Game of Thrones Season 6 Predictions

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
What do you think will happen in season 6? Post your predictions here. I'll start with 5 of my own:

1. Danaery's is violently raped and murdered in a random act of violence. Her Dragons die far, far, faaaaaar away from Westeros trying to rescue her.

2. Tyrion is killed in his sleep by... whoever; it doesn't matter. People liked him too much he had to go.

3. The white walkers are about to climb over the wall... and they they just sort of hang out instead for the entire season.

4. Sansa gets kidnapped for the umpteenth time, and they cut off her arms. Because apparently, she deserves it. She (and George RR Martin of course) knows what she did! And it must've been terrible! :mad:

5. Bran turns into a tree like the green person. Remember that? No? Anyways he turns into a tree or whatever, and people continue not to care.

Please go ahead and share your own predictions!

tumblr_n3drykuamf1spf68yo1_500.jpg

Martin shoe horns himself into the plot and saves Westeros by boring the White Walkers to even more death with meaningless subplots. After a while they realize he has no real ending planned and they return back to The Lands of Always Winter wondering what the hell it was all for.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Martin shoe horns himself into the plot and saves Westeros by boring the White Walkers to even more death with meaningless subplots. After a while they realize he has no real ending planned and they return back to The Lands of Always Winter wondering what the hell it was a for.
That's what frustrates me the most! Subplot after subplot that amounts to NOTHING! One day they'll make an abridged version and it'll be like 300 pages long.

Martin shoe horns himself into the plot and saves Westeros by boring the White Walkers to even more death with meaningless subplots. After a while they realize he has no real ending planned and they return back to The Lands of Always Winter wondering what the hell it was a for.
That's what frustrates me the most! Subplot after subplot that amounts to NOTHING! One day they'll make an abridged version and it'll be like 300 pages long.

This assumes he doesn't croak beforehand. He isn't exactly a picture of good health.

The big series kill themselves. They try so hard to keep their viewers, they just keep adding more and more nonsense until every episode is exactly like the one before.

Walking Dead is doing the same thing. Every episode is just like the one before until you're just thinking, "who cares?".

GOT burned a little girl alive, killed her parents so appease those who might object to the little girl's meaningless torturous death, killed off what's his name, the Stark bastard, and showed full frontal nudity of both men and women in the desperate hope that fans would come back next season.

I wanna know how they're gonna get the two dragons out of the dungeon. The one dragon appeared to be dying of his wounds and frankly, the other two would be justified if they eat Dany alive.

Dani has a change of heart on the issue of slavery and brings the institution to Westeros. She names The Great Other has Hand of the Queen. Fin.

• Banned
The big series kill themselves. They try so hard to keep their viewers, they just keep adding more and more nonsense until every episode is exactly like the one before.

Walking Dead is doing the same thing. Every episode is just like the one before until you're just thinking, "who cares?".

GOT burned a little girl alive, killed her parents so appease those who might object to the little girl's meaningless torturous death, killed off what's his name, the Stark bastard, and showed full frontal nudity of both men and women in the desperate hope that fans would come back next season.

I wanna know how they're gonna get the two dragons out of the dungeon. The one dragon appeared to be dying of his wounds and frankly, the other two would be justified if they eat Dany alive.
In the books all three dragons are out and about. The 2 were let out and escaped, wreaking havoc during the confusion in Mereen. We won't know if that happened in the show until next season. Of course for all we know, the dragons never end up doing anything awesome anyways because George RR Martin was beaten as a child and hates happiness, or something.

• Banned

This assumes he doesn't croak beforehand. He isn't exactly a picture of good health.
He told the show writers how everything ends, so at least the show will be completed.

The White Walkers make it to Winterfell and reanimate the fallen army of Stannis (and Stannis) who then perform a Zombie Apocalypse on the Boltons.

Catelyn Stark wakes up and finds Ned alive soaking in a bathing tub, and realizes she dreamed the whole thing.

My newest prediction!!! Jon Snow is alive, and it was a FACELESS MAN who was stabbed!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

JK everybody dies except Arya who goes south and retires on a beach.

Somebody said the witch was going to bring him back to life.

Lame.
Have you read the books? After the trauma that bastard Martin has put his fans through, I'll take that resurrection!

The Borg Collective land in Westeros. They fully assimilate the Westerosi population and then quite efficiently annihilate the White Walkers and their Army of the Dead.

The End.

Catelyn Stark wakes up and finds Ned alive soaking in a bathing tub, and realizes she dreamed the whole thing.

She actually isn't dead in the books and is very creepy.

Catelyn Stark - A Song of Ice and Fire Wiki

I know - Stoneheart. I'm glad they left that thread out of the series.

I am not b/c she kills Frays left and right. Also lots of other people. lol. Vengeance personified.
Oh yeaaaah! Forgot about that. I wonder if the Frays have just been completely written out of the TV series.

She actually isn't dead in the books and is very creepy.

Catelyn Stark - A Song of Ice and Fire Wiki

I know - Stoneheart. I'm glad they left that thread out of the series.
Yeah it's weird and has all the signs of pointing to another pointless subplot that won't amount to anything.

The book series should have had far fewer POV characters. GRRM could have used a proper editor.

Forum List

Back