This Is RollingStone's Idea Of Game Of Thrones Political Counterparts. Total Hogwash Of Course

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
720x405-WhiteWalker_SarahPalin.jpg

RollingStone......the liars that they've proved to be....think Sarah Palin and the Head WhiteWalker are the same.

The rest of these counterparts are predictable....and pure Dimocrap Propaganda...:lame2:

Arya Stark/Liz Warren
720x405-AryaStark_ElizabethWarren.jpg

Anyone worth admiring in the series is.....of course.....a Democrat.

Grand Maester Pycelle/John McCain
720x405-GrandMasterPycelle_JohnMcCain.jpg

The old sneaky backstabbers are.......of course.....Republicans

Mance Rayder/Rand Paul
720x405-Mance_RandPaul.jpg

Olenna Tyrell/Lyndon B. Johnson
720x405-OlennaTyrell_LyndonJohnson.jpg

Tyrion Lannister/Bill Clinton
720x405-Tyrion_BillClinton.jpg

Of course who did they select to be counterpart to the lowest little shit on the planet, but George W.

Joffrey Baratheon/George W. Bush
720x405-Joffery_GeorgeBush.jpg

And of course the most admired woman......

Daenerys Targaryen/Barack Obama
720x405-Daenyrus_Obama.jpg

RollingStone magazine is full of shit.

Joffrey Baratheon George W. Bush - The Westeros Wing Meet Game of Thrones Real-Life D.C. Counterparts Rolling Stone

I vote this article the worst example of liberal bias I've ever seen.
Then you are either very young or you haven't been paying attention. The Ds by their own admission do much better in presidential election years because their base is the uninformed voter. Mass media is going extinct and the Democrats don't know what to do in order to reach the idiots, insane, innumerate and recently incarcerated who constitute their base.

I vote this article the worst example of liberal bias I've ever seen.
Then you are either very young or you haven't been paying attention. The Ds by their own admission do much better in presidential election years because their base is the uninformed voter. Mass media is going extinct and the Democrats don't know what to do in order to reach the idiots, insane, innumerate and recently incarcerated who constitute their base.
I'm not very young and I have been paying attention.

What has changed over the years is before it was more subliminal where as now, since Obama came on the scene, it's more in your face.
Before it was more clever whereas now it's become sophomoric and amateurish.

Last edited:
What's really changed is the way conservatives find excuses for proclaiming their butthurt. It used to be conservatives only got butthurt about big things. Now they're constantly butthurt about the tiniest things.

Remember conservatives, it's a long way to the election. You're not going to be able to maintain this level of butthurt. Save some for the home stretch.

What's really changed is the way conservatives find excuses for proclaiming their butthurt. It used to be conservatives only got butthurt about big things. Now they're constantly butthurt about the tiniest things.

Remember conservatives, it's a long way to the election. You're not going to be able to maintain this level of butthurt. Save some for the home stretch.
and yet a small pizza joint that refuses to have gay parties at their place is on going national news with multiple threads

you see the irony?

Neverending cesspool of whiney baby bullshit and blaming their rage on any and everything.

Its why theyll never fuckin resonate with anyone but their old sad selves.

Forum List

Back