Obama says Clinton would be 'excellent president'

EricJ

Feb 22, 2015
Obama says Clinton would be excellent president - Yahoo News

Excerpt:

• "She was a formidable candidate in 2008. She was a great supporter of mine in the general election. She was an outstanding secretary of state. She is my friend," Obama said at a regional summit in Panama.

"I think she would be an excellent president."

Several US media reports, citing sources in Clinton's campaign team, said the 67-year-old was likely to announce her candidacy for the Democratic nomination on Sunday.

That should be a nail in the Hildabeat's coffin. Obungles hasn't gotten a thing right yet

oh boy, from someone who won LIE of the year. that's not saying much

what's he going to say. she's old and used up.

A ringing endorsement by Obumble, the Failed Messiah?

The Kiss of Death nowadays, for any aspiring Democrat.

Just ask the legions of Democrats who all-but-begged His Majesty to stay away during the run-up to the 2014 mid-terms...

Then again, Obumble already knows this...

Hmmmm... maybe that's why His Majesty did it?

Funny that the automatic candidate isn't Biden. This was set up long ago. Soros backed Obummer and if he in turn endorses Hillarity, then so does Soros, and his money, and his agenda.

The Global Initiative, is not the American Initiative. It is either, or, not both.
The Global Initiative calls for a mediocre America, under Global scrutiny, according to Global wants and needs and a steady flow of our money to global initiatives. We can't fix our bridges, but we can fund anybody with a hand out.

Stop voting for globalists, which includes the Bush Family, and start asking all of the candidates which of the two sides they are really on. There isn't a John Wayne among them.

Last edited:
Of course he did. What else would he say? Its not like he's going to start telling the truth at this late date.

Just ask the legions of Democrats who all-but-begged His Majesty to stay away during the run-up to the 2014 mid-terms...

The Clintons and Obamas hate each other so Barry's remarks today were a blow for Hilly. After all, it's been suggested that Valerie Jarrett was the one who squealed about Hilly's E-mails.

BWAHAHAHA. OMG what a steaming pile of bullshit. They friggin hate each others guts. Billary has more baggage than a Kardashian charter flight.

he still hasn't forgiven her for DARING to run against him. he only gave SOS because Billy boy threatened to pull their money out if he didn't

they are all so corrupted. We should kick them all out and start over. First with TERM LIMITS. Second, they can only hold ONE position in our government unless they are running for the office of President. third. cut this MONSTER down to size by gutting half the government agencies. but that won't ever happen when here they are, cheering on a person who's only claim to fame is being a, career politician who made it by riding her President Hubbies coattails

This has apparently stirred up all the Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles.....

That should be a nail in the Hildabeat's coffin. Obungles hasn't gotten a thing right yet

Well, there's THIS:

fredgraph.png

BWAHAHAHA. OMG what a steaming pile of bullshit. They friggin hate each others guts. Billary has more baggage than a Kardashian charter flight.

he still hasn't forgiven her for DARING to run against him. he only gave SOS because Billy boy threatened to pull their money out if he didn't

they are all so corrupted. We should kick them all out and start over. First with TERM LIMITS. Second, they can only hold ONE position in our government unless they are running for the office of President. third. cut this MONSTER down to size by gutting half the government agencies. but that won't ever happen when here they are, cheering on a person who's only claim to fame is being a, career politician who made it by riding her President Hubbies coattails

I disagree. you are belling the cat all over the place.

I agree. She's not as liberal as I would like but neither is President Obama. They're both much more moderate than liberal.

Obama has accomplished so much - in spite of the obstruction by the Do Nothing traitors. I think Clinton would be able to do quite a bit of good as well.

One thing for sure: if a Repub is elected, we will lose all the jobs and other economic recovery Obama has given us. We will be right back to losing millions of jobs, just as it was with Bush. The Rs would have us in more expensive and endless ground wars - just to line the pockets of the 1%. Repubs want bigger and more intrusive govt, fewer individual freedoms and rights, and they would pass a whole slew of laws to control our private lives.

The Clintons and Obamas hate each other so Barry's remarks today were a blow for Hilly. After all, it's been suggested that Valerie Jarrett was the one who squealed about Hilly's E-mails.

Clinton and Obama and Bush are all cut from the same cloth. Not only don't they hate each other, they all have the same goal in mind. They are both U.N. oriented.
Stop listening to campaign rhetoric and pay attention to what they are doing. Obama overthrew an ally in Egypt on the recommendation of his Muslim Brotherhood advisers. Hillary also listens to her Muslim advisers. Syria is Hillary's mess. You can't tell them apart unless you are looking at them. And lying to cover up their messes is also a trait they both share. How about a candidate with integrity this time, is there is still such a thing...

Every person that he has endorsed has lost. Without exception. Conversely, everyone he has spoken out against has won. obama has been credited with turning an expected hairline election into a Netanyahu landslide.

Hillary can consider herself kissed.

Obama says Clinton would be excellent president - Yahoo News

Excerpt:

• "She was a formidable candidate in 2008. She was a great supporter of mine in the general election. She was an outstanding secretary of state. She is my friend," Obama said at a regional summit in Panama.

"I think she would be an excellent president."

Several US media reports, citing sources in Clinton's campaign team, said the 67-year-old was likely to announce her candidacy for the Democratic nomination on Sunday.
another reason to not vote for her

Forum List

Back