Season 5, Game of Thrones

Jon Snow character has been spotted with other cast members prepping for season 6. :cheers2:

according to the actor who plays jon snow...he is dead

and you have the two boys brand and his younger brother....
God, those boys are boring

Not many Starks worth watching. I have been rooting for Sansa to get killed since season 1. But she will somehow survive

If I never see Bran again, it would be fine with me.
I hate all the starks, actually. Especially Sansa. Arya does nothing for me but I do miss The Hound.

according to the actor who plays jon snow...he is dead

and you have the two boys brand and his younger brother....
God, those boys are boring

Not many Starks worth watching. I have been rooting for Sansa to get killed since season 1. But she will somehow survive
I like Arya. She's getting kind of ruthless now.

Can't do much being blind. I'm thinking she is going to be MIA during the next season..kinda like Bran and Hoder were.

Not a spoiler:
More GoT casting calls for season 6!

Qhogo and Akrat: They’re seeking mixed ethnicity or other non-white actors for the roles. The successful young warriors need to be tall, confident, with swagger and linguistic bravado. It’s noted that the actors will have to speak in a fictional language. I think it’s safe to say that these are Dothraki.

Bower: He is a powerless servant, numb to the horror he serves. He’s filming around one of the days that below “outlaw band” members are so he may be connected to them. He is required to have a Northern or Midland English accent and appears in one episode.

Lachlan: He’s the big leader of a group of renegades who have turned on the land that they swore to protect. They’re now extorting the poor and vulnerable. He appears in 2 episodes in season 6.

Flynn: He’s part of an outlaw band. The group is using religion to justify terrorizing and extorting what they need from the people of the countryside. He appears in 2 episodes in season 6. He appears to be part of Lachlan’s band.

Japeth: Another member of the outlaw band is this lieutenant. He’s a “rough-and-ready type” with a strong physical presence, also appearing two episodes.

Legendary Fighter: A man in his thirties or forties who is a great swordsman and a paragon of knighthood. He carries a famous sword. The show is seeking a very impressive swordsman for the role- the best in Europe, for a week of filming fight scenes for a season 6 role. His ethnicity/race isn’t specified, unlike many other roles.

Lord of Noble Northern House: (Casting age anywhere between 25-50) The lord is a savage warrior, and he rules a distinguished house in the very far North, and the role is said to be an impactful one. He’s described as a massive bear of a man with a beard and temper to match, and hatred that run deep, and he can be violent. The show’s looking for someone with a powerful physique who can tower over other cast members, a Northern English Accent and specifies he has to be at least 180 cm tall. The role will be on 2 episodes.

Lord of Northern Stronghold: The show’s looking for an actor in his late thirties or forties to play another lord, one that’s ruthless and calculating. The frightening lord rules a vassal household with a castle stronghold. He’ll be in 3 episodes this year, with 20 days of filming this summer and fall.

Hunter: He’s a rough army officer on the hunt appearing in an action scene with main cast, in one episode.

Submissive Maester: The show’s casting a maester in his twenties- a timid young maester. He’s decent but has trouble standing up to others. He appears in one episode in season 6.

Green Recruit: A young man with one line and one day of filming in August.

Sympathiser 1, 2 & 3: These are rough military types, with a day of filming.

Housemaid: She’s the motherly nanny (with a tight whip) to a large household.
The show wants an actress between the ages of 45-65 with a Northern English Accent. She’ll be in 2 episodes.

Father: He’s tough and old, an alpha male patriarch. The show is looking for a man with a Northern English Accent. He appears in one episode and has 2 lines.

LOL!

Another "Northern House"!

He ran out of people to kill!

Hey, GRR Martin, I said it before, but please go fuck yourself!

Cersei's FULL-FRONTAL walk of shame was a boner BOnanza!.....perfect MILF body even with the fire-bush merkin. The cinematography of the dying dragon was surreal.....the dwarf needs to shave the beard. And frankly, Jon Snow had it coming for inviting in the wild crowd. All in all, the last season wasn't as good as the first or fourth but I'll be back for season six. :eusa_shifty:

Before this thread dies out like all the Starks have, I just wanted to say thanks for coming in every week. You are so informed and really make the show even more fun to watch! Anything you hear throughout the year, please post it here. We'll be thinking about it. :)

Cersei's FULL-FRONTAL walk of shame was a boner BOnanza!.....perfect MILF body even with the fire-bush merkin. The cinematography of the dying dragon was surreal.....the dwarf needs to shave the beard. And frankly, Jon Snow had it coming for inviting in the wild crowd. All in all, the last season wasn't as good as the first or fourth but I'll be back for season six. :eusa_shifty:

That was a body double for Cersei, not Lena Heady. Also, the dragon wasn't dying, just tired. :)

I think I have the Jon Snow status figured out. Kit says he will not be returning for "Next" season. Given the enormous amount of POV characters in books 4 and 5, it's likely that Season 6 will feature POVs that didn't appear in Season 5 .... i.e. Yarra. From the books, there is at least one important storyline to develop that we haven't seen yet.

So, they are waiting for GRRM to provide the next phase of the Jon POV, which will bring him back in Season 7.

That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it until TWOW shows he is truly Dead Dead Forever Dead, or Season 7 is over.
Jon Snow will be a White Walker.

Our luck, Ramsey will sit on the Iron Throne and Dani will be his new play toy. The End.
HA! That would be a great prediction for my thread. Just sayin... :badgrin:

Sansa is going to kill Ramsey. He's her "Joffrey Do Over".

Sansa jumped off the fucking top of the castle, how are she and Theon alive?
I knew a guy who fell off a roof feet first and just broke both ankles. Maybe that will be the scenario.

Our luck, Ramsey will sit on the Iron Throne and Dani will be his new play toy. The End.

I knew a guy who fell off a roof feet first and just broke both ankles. Maybe that will be the scenario.

You'll have to tell me all about it because I'm done with this stupid series

You'll have to tell me all about it because I'm done with this stupid series
Nooooo. Baby please don't go.

I meant to post this yesterday for Father's Day. lol

image.jpg

Forum List

Back