incumbents like Harry Reid, or Pelosi, or Hoyer...those who work for their special interests FIRST...give a rat's fucking ass if you're white or black?

I agree with you 110% on what you just said. That is the point I'm trying to make as well. If both parties were more diverse, and actually stopped playing into race politics then more could be done.

Republicans of course have their share of racists who happen to be white. Let's not pretend the democrats don't have THEIR share of racists who happen to be black, though.

Is it ok for blacks to be racist because they're the oppressed race?

Frankly, identifying with a particular party because you think it better suits your race's aspirations, is quite ridiculous. I believe it shows we've made no headway on the race issue from EITHER race, white OR black.

And do you REALLY think dem incumbents like Harry Reid, or Pelosi, or Hoyer...those who work for their special interests FIRST...give a rat's fucking ass if you're white or black?

I agree with you 110% on what you just said. That is the point I'm trying to make as well. If both parties were more diverse, and actually stopped playing into race politics then more could be done.

Well at least you recognize that the party leadership on both sides is comprised of "race hustlers", as jillian so eloquently put it the other day.

That said though, why do you support one of those parties? Haven't you realized yet that both of the parties are tainted beyond any repair?

It's time we sent them BOTH to their political graves and started over.

Funny that blacks thin they're Democrats, when the Democrats opposed civil rights and had a love affair with the Klan :rolleyes:

Things completely changed over the years, and it started with JFK/RFK and LBJ. After that point, the Democratic party was seen more as a non-white friendly party while the Republican party had their whole makeup change.

One has to remember that MLK Jr. was a Republican so things changed pretty quickly. However, if you're going to judge certain parties for certain things then you'll have to go ahead and blame both parties for slavery.

Irrelevant deflection.

Are logical fallacies and diversions from the topic really all you have??

Considering the source of that statement (you), I think I'll comment on your BS with logic.

Well at least you recognize that the party leadership on both sides is comprised of "race hustlers", as jillian so eloquently put it the other day.

T hat said though, why do you support one of those parties? Haven't you realized yet that both of the parties are tainted beyond any repair?

I don't support either party. :eusa_eh:

I'm not a Democrat nor am I a Republican. I am a Liberal but that's more of my political belief then anything.

Irrelevant deflection.

Are logical fallacies and diversions from the topic really all you have??

Considering the source of that statement (you), I think I'll comment on your BS with logic.
Yet another deflection from the topic with an ad hominem attack.

I guess I'll score the answer to my question a big YES! :lol:

T hat said though, why do you support one of those parties? Haven't you realized yet that both of the parties are tainted beyond any repair?

I don't support either party. :eusa_eh:

I'm not a Democrat nor am I a Republican. I am a Liberal but that's more of my political belief then anything.

You voted for Obama, did you not? I didn't necessarily say you were registered with one of them, per se, but you obviously lean towards the dems based on your rhetoric here, not to mention your vote.

Here's an example of what I mean...I don't support either party, so I almost ALWAYS vote for a 3rd party candidate. The very few times I vote for an R, is during a primary when there's that one stand-alone conservative that the establishment obviously has it out for. There's a REASON the establishment has it out for them, too.

You're the one who seems to advocate VIOLENCE not even a year after Republicans got their ass handed to them in the election. You don't even seem want to try and change things through the voting booth. If you agree with Jefferson's ideal then also remember that they tried to change things PEACEFULLY first. It was only AFTER change through peaceful manners such as letters, protests, etc failed THEN they went after King George.

Last edited:
You voted for Obama, did you not? I didn't say you were registered with one of them, per se, but you obviously lean towards the dems based on your rhetoric here, not to mention your vote.

Here's an example of what I mean...I don't support either party, so I almost ALWAYS vote for a 3rd party candidate. The very few times I vote for an R, is during a primary when there's that one stand-alone conservative that the establishment obviously has it out for. There's a REASON the establishment has it out for them, too.

If I voted in this election then it was illegal, and I certainly didn't cast it. :lol:

I would love to vote for a 3rd party candidate. However, we need more 3rd party candidates which aren't radical to the point that drive voters away. I could easily see myself voting for a decent 3rd party candidate in 2012. I won't vote for Bob Barr though if he runs as the Libertarian candidate again however. The man is a complete hypocrite and flip flopper.

You're the one who seems to advocate VIOLENCE not even a year after Republicans got their ass handed to them in the election. You don't even seem want to try and change things through the voting booth. If you agree with Jefferson's ideal then also remember that they tried to change things PEACEFULLY first. It was only AFTER change through peaceful manners such as the voting booth, letters, protests, etc failed THEN they went after King George.

Did the colonists get a vote for in the British parliament?

You're the one who seems to advocate VIOLENCE not even a year after Republicans got their ass handed to them in the election. You don't even seem want to try and change things through the voting booth. If you agree with Jefferson's ideal then also remember that they tried to change things PEACEFULLY first. It was only AFTER change through peaceful manners such as the voting booth, letters, protests, etc failed THEN they went after King George.

If I know Dude like I think I do, I'm quite sure he's tried to change things via the booth. I'll bet dollars to donuts he votes just like me.

There's no better way to change things through the booth than to cancel out the 2-party stranglehold. We're getting NOWHERE with it, so why do we keep on being our own worst enemy every election?

not that the Left knows anything about violence. Bill Ayers anyone?

Oh that's right. He's been blessed by the Ossiah, and all his sins are washed away.

He's a radical from the Vietnam era, not exactly a Liberal. Though if you have to go back to the Vietnam era to find someone from the "left" that knows something about violence then I'm not sure what to say. :eusa_eh:

I didn't see nearly the amount of people calling for an armed rebellion after Bush was in office for 8 years then I've seen for Obama in less then EIGHT MONTHS. Also, yes, race whether people like to admit it or not plays a major role in this. Who are the majority of people you see at these demonstrations and tea parties? White people. There is certainly a racial undertone that exists to the movement, and that will boil over at some point. I'm not saying that everybody at these things are racist, certainly not. However, it doesn't look good if these non-racist people are seen marching with the racists.

Whether you like to admit it or not Elvis, Dive, etc; it's true.

Whether that means because the blood of Obama (or as Dude calls him, a tyrant) is spilled or something else happens, I'm not sure. I honestly am surprised that nobody has at least tried to take a serious shot at Obama yet but knock on wood, never know.

They are white because 90 percent of blacks love Obama and aren't going to protest someone they are in complete agreement with.
They dont even care about his policies. they care that he's the first "black President." Blacks voted overwhelmingly on racial lines in the PRIMARIES. to the tune of 85 percent.
then how many of Obama's black friends are bigots? Wright? the pastor who gave the inaug. speech? holder? Farrakhan? all bigots.

You're the one who seems to advocate VIOLENCE not even a year after Republicans got their ass handed to them in the election. You don't even seem want to try and change things through the voting booth. If you agree with Jefferson's ideal then also remember that they tried to change things PEACEFULLY first. It was only AFTER change through peaceful manners such as letters, protests, etc failed THEN they went after King George.
First of all, little boy, I'm not a republican.

Secondly, we're living in a nation whereby neaarly all of the complaints against King George are now being acted out by our own federal officials.

I suggest you bone up a little more on your history and dry out behind the ears before shooting off your big mouth any more than you have.

Last edited:
You voted for Obama, did you not? I didn't say you were registered with one of them, per se, but you obviously lean towards the dems based on your rhetoric here, not to mention your vote.

If I voted in this election then it was illegal, and I certainly didn't cast it. :lol:

I would love to vote for a 3rd party candidate. However, we need more 3rd party candidates which aren't radical to the point that drive voters away. I could easily see myself voting for a decent 3rd party candidate in 2012. I won't vote for Bob Barr though if he runs as the Libertarian candidate again however. The man is a complete hypocrite and flip flopper.

Ok, this is true, I forgot you were 17. But I remember you being all over Obama. Tell me you wouldn't have voted for him, I dare you :D

And I guarantee you that you think 3rd party candidates are radical based solely on what the media spoonfeeds you. There are 3rd party liberals that run in elections every cycle that would suit your desires WAY better than any of the scumbag establishment dems that are shoved down your throat via your TV screen and newsprint.

Did the colonists get a vote for in the British parliament?

I noticed that after I reread it and fixed it. :lol:

I wasn't being critical but that does answer my question. The colonists didn't get a vote in the British parliament but that parliament (and the King) ruled them. So the colony wasn't a democracy. No wonder the poor buggers revolted :lol:

If I know Dude like I think I do, I'm quite sure he's tried to change things via the booth. I'll bet dollars to donuts he votes just like me.

There's no better way to change things through the booth than to cancel out the 2-party stranglehold. We're getting NOWHERE with it, so why do we keep on being our own worst enemy every election?

Cause Americans have gotten too lazy for change. You'd be surprised at the % of people who don't even vote. 63% of eligible voters voted in the last election, the highest since 1960. That's 37% of the eligible population that doesn't even vote and can.

Ok, this is true, I forgot you were 17. But I remember you being all over Obama. Tell me you wouldn't have voted for him, I dare you :D

And I guarantee you that you think 3rd party candidates are radical based solely on what the media spoonfeeds you. There are 3rd party liberals that run in elections every cycle that would suit your desires WAY better than any of the scumbag establishment dems that are shoved down your throat via your TV screen and newsprint.

:lol: I supported Obama/Biden over McCain/Palin yes. I would of rather had Obama/Biden then McCain/Palin in the White House. I wouldn't want Sarah Palin 100 feet near any political office that I live under the jurisdiction under. :lol:

I don't believe all the 3rd party candidates are radical based on what the media says. There are just some out there that have extreme radical views which I think we can both agree with. I'll give you an example of what I don't think is radical. I'm 100% for vetting the Federal Reserve. I'm still reading up on whether it should be eliminated along with what would replace it,etc.

I agree there are several 3rd party candidates that run in the elections that I'm sure I would and will vote for in the future.

That I have actually witnessed people, aside from a few nutjobs, threatening to take up arms against the president.
It's the first time in my life I've ever seen a growing movement of organized protest against the president's policies.
The only thing I can think of that is comparable is perhaps the civil rights movement of the 60s...and even that wasn't directed at the presidency or even the government. And it was notably peaceful.
Does this freak anyone else out?
Elected leaders talking about raising taxes while unemployment is rising has an interesting effect on people doesn't it?

Forum List

Back